The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun888 View Post
No SRS or swap with the couple?

Nope, it was purely with the intention of videoing for them for their own collection but ended up with a surprise
Old 17-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got good recommendations around Dunearn Road? Meeting one of my fwb around that area afternoon time and wanted to have some fun in the car
Old 17-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISG View Post
Anyone got good recommendations around Dunearn Road? Meeting one of my fwb around that area afternoon time and wanted to have some fun in the car
Try near Orchid Village playground
Old 18-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Try near Orchid Village playground
Thanks bro, will try going there later cc
Old 18-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

I think some bros will remember the old V4 / Club Royal at Macpherson.

That time was Xmas eve so me and my friends went over to Club Royal to celebrate as the agent (our friend) told us that there was a new batch of girls.

There was a petite Thai girl (name Garfield) who was there for the first night, not used to this kind of work/entertainment so she was sitting at a corner near our VIP table. So I invited her over to our table and drank, then I hang some flower for her and she stayed with me the whole night.

We were playing games and can see she loosening up towards the later part of the night by grabbing my hand and putting around her waist. After that the club closed I asked if she wants to go for round 2 of drinking or more party and she followed me.

I was a bit tipsy and I don't know how we ended up at the private estate behind the club and we started making out and I slipped my finger out into her and started fingering her. I pulled out my hard rod and put her on the kerb side beside someone's main gate at the private estate that's being blocked by the car and we started banging. Pumped her a few strokes then I heard people walking over so we faster arranged ourselves and walked away.

Ended the night with 3 rounds in H81 at Geylang hahaha and didn't wear cap, all CIP for this.
Old 18-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro, will try going there later cc
Managed to go there?
Old 18-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Anyone tried fucking on the beaches at sentosa at night ?

I love doing it there especially on weekday nights...very quiet with no one around.

The first time I tried it was with a girlfriend at the then cafe delmar...there were not many customers and we were seated in a cabana. She was wearing a dress with no panties and I was wearing a loose shorts with no underwear.. so fun.

Recently I went to the beach at sentosa again and noticed how dark it is at night. Even if there are people around, you can't see what the people are doing at a short distance away.

So 1 day we went to sentosa and was frolicking in the water in the evening...I got hard and started grinding her in the water...thinknit made her horny...when the night came, told her why not we skinny dip. Took out my shorts in the water and then walked around naked on the beach lol....

She was hesitant but I went into the water and took out her bikini bottom....we were rubbing against each other in the water...

Told her we should get out of the water naked.....we lie down on the mat and I told her she can take off her top too and go skinny dip.

We were chatting while I was spooning her .
I was hard now and since she not wearing a bottom, I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and started pumping... think she got really excited as she hasn't done it outdoors so openly....I took off her bikini top and were totally naked humping...

There was a group of guys about 40 to 50 m away....but it's so dark they can't see anything...in details.

She came really quickly due to the excitement of doing in the outdoors ...with people around....haha....super fun.

Ahhh reminds me of the good old days. Back then in poly there was a orientation camp and I was one of the seniors. At the beaches had those lifeguard towers(not there anymore). My gf and I would climb up and bang in the middle of the night. After we were done we would head back to the group and go back to sleep.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love doing it there especially on weekday nights...very quiet with no one around.

The first time I tried it was with a girlfriend at the then cafe delmar...there were not many customers and we were seated in a cabana. She was wearing a dress with no panties and I was wearing a loose shorts with no underwear.. so fun.

Recently I went to the beach at sentosa again and noticed how dark it is at night. Even if there are people around, you can't see what the people are doing at a short distance away.

So 1 day we went to sentosa and was frolicking in the water in the evening...I got hard and started grinding her in the water...thinknit made her horny...when the night came, told her why not we skinny dip. Took out my shorts in the water and then walked around naked on the beach lol....

She was hesitant but I went into the water and took out her bikini bottom....we were rubbing against each other in the water...

Told her we should get out of the water naked.....we lie down on the mat and I told her she can take off her top too and go skinny dip.

I was hard now and since she not wearing a bottom, I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and started pumping... think she got really excited as she hasn't done it outdoors so openly....I took off her bikini top and were totally naked humping...

There was a group of guys about 40 to 50 m away....but it's so dark they can't see anything...in details.

She came really quickly due to the excitement of doing in the outdoors ...with people around....haha....super fun.
i wish to unlock this achievement at any beach this year!
Old 19-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
PaulaBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Don't do it when the moon is full
Old 19-06-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's too sandy bro. After you try one time, I don't think you want to try again.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
It's too sandy bro. After you try one time, I don't think you want to try again.
put a beach mat there and do it on the mat lah lol.

alternatively you can also do it standing.
Old 20-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Same here bro
Old 23-06-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Managed to go there?
Just back from there and too many people. End up going hotel settle
Old 23-06-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just back from there and too many people. End up going hotel settle
The people there doing the same thing? hehe
Old 23-06-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

How long the whole thing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1