The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
If dio covid from hotel is shit....imagine u went to mandarin orchard last few days. . .now is hard core tracing..
I’m worried sick, not so much of the virus but on the contact tracing, damn it
Old 20-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Does this really works?
Not sure about this particular brand that I linked, but there's plenty of wallets that block RFID, as ppl are a bit paranoid that someone will use 'tap and take' system on them.

For BT - if you are using the app, then turn off your phone's BT. If you really worried then switch your phone off after you make your last appt but before you get near to your destination, so you cannot be tracked by your phone 'pinging' to mobile stations.

This is a precaution as govt may use this info to analyse movement patterns, so imagine their data shows an apartment where 10 different males go to every day...

I always use a burner phone, but still carry my 'normal' phone with me, so I turn it off before I walk to my appointment.
Old 20-12-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Just put ur hp in the bag and give urself a call

Rfid wallet is important overseas but maybe not important in sg
Old 20-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Can any kind bros here pm me Zoya's contact pls? I used to be her regular client but didnt save her contact in my phone. I understand that she is no longer listed on the site but i would like to try my luck reaching out to her. Missed her back stepping. Thanks in advance!
Old 20-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Yeah.... I tried her a couple of times before the CB period.
Massage so so but FN..... time evenly split between massage and juagen. No other services.

She is fair slim lady with small boobs.... but very fit. She told me she does gym work every other day and when she found out I teach MMA she indicated her interest. I invited her to my gym for a trial ssesion..... she was able to do 300 situps in one go + 100 burpees + 100x3 sets of half squats. Put some of my trainees to shame.
But she found MMA to be too violent for her liking and did not sign up.
Din't know that she's back..... I have her wechat but there's no notification at all. Maybe she dun want me to rtm.
Great, another FN. She's fit....figure should be very toned. Interesting.
Should be another hot property....
Those MLs who like to play cover up ones can go fly kite.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Great, another FN. She's fit....figure should be very toned. Interesting.
Should be another hot property....
Those MLs who like to play cover up ones can go fly kite.
Came across this words quite a lot of times,what does fly kite means?
Old 20-12-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

quick question here since we are on the topic of privacy. do the bros here use a burner phone or personal number? I dont know if i'm forgetful or what, but yesterday i had 1 ML adding me on WC but i don't recall messaging her. Maybe I did, But i really can't recall. thats why im curious if the bros here used another prepaid card or whats not
Old 20-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Heard AX bao by some rich guy and stopped work. She is still here in Spore tho..
Ya, she is still in sg.

Money is king so envy the bros can baobaobao haha
Old 20-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
quick question here since we are on the topic of privacy. do the bros here use a burner phone or personal number? I dont know if i'm forgetful or what, but yesterday i had 1 ML adding me on WC but i don't recall messaging her. Maybe I did, But i really can't recall. thats why im curious if the bros here used another prepaid card or whats not
Burner is better, as it means you can dump the number if you need too without worrying about losing important business contacts. Some bros use dual SIM phones as they have OC watching them.

I had one lady in Macau add me on WeChat, refused to tell me who gave her my contact.

Years ago an ML got jealous I was helping another ML with something, so she gave out my number and claimed I was an OKT! Dumped that SIM card straight away.

Getting a prepaid number is easy, and you can ask your neighbours helper to get for you, just use top up cards.
Old 20-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Heard AX bao by some rich guy and stopped work. She is still here in Spore tho..
To be fair to her, she is still working. If you have her contact detail, you can still book appointment with her. She's just taking it easy now since she is rtcing soon. No point wasting money putting adv up since she got her own stream of regulars. If she got bao, only she and the customer that bao her will know.
Old 20-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seem like popular one no slot long time no go slg see see
Old 20-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Deleted 10char...

Last edited by pikuso; 20-12-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 20-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Fyi, Anxin rtc soon, not being bao-ed

Just wait for her come back to our shore
Old 20-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Not sure about this particular brand that I linked, but there's plenty of wallets that block RFID, as ppl are a bit paranoid that someone will use 'tap and take' system on them.

For BT - if you are using the app, then turn off your phone's BT. If you really worried then switch your phone off after you make your last appt but before you get near to your destination, so you cannot be tracked by your phone 'pinging' to mobile stations.

This is a precaution as govt may use this info to analyse movement patterns, so imagine their data shows an apartment where 10 different males go to every day...

I always use a burner phone, but still carry my 'normal' phone with me, so I turn it off before I walk to my appointment.
Thanks for the great info

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Fyi, Anxin rtc soon, not being bao-ed

Just wait for her come back to our shore
How can be she rtc? Just ask her good frens shuang shuang, anran and anyue will know the truth 🤫
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1