The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 01-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsaltph View Post
Hi, I’m new to this forum. Allow me to share my experience at active sg gym. Sa few years backI was at Sengkang active sg doing my workout. A secondary school couple (~secondary 3/4) came over to the leg press machine and the bf was teaching his gf how to use the machine. For god knows why, the girl didn’t wear any panties and I could see her slightly hairy pussy when she was doing her leg press as she was wearing a super short pair of fbt. She was really chio and seeing her pussy made me hard instantly. I couldn’t focus on my workout and had to fap in the gym toilet. It was a memorable experience for me for sure. Not too sure what her bf was thinking, pretty sure he knew about her zao Geng as he was looking at her form intently . Seeing young girls that are somewhat developed zao Geng became my fetish lmao. Fk I’m fked up.
That gym got many hot milf. Most of them comes to show off their big tits and deep cleavage, haha! Sibei happening. My neighbour also those who gym a lot. Got D cup tits with a fucking hot body. Really cock tease as she likes to send me sexy photos. Haha
Old 01-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha.... now dat's a gentleman for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Was waiting for a taxi and a taxi happens to stop in front of me with another passenger. I looked behind the passenger seat and it was a matured lady with short skirt. Quickly position myself and open the door for her hoping that she will open up her leg when she steps out the taxi.

She was paying the uncle in cash and I am waiting nervously for any upskirt by that mature lady. Than..... she really open up her leg with one of her leg stepping out and the other leg still inside the taxi while she picks up her laptop bag from the other side of the passenger. It was skin coloured panty she was wearing. Keep staring at her panty to see whether is there any stain while she picks up her laptop case. She does not even know that she is revealing her skin coloured panty to me.

Finally, she got out the taxi and thank me for opening the door for her. I think I should thank her instead for making my day happy.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
vanture81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Found a new place to beo zaogeng.

Went to Chai Chee Decathlon to buy things.
After claiming the parking, I turn to left whereby there are tables for display.
I placed all my purchase there and try to load it into the decathlon bag.
Over there, u will be able to see opporsite side whereby they have shoes and mirror for ppl to wear and see.
The mirror is actually at an angle so that customer can see if the shoes looks nice on them.
Back to my side, as it is abit far, the angle will allow us to see the bottom of those who are wearing skirt.
I manage to see a girl zaogeng. Seibei song. First time in life, I have to pack and unpack for so long. see until song song....
Enjoy ur beoing.
Happy labour day! Huat ah!
Thanks for sharing new place bro!
Old 01-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
That gym got many hot milf. Most of them comes to show off their big tits and deep cleavage, haha! Sibei happening. My neighbour also those who gym a lot. Got D cup tits with a fucking hot body. Really cock tease as she likes to send me sexy photos. Haha
Where exactly is tis gym bro bignehneh ???...i also wanna go there n gym ...haha...wanna to be 1 of yr neighbours too n get to know that hot milf sending me sexy photos ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Not sure if this counts but here goes.
Went to a ‘club’ recently to have some drinks with my friends.
As i’m not a very talkative or good at xian-ing girls, we were all using our phones.
Suddenly a lady (their staff) sat beside me and place her hand on my lap.
Pretended nothing happen.
Just before 1030pm, they turn on the lights, saw most of the girls there zg. Mostly black panty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
Why need to beo at KTV?
I always remove them for the ladies when they sit with us.
wa bro...envy u leh...not only beo but also can remove their panties for them sum more..for the rest of us, just to beo only is already so difficult ...sweat like anything ...haha

dunno leh why he said got see zaogeng at KTV or watever 'club'...u need to ask that bro 178noobnoob de ..he said when lights on only he saw so many black panties ...haha

Old 01-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The story about opening door reminds me of an encounter at the airport where this SQ stewardess booked a Uber or grab and a sienta turned up. When she boarded the car she went right leg in first, then left leg. As a result managed to have a clear view of her black panties for about 1 sec. Perks me up after a long flight
Old 01-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
5ja5ja5ja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Vivo is one of the hotspots, just pretend to look for shops on the second floor, especially on a crowded day like today LOL
Bro, what did you see today, can share?
Old 01-05-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FaceBooked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsaltph View Post
Hi, I’m new to this forum. Allow me to share my experience at active sg gym. Sa few years backI was at Sengkang active sg doing my workout. A secondary school couple (~secondary 3/4) came over to the leg press machine and the bf was teaching his gf how to use the machine. For god knows why, the girl didn’t wear any panties and I could see her slightly hairy pussy when she was doing her leg press as she was wearing a super short pair of fbt. She was really chio and seeing her pussy made me hard instantly. I couldn’t focus on my workout and had to fap in the gym toilet. It was a memorable experience for me for sure. Not too sure what her bf was thinking, pretty sure he knew about her zao Geng as he was looking at her form intently . Seeing young girls that are somewhat developed zao Geng became my fetish lmao. Fk I’m fked up.
Haha young gal super daring. Maybe bf wants her to zaogeng.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dots View Post
Don't mind doing that part-time hehe
where to sign up for part time doorman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Not sure if this counts but here goes.
Went to a ‘club’ recently to have some drinks with my friends.
As i’m not a very talkative or good at xian-ing girls, we were all using our phones.
Suddenly a lady (their staff) sat beside me and place her hand on my lap.
Pretended nothing happen.
Just before 1030pm, they turn on the lights, saw most of the girls there zg. Mostly black panty.
sounds like a “Bistro” anyway this WLs are there to earn $$$, surely have to wear seductively

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceBooked View Post
some guys always have fetish of their gf/partners sexposing themselves, not surprising lol
Old 01-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ja5ja5ja View Post
Bro, what did you see today, can share?
Many different colours and a lot of long legs 😄 haven’t got a chance to see anyone go commando yet
Old 01-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceBooked View Post
more common than you think
Old 02-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
No leh, notti sis...i hardly see any gal zaogeng ...hehe

Old 02-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
jatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Your bf wants you to zaogeng too?
Old 02-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Ohhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey everyone!

Have been a long time reader and supporter of this thread.
But somehow feel that maybe the experience could be increased if it was more real time, get what I mean.

So I’ve been thinking of setting up a tele group to report our sightings or even recall sightings and share it.

It will be a closed group to protect everyone. Do y’all think it’s a good idea? If you’re interest do PM me and I’ll create the group!

Cheers
Old 02-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Last night on the way home from JE to AMK taking the last train. Dont know am I lucky or suay. Sitting in front of me was a group of 4 uncles and 1 aunty around late 40s to early 50s. The Aunty was wearing a very short shorts sitting in front of me crossing her leg. Suddenly she uncrossed her legs and i saw her black underwear. Making me feeling sick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1