The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
Lol…..what I know is younger has to serve the tea not u serve the younger 🤣🤣🤣
I think you may have misread.

I don't think I typed "i'm glad i could skip the part where I had to kneel to serve tea to the younger sister"

i mean to say, i was relieved when i found out that i didn't have to serve her.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I think you may have misread.

I don't think I typed "i'm glad i could skip the part where I had to kneel to serve tea to the younger sister"

i mean to say, i was relieved when i found out that i didn't have to serve her.
It's probably the phrasing and context, cos I thot the same as that guy did when I read it.
Old 13-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
It's probably the phrasing and context, cos I thot the same as that guy did when I read it.
probably because it's common for most people to be familiar with such traditions, and it's hard to imagine anyone who isn't and what it's like for them when such nervous moments arrive.

sorry about that.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
there was an awkward silence when our eyes met, it took me a moment or two to realise who it was!

FUCK! it was the annoying sister in law.

She had make up on, and her hair was different. It wasn't like it was usually tied up. My mouth was left agape slightly.

she was clearly not that happy to see me, but kept her cool as it was our big day after all.

her : thanks. just move follow my lead will do. thanks.

I realise, i've never seen her in a dress like this before. Her exposed back shoulders was so smooth.... alright, I should be describing it at all. It's just so FUCKING WRONG. I was shocked that she'd be willing to wear a hauter dress like that... Goodness, I couldn't believe that I couldn't recognise at all. and oh FUCK! what is wrong with me... FUCK! why did I even look at them??? Somehow, my eyes got curious on their own, and looked at her chests..........

FUCK!!! why did I look?????? I was curious to know if she was even wearing a bra in this hauter dress???? WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER TO KNOW?????

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I looked again, FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! SHIT!

(Apologies if this is too sick. Will check on responses before continuing)

There was unfortunate passings in the family a few months after our wedding as well, which brought me closer to this annoying SIL..
Still awaiting n camping here for the bro to continue the sexciting story of his annoying SIL

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Recently, my SIL likes to wear office shirt and when she comes home, she will unbutton her first 2 button of the shirt and unhook her bra. Sometimes at certain angle will be able to see her boobs.
Old 18-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Recently, my SIL likes to wear office shirt and when she comes home, she will unbutton her first 2 button of the shirt and unhook her bra. Sometimes at certain angle will be able to see her boobs.
The bottom is only panty?
Old 18-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
She is trying her best to tempt you, cheers!
Old 11-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NextDishPls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore good stuff for the sis in law?
Old 14-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first dated my wife my SIL never wore a bra when I was around. She always wore thin satin nightgowns so the shape of her nipples was very obvious and quite easy to zaogeng.

At that time I thought she was just careless, but now I know she secretly is quite a promiscuous girl with high body count. My guess is that she was purposely showing her nips to me for the attention and validation (she was single then)

This lead to me having fantasies and fetish about her and I started taking upskirts of her as well as creepshots of her when she was sleeping.

She did catch me a few times but never said anything. This went on for a few years but nowadays she became very prudish and careful around me.

When she was not around I would log onto her pc and check her emails. Turns out she saved conversations with her fubus and Tinder dates. I forwarded the conversations to my email then deleted the emails so she would never know.

Here's one of the creepshots when she was sleeping.

https://imgur.com/a/a2g8Hkq
Old 14-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
When I first dated my wife my SIL never wore a bra when I was around. She always wore thin satin nightgowns so the shape of her nipples was very obvious and quite easy to zaogeng.

At that time I thought she was just careless, but now I know she secretly is quite a promiscuous girl with high body count. My guess is that she was purposely showing her nips to me for the attention and validation (she was single then)

This lead to me having fantasies and fetish about her and I started taking upskirts of her as well as creepshots of her when she was sleeping.

She did catch me a few times but never said anything. This went on for a few years but nowadays she became very prudish and careful around me.

When she was not around I would log onto her pc and check her emails. Turns out she saved conversations with her fubus and Tinder dates. I forwarded the conversations to my email then deleted the emails so she would never know.

Wah power la bro. Able to share the email content?
Old 14-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Wah power la bro. Able to share the email content?

Here's one.

Some backstory before we start.

My SIL, C is 2 years older than my wife. She's very attractive, shorter and more petite than my wife, but getting older. She's 39 now and this was about 3 years ago so she was about 36.

One day she told us that she was going down to JB for 1 night for "shopping". I thought it sounded really suspicious and suspected she was going to meet up with a tinder date there.

Turns out I was right. From the convos (i wont post the whole thing) they had been chatting for a while then she finally went to meet him. They had sex 7 times in that 24 hour period.

However, she never saw him again as he found her too clingy and broke it off not too long after. Lucky guy, can pump her gao gao then dump her.

C is my SIL. J is the guy.

C: Hmmmm.. we didn't take any pics together 😱
J: Yeah but we could only take naked pics lol
C:🤦🏻‍♀
C:Is that all you think about how?
J: Lol
J Well since we were naked most of the time

C: Dont forget your dinner 😌
J: i just ate
C: What did you have?
J: mcd
J: haha
C: Lol what did you order? Burger? Nuggets?
J: Fried chicken lol
C: Ooo
C: I only ever eat nuggets when I am in mcds
J: Cockmeat sandwich?
C: 😏 isn't it only yours that I eat?
J: Lol ok
J: Well played
C: Lolll
C: I did a good job at eating it didnt I? 😏
J: yes you did
J: lol
C: 😏 welp so long as the one being eaten likes it.. then I'll eat more
J: well the receiver enjoyed it as much
C: Lol mmm yes she did very much..

C: Eh hun... I think I am addicted to you.. lolol
C: Its not gonna be 7 next time
J: 7?
C: 7 times
C: I sure hope you have the dulux ready
J: yeah i do
C: Wokays
C: We'll make it 10 times alright.. lolol
J: lol it will be
C: I'll wait for it
C: What it will be.. it was already 7 times... 😒

bonus pic:

https://imgur.com/a/KTHe0jf
Old 14-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Letr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Any idea why she became prudish nowadays?
Old 14-09-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Here's one.

Some backstory before we start.

My SIL, C is 2 years older than my wife. She's very attractive, shorter and more petite than my wife, but getting older. She's 39 now and this was about 3 years ago so she was about 36.

One day she told us that she was going down to JB for 1 night for "shopping". I thought it sounded really suspicious and suspected she was going to meet up with a tinder date there.

Turns out I was right. From the convos (i wont post the whole thing) they had been chatting for a while then she finally went to meet him. They had sex 7 times in that 24 hour period.

However, she never saw him again as he found her too clingy and broke it off not too long after. Lucky guy, can pump her gao gao then dump her.

C is my SIL. J is the guy.

C: Hmmmm.. we didn't take any pics together 😱
J: Yeah but we could only take naked pics lol
C:🤦🏻‍♀
C:Is that all you think about how?
J Well since we were naked most of the time

C: Dont forget your dinner 😌
J: i just ate
C: What did you have?
J: mcd
J: haha
C: Lol what did you order? Burger? Nuggets?
J: Fried chicken lol
C: Ooo
C: I only ever eat nuggets when I am in mcds
J: Cockmeat sandwich?
C: 😏 isn't it only yours that I eat?
J: Lol ok
J: Well played
C: Lolll
C: I did a good job at eating it didnt I? 😏
J: yes you did
J: lol
C: 😏 welp so long as the one being eaten likes it.. then I'll eat more
J: well the receiver enjoyed it as much
C: Lol mmm yes she did very much..

C: Eh hun... I think I am addicted to you.. lolol
C: Its not gonna be 7 next time
J: 7?
C: 7 times
C: I sure hope you have the dulux ready
J: yeah i do
C: Wokays
C: We'll make it 10 times alright.. lolol
J: lol it will be
C: I'll wait for it
C: What it will be.. it was already 7 times... 😒

bonus pic:

https://imgur.com/a/KTHe0jf
Thanks bro! Wah can totally imagine the guy doggy her. No wonder can 7 times. My record only 6 times lol
Old 14-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letr View Post
Nice share bro. Any idea why she became prudish nowadays?
Not sure. Last time she actually noticed me taking a upskirt video of her after she showered and was wearing only a towel, but didn't say anything.

Nowadays she always wears a bra and always covers her chest if she bends over. Also makes sure I never have a chance to upskirt her.

This was after a string of failed relationships so my guess is that she matured and came to the realisation that flaunting her body and seeking attention to her BIL is not a productive thing to do.
Old 15-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Letr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure. Last time she actually noticed me taking a upskirt video of her after she showered and was wearing only a towel, but didn't say anything.

Nowadays she always wears a bra and always covers her chest if she bends over. Also makes sure I never have a chance to upskirt her.

This was after a string of failed relationships so my guess is that she matured and came to the realisation that flaunting her body and seeking attention to her BIL is not a productive thing to do.
Haha I see. At least she let you take upskirt video wearing only a towel. Is the video very clear? lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1