The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Bro pls share ctc thanks
Old 31-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comic098 View Post
Try her today, thank you bro bignehneh for sharing
This is my short FR:
1. Her look: too bad cannot see her whole face coz she wearing masks the whole time. I think should be acceptable.
2. Her boob should be D or bigger.
3. standard hj not much to talk about.
4. What I like about her is she really put in effort on massaging me. I can tell you guy she know how to massage.

RTM: Yes definitely. Because of her massage skill.

Just to update you guys. She is going back Thailand to visit her mother on 8 April and come back 20 April or start working on 20 April.
bro, what is the damage?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Can try the one in T3mpl3 St also! Not bad good massage and good teasing if you let the ml know before. Cos sometimes lady boss is there. But atleast you don’t get any specials, you’re going for good massage atleast lol
Old 01-04-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
Can try the one in T3mpl3 St also! Not bad good massage and good teasing if you let the ml know before. Cos sometimes lady boss is there. But atleast you don’t get any specials, you’re going for good massage atleast lol
Thai must min play with their melons. Else wasted lei. They are naught by nature. Geylang lor 21 also got 1 Thai massage shop but using curtains. Also quite hiong because 1 time I see an ang mo bro totally naked and the Thai charbo play his anaconda. 😆! But mostly Lau auntie here
Old 01-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Samuelll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her contact bro.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bro able to share
Old 02-04-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I can’t remember the name of the shop. It is on ground floor and address given. 😆! Many ppl keep pm me to ask me name of the shop. Totally forgotten.
Just go to that location, then the charbo name is June and you see tualiap and gum you, please go ahead lo.
I can’t recall the shop name and contact number. Any bro know can share
Old 02-04-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Healing Nature Relaxation therapy
Old 02-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bro able to share
Old 03-04-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
quinntheeskimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Healing Nature Relaxation therapy
There is another ML Lxxx at this joint with a pair of big ones
Old 03-04-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Beach road got one spa near national lib 3 thai ml . Provide solid rub n crack . Ml i try nicole . Service good and accomodating as well not bad can try if u at tht area .
Old 03-04-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
--deleted--
Old 03-04-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fatboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Bro can share contact please!
Old 03-04-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah bro, u call her auntie ah... so she is in her 40s ?? Figure is plump plump type??
Old 03-04-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wah bro, u call her auntie ah... so she is in her 40s ?? Figure is plump plump type??
I think 30-40. Tall and a bit meaty. I won’t say plump

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1