The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sexgineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Hebe 4559 from Momo

AREA 地区 : SG Geylang Condo
Name 名字 : Hebe No.4559
Looks : 6/10. Not totally cannot eat that kind (can tell when she young quite Chio)
Body : 4.5/10 more on the ba ba side (not for the younger crowd)
Boobs : 5/10 some might not like *subjective* acceptable to me
Catbath : didn’t get maybe you can request
French : didn’t get maybe you can try
BBBJ till CIM : 15/10, suck and moan plus eye contact for intensity, giggle express she is enjoying her job (she gave me this all else mention early doesn’t bother me anymore) got send to 天国 but got suck back because haven’t stop sucking, until I repeatedly tell her ok ok chill
Painting : didn’t try.
FJ : she subtly hinted me but I never try (kena suck like that I no power for FJ Liao)
HJ : 15/10 she understands how much pressure to use and where to distribute along your your KKJ, almost like she understands where all the sensory glands are. 2nd shot she frag with a good HJ
GFE : 10/10 very friendly and chatty(not the annoying kind of chatty) we exchange a bit regarding housing living standards of her motherland and stuffs
Massage : don’t know how to grade don’t often do massage but definitely not those piano fingers. She knows her stuffs I guess.
Note : She only provide 1 cim + unlimited HJ dmg 110
Overall Experience : 9/10 like a friend from school but both of you no love and she don’t mind jerking you off because of the closeness ����

RTF/RTM : Yes, overall a positive experience

A lot of ppl have too much expectation build up in their when they saw FL photos then when they are there they didn’t or don’t how to manage the expectations and it end up an unpleasant experience. I just when along and see what surprises. Ya sometimes good sometimes bad. But is ok as long as no black face attitude and totally unpalatable I’m fine… my opinion service most important lol

Last edited by Sexgineer; 07-01-2023 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hebe 4559 from Momo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexgineer View Post
Would have RTF if only she kiss and speak french but sadly both were taboo and out of bounds for her.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Exactly!
Enjoy her looks, play her body, let her play your body, mutual use hands, mouths and sex organs to give and take pleasure. Sure to orgaz each other.
Only exception is when the gal smells bad here and there.
Enjoy for tomorrow you may be dead, or have ED, or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexgineer View Post
Looks : 6/10. Not totally cannot eat that kind (can tell when she young quite Chio)
Body : 4.5/10 more on the ba ba side (not for the younger crowd)
Boobs : 5/10 some might not like *subjective* acceptable to me
Catbath : didn’t get maybe you can request
French : didn’t get maybe you can try
BBBJ till CIM : 15/10, suck and moan plus eye contact for intensity, giggle express she is enjoying her job (she gave me this all else mention early doesn’t bother me anymore) got send to 天国 but got suck back because haven’t stop sucking, until I repeatedly tell her ok ok chill
Painting : didn’t try.
FJ : she subtly hinted me but I never try (kena suck like that I no power for FJ Liao)
HJ : 15/10 she understands how much pressure to use and where to distribute along your your KKJ, almost like she understands where all the sensory glands are. 2nd shot she frag with a good HJ
GFE : 10/10 very friendly and chatty(not the annoying kind of chatty) we exchange a bit regarding housing living standards of her motherland and stuffs
Massage : don’t know how to grade don’t often do massage but definitely not those piano fingers. She knows her stuffs I guess.
Note : She only provide 1 cim + unlimited HJ dmg 110
Overall Experience : 9/10 like a friend from school but both of you no love and she don’t mind jerking you off because of the closeness ����

RTF/RTM : Yes, overall a positive experience

A lot of ppl have too much expectation build up in their when they saw FL photos then when they are there they didn’t or don’t how to manage the expectations and it end up an unpleasant experience. I just when along and see what surprises. Ya sometimes good sometimes bad. But is ok as long as no black face attitude and totally unpalatable I’m fine… my opinion service most important lol
Old 09-01-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sexgineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
Exactly!
Enjoy her looks, play her body, let her play your body, mutual use hands, mouths and sex organs to give and take pleasure. Sure to orgaz each other.
Only exception is when the gal smells bad here and there.
Enjoy for tomorrow you may be dead, or have ED, or whatever.
Bro up my points if you like my points 🙏
Old 20-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

Is she still around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1