The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 16-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
There's another shop behind the coffee shop Entrance to car park. . 3 milf there but cubicle with curtains. Havnt try yet.
2 MILF and Another a bit older than MILF cat for me. I saw them newly opened, went in and never return. While massage, there was other aunties massaging shoulders just outside… knn, how to enjoy… and their WeChat pics mah…. You see for yourself…. The three shops here don’t bother lah… that particular shop is fav of taxi grandpa and neighbourhood grandma…. the only thing in that area that attracts me there is the over priced popiah haha…. Continue driving towards BMC, past Sense Spa… more selection and better parking there (with shade or MSCP)
Old 16-09-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xirodspace is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
2 MILF and Another a bit older than MILF cat for me. I saw them newly opened, went in and never return. While massage, there was other aunties massaging shoulders just outside… knn, how to enjoy… and their WeChat pics mah…. You see for yourself…. The three shops here don’t bother lah… that particular shop is fav of taxi grandpa and neighbourhood grandma…. the only thing in that area that attracts me there is the over priced popiah haha…. Continue driving towards BMC, past Sense Spa… more selection and better parking there (with shade or MSCP)
Bro care to share? So many shops there but hard to find quality fun
Old 16-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xirodspace is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
Ru yi xuan wellness.
This one is curtain shop and only for massage. Even though the masseuse is decent, cannot even unlock HJ. Boringgggg
Old 16-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirodspace View Post
This one is curtain shop and only for massage. Even though the masseuse is decent, cannot even unlock HJ. Boringgggg
Then try Pure Beauty Wellness 28 Jln Bukit Merah. The viet gal can accomadate.
Old 17-09-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Try Tiong Bahru market. Joneling Chi Spa's Cherry
Best teasing in this area.
Her pink nip erects easily when zhut zhut her
High end entrance + $50
Teasing can compare with twinkle in J*?
Old 17-09-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Personaly won't recommend ryx s massage is very raw in the wrong way. They are rather inexperienced.

Definitely no hj or any thing what is terrible is you book a certain masseur but when you reach they ask u to change another one without informing you. Happen to me twice so giving it a miss always got old aunty in shop for massage and complaining this that. No peace of quiet to enjoy

Last edited by thickskin33; 17-09-2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old 17-09-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Liuchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know got aunty there. Thought is owo shop. ML pretty though. But no GQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Personaly won't recommend ryx s massage is very raw in the wrong way. They are rather inexperienced.

Definitely no hj or any thing what is terrible is you book a certain masseur but when you reach they ask u to change another one without informing you. Happen to me twice so giving it a miss always got old aunty in shop for massage and complaining this that. No peace of quiet to enjoy
Old 17-09-2022, 08:15 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SYT or MILF? What are the damage?
Old 17-09-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuchang View Post
Didn't know got aunty there. Thought is owo shop. ML pretty though. But no GQ.
It's a three woman shop. Photo are heavily meitu . Been there 5 times as near my house. The massage standard drop from hardworking inexperienced to rushing to send you out type for the next customer. Dun expect hj as the curtain are very thin and lots of old aunties frequenting I ever saw one peek in while I was butt naked I thought it's my massuer so I raise my head saw an old aunty. Bad layout try it and you know
Old 17-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
SYT or MILF? What are the damage?
Both have, pls enquire on your own, thanks.
Old 17-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

To this day I am still wondering how they can survive for so long where just a short walk away you can find a few other tcm tuina shops that offer both a better massage experience (more skill) and extras.
Old 17-09-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't tried this shop before. Are they wearing black polo T?

This block has two other tuina shops. And wearing other colours. Asking because recently I was having a coffee break at the kopitiam there and saw a viet girl with ponytail wearing black polo walk past. Should be working nearby.
Old 17-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Haven't tried this shop before. Are they wearing black polo T?

This block has two other tuina shops. And wearing other colours. Asking because recently I was having a coffee break at the kopitiam there and saw a viet girl with ponytail wearing black polo walk past. Should be working nearby.
Yes. When i did with her, she just came to the counry. Got a good offer because she blur2, able to full roam up and down, suck , frenching. Now im not sure
Old 17-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
I went once as I live nearby. Clean massage. Anyone bros unlock anything ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unityrod View Post
Any FR on Wonderful Finger at BM View?
Old 18-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I went once as I live nearby. Clean massage. Anyone bros unlock anything ?
Anything worth to unlock there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1