The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone tried this place? Analisa Massage? Their services package seems good and if choose 2 girls looks damn nice as seen on video at their website

https://analisamassagebangkok.com/services/

https://rockitreports.com/review-of-...gkok-thailand/
I wanted to try their service, but not all the girls do every service. When I went there, there were about 6 girls, and only 2 do full service. Didn't see what I like, I left and went somewhere else.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvSashimi View Post
I also like nuru only. I think Daisy Dream sister brand (Aya massage) got 90 mins nuru package. Gonna try it when I fly to bkk on Wed.
Now I looked at DD website again, it states if you booked the deluxe room, it is Vinyl sheet. Only if you book the Jacuzzi room, you get the inflatable mattress.

For that price, I rather head to Doki Doki or Kokoro. The last trip I wanted to try Mitu so I added their line and asked them for the line up. Some of the girls seems not bad, but some bros mentioned they now have post op LBs.

I'm going to BKK on Fri, gonna book 2 girls either at Doki Doki or Kokoro. Hope they got more girls working that day.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Now I looked at DD website again, it states if you booked the deluxe room, it is Vinyl sheet. Only if you book the Jacuzzi room, you get the inflatable mattress.

For that price, I rather head to Doki Doki or Kokoro. The last trip I wanted to try Mitu so I added their line and asked them for the line up. Some of the girls seems not bad, but some bros mentioned they now have post op LBs.

I'm going to BKK on Fri, gonna book 2 girls either at Doki Doki or Kokoro. Hope they got more girls working that day.
Oooof. Unless they state which is postop it's best to avoid haha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-12-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Oooof. Unless they state which is postop it's best to avoid haha
The line message they send me is only the line up photos with the cost, age, number of kids and height. I wanted to pick 1 of their new girls, but went to Kokoro instead. I can try to ask again though.

Anyway, the service time at Mitu based on the reply is only 60mins, but I usually wanted 90mins service which they don't have.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 21-12-2022 at 08:43 AM.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
2Ace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank all master manage to follow all info share, Tried kokoro Nabi service is really good and a brand new experience for me. Total damage 3900 + 500 request for special thai room
Old 21-12-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
xiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ace View Post
Thank all master manage to follow all info share, Tried kokoro Nabi service is really good and a brand new experience for me. Total damage 3900 + 500 request for special thai room
kokoro service not bad. i tried 2 ladies package. normal room 7500 90 mins 2s
Old 21-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:

i going this friday also! doki doki seems near where i be staying
Old 21-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobai1358 View Post
kokoro service not bad. i tried 2 ladies package. normal room 7500 90 mins 2s
The 2s part is very good to have because it is very easy to misfire with the 2 girls sliding, rubbing and grinding u non-stop during the Nuru.
Old 23-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvSashimi View Post
I think it depends on the girl for daisy dream. I took their signature package which includes nuru and jacuzzi. Forget girl's name but she was open to doing it at the jacuzzi when I asked.
I see. Then I'll just try both DD and kokoro. Any bros have recommendations for both joints? I like gals who can give PSE but otherwise just like if they give good service.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 23-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 10
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hi Bro,

Which nuru got the post op lb?
Old 24-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Last night booked 2 girls Nuru session at Doki at 6500B x 90min, 1 of them so rough with the HJ while sliding then BBBJ with a lot of teeth contact. Tell her to stop then go CIM in the other girl, now KKJ still a bit pain from it, gotta take a break for awhile.

Not gonna book these 2 in future, both don't allow lip kissing. My past 2 experiences were way better.
Old 24-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
Hi Bro,

Which nuru got the post op lb?
I think Mitu is the one mentioned.

Quote:
Last night booked 2 girls Nuru session at Doki at 6500B x 90min, 1 of them so rough with the HJ while sliding then BBBJ with a lot of teeth contact. Tell her to stop then go CIM in the other girl, now KKJ still a bit pain from it, gotta take a break for awhile.

Not gonna book these 2 in future, both don't allow lip kissing. My past 2 experiences were way better.
Do you remember their names?
Old 24-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
I see. Then I'll just try both DD and kokoro. Any bros have recommendations for both joints? I like gals who can give PSE but otherwise just like if they give good service.
Kokoro rika service oriented.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
Do you remember their names?
Yes. Barbie and Mayu. Barbie is the rough one, but if u like to FJ tight pussies, hers is rather tight. Mayu quite new, I think just worked few mth only, just sliding n sliding, some catbath on nips and do BBBJ only, when I kind of gave up on the session, I just CIM in her.

In the pics, u will find Barbie is the prettier one, end up is not. Mayu is soso overall. Both are short n not slim (not fat too though) with natural B boobs. If u hug Mayu too much, she will say pain then turn ard.
Old 24-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So first day, went for Daisy Dream around 5. Reach there, quite alot of choice kind of overwhelming, they all smile smile. The mamasan recommended Katt for the Nuru + jacuzzi package. She very easy to click with can talk English quite well. Face very cute and Body wise gt a bit tummy and rather dark skin but still ok for me, boobs natural I think b and pointy. The shower damn sensual french like no tomorrow. Will rub my dick between thigh. Nuru is very sensual, had a laugh when she slipped off. Gave a good sensual bbj and opted to fj on bed instead of the air mattress. Very good moaning and talk dirty. Surrendered in missionary. Then go for jacuzzi she help massage my shoulders and head while I inside, then she climbed in and we TCSS. Got horny so started dfk and she hj me while in jacuzzi, gave bbj as well when I lifted myself up. Did thigh fuck then continue onto shower then bed and finish off. Really not time watcher cos left like 10mins still opted to lie down TCSS some more. Interestingly enough could not find her in the list of gals from line.
Maybe tmrw try Rika from kokoro like a bro suggested but really tempted go back for Katt.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1