The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahhiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

Visited Sense Spa recently. I was an old customer of Saboon Spa @ Seasons Tower. But when i drove there, the security told me that it had closed. Was super disappointed. Not knowing where to go, I drove to mid-valley.

Went on a weekday evening. I saw only 1 other customer. Spoke to the captain and he said it's very quiet, nowhere near to pre-covid days. Spa facilities are still the same as what I remembered from my last visit (at least 10 years ago) but starting to look run-down.

Opted for a 90 min massage. The ML was local Malaysian, claimed to be 38 yrs old but look to be in the 40s. Figure was slim though. She kept her mask on throughout the session. Only unmasked after she popped the GQ. Quoted me RM150 for a HJ and I took it. She claimed to have special HJ skills but doesn't feel anything special for me, quite SOP. After massage session, I changed, paid and left. Not intending to RTM.

Overall, the spa is dead quite, more staff than customers on the evening I visited. Almost feels like I have the place to myself. The ML claimed that there are busy days too. Nonetheless, feels sad to see the vibrancy is gone. Hope the scene picks up again in the next few months.
Old 31-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhiong View Post
Visited Sense Spa recently. I was an old customer of Saboon Spa @ Seasons Tower. But when i drove there, the security told me that it had closed. Was super disappointed. Not knowing where to go, I drove to mid-valley.

Went on a weekday evening. I saw only 1 other customer. Spoke to the captain and he said it's very quiet, nowhere near to pre-covid days. Spa facilities are still the same as what I remembered from my last visit (at least 10 years ago) but starting to look run-down.

Opted for a 90 min massage. The ML was local Malaysian, claimed to be 38 yrs old but look to be in the 40s. Figure was slim though. She kept her mask on throughout the session. Only unmasked after she popped the GQ. Quoted me RM150 for a HJ and I took it. She claimed to have special HJ skills but doesn't feel anything special for me, quite SOP. After massage session, I changed, paid and left. Not intending to RTM.

Overall, the spa is dead quite, more staff than customers on the evening I visited. Almost feels like I have the place to myself. The ML claimed that there are busy days too. Nonetheless, feels sad to see the vibrancy is gone. Hope the scene picks up again in the next few months.
Only HJ? No full?
Old 23-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

I just went the spa at gading. No special offered..lol

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 10-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
I just went the spa at gading. No special offered..lol
How come? Thought this place as per the previous input at least has hj on the table? Hmm..
Old 24-03-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Here's the fun listing i will share if you are up for an adventure.

Go to Google Map and search for Alor Boutique Hotel, this is the Changkat Bukit Bintang stretch. Its a gentle downward slope to a stretch of massage spas plus others. You can walk down towards a 100m or so stretch of spas / parlors towards 53, Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang.

If you are up for some quick and dirty treats, go to toward number 53, in between "Best Friend" and "Sky Blue Relax" is a narrow alley upstairs to a private and discreet "spa". You can't go up yourself, there are tonnes of girls out here offering you "services" and once u agree, they will take you up. BBBJ starts at M$50 a pop. Some girls are quite cute and range between 20s to late 30s. Towards 7-11, there are some nicer girls that will offer the works.

This whole stretch has legit foot spas, and if you like the masseuse, ask her for a full body massage. Some will offer BBBJ and strip completely nude, the rest is up to you.

A good time to visit this stretch is around 1030pm where it gets really busy and the choices are wide. If you see what you like, you can offer them to your hotel. On my third night, i came back here and looked for the same girl at midnight, and took her back with me since it was late, she agreed for M$ 500, she stayed the night, we banged three times, twice in bed, once in the shower in the morning.

So there ... a fairly good Changkat guide for you. Remember, the legit spas in there also has other offerings but u need to ask for body massage as nothing happens with foot massage as its out in the open.
Visit this stretch and there's lots of touting. Wanted to see the ladies first but got swarm around by different promoters. Went to "best friend" outside there and got a pretty viet with plastic surgery done. Quoted 50rm for massage and went along the alley, special service pricing is outrageous compare to outside market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1