The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
ML with nice perfume

Recently tried an ML and was quite turned on by her perfume smell. Anyone have ML to recommend with nice perfume/body shampoo smell haha. Can pm to trade, preferably ML with decent massage and looks good
Old 07-03-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML with nice perfume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Recently tried an ML and was quite turned on by her perfume smell. Anyone have ML to recommend with nice perfume/body shampoo smell haha. Can pm to trade, preferably ML with decent massage and looks good
Easy. Buy your favourite perfume. Before massage ask whether can spray some on her. One bottle should last you many massage sessions.
Old 07-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Easy. Buy your favourite perfume. Before massage ask whether can spray some on her. One bottle should last you many massage sessions.
Lol...Great idea
Old 08-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Had met before ML that use Louis Vuitton perfume,
The smell was so sextisfying
Old 12-03-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Had met before ML that use Louis Vuitton perfume,
The smell was so sextisfying
Which one? Intro. So far many char bo use Chanel, Dior. I have met any ML/ FL using Rance. They simply don’t know this brand. Many OL use Rance now. Really have that alluring smell…..
Old 13-03-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: ML with nice perfume

Can really test whether we have long Covid-19 and/or we have completely recovered besides that sore throat symptom. Lol.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4921 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which one? Intro. So far many char bo use Chanel, Dior. I have met any ML/ FL using Rance. They simply don’t know this brand. Many OL use Rance now. Really have that alluring smell…..
Senior bro, the problem is that after bathe in the spa cubicle as well as at home bathing again could not cut off perfume smell ... how to allay the OC's suspicions?
Old 04-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Senior bro, the problem is that after bathe in the spa cubicle as well as at home bathing again could not cut off perfume smell ... how to allay the OC's suspicions?

Just go to chinatown market sit outside char kway tiao or those stalls that use a lot of lard....the pork odor will overpower any perfume smell
Old 04-04-2023, 03:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Buy the perfume you want and spray it on the ml

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This kind very nice to smell but will easily get into trouble for married people... ��
Old 04-04-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
This kind very nice to smell but will easily get into trouble for married people... ��
Agree. Your OC will kee siao!
Old 04-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Buy the perfume you want and spray it on the ml
Spray on to ml meow meow
Old 04-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I never liked perfume leh. It's like masking some bad odour. Plus you are going to get some very uncomfortable questions if the perfume lingers on your body and your significant other detects the perfume.
Old 04-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
I never liked perfume leh. It's like masking some bad odour. Plus you are going to get some very uncomfortable questions if the perfume lingers on your body and your significant other detects the perfume.
I’m single. Never had to worry.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eva from Ya Kang near lor39, good playability too. 55+50.

Looks about 6/10 though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1