The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 3
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Wondering if any bro dare to lick a ml's clit? Don't think they wash that often either.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Oceandeep168 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
What dmg did you offer in the end?

Never wear bra I wonder if she clean haha if bro before u also zunt that it
Don't ask my damage bro. Different people Different opinion on service and willing to pay. Wait some say spoil market. Lol.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

the ml lily & abby at SBW, last time came from amk spa
both at different spa but both at amk lol
Old 20-03-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
well done brother ! That's is how we should act ! Just reject straight when they try to "chop". If all brothers like you do this act and we stick together, in no time, the price will drop to normal when they know we are the one that keep them floating and not the other way round.

As for those who think you are filthy rich to burn your money, go ahead and do it. Keep on burning. Loser is you

Eventually there will be wider menu. Based on my experience, enjoy bro
Old 20-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

to the high power zapper. i did my own research from the few post by the bros in this thread. i found it and did gave more hint in my post.

dont be a lazy bump and need be spoonfed.
if need direct answer, can always PM the bro who shared his FR.
Let me help you a bit...

Some bro mentioned in earlier post he went to eat nasi lemak nearby
Just open google maps, zoom in to the suspected area with the nasi lemak and search for wellness.... can find SBW very easily.

Kind bros please up KangTuo for his sharing
Old 20-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceandeep168 View Post
Just end session with L*** at SBW. She look prettier than her photo. I opt for the 60 min but was charged $75. Went in to the room took a shower and started the hot oil in front. I told her I do not want to massage my back. My hands was roaming her butt than my hand went under, SHIT! she wore a underpants. I slip in further AHHHHH she wears G String. During this time she bend down and lick my ears and stroke more. I asked her how much she charge, she ask me back how much I want to pay. I told her I pay will be by her performance. From here I manage to pull up her clothes, she was not wearing bra!!!!! I suck some milk. Not long after I exploded. She massage my head for me and end the session. I did not see Small F*** but K*****, L*** and C**** looks better in person.
The $75 you paid is for the hot oil baoyang massage. I paid $60 for the normal massage. The other Viet SYT K looks very shy and sweet. My next target. Lol
Old 21-03-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
The $75 you paid is for the hot oil baoyang massage. I paid $60 for the normal massage. The other Viet SYT K looks very shy and sweet. My next target. Lol
Bro they are not fluent with mandarin, so maybe they can't explain the package clearly. Go try the BY.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro they are not fluent with mandarin, so maybe they can't explain the package clearly. Go try the BY.
Is the BY worth the price? or is it just another 88 gimmick??
If worth the extra money, I go try the BY with K****.
Old 22-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
K fluent in Chinese
Old 23-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
handsomeboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried before "My Favourite Spa" at bedok resservoir before?
Old 24-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Is the BY worth the price? or is it just another 88 gimmick??
If worth the extra money, I go try the BY with K****.
It depends whether one enjoy the feeling bro.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went SBW L××× after confirmation by 1 bro top up 1B. End up asked to pay $80 for hj and roaming. This is the 2nd time kena such stunt from this forum. First time was told no need top up also kena quoted $80. Permanently ban this place for me and spreading awareness for others.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Went SBW L××× after confirmation by 1 bro top up 1B. End up asked to pay $80 for hj and roaming. This is the 2nd time kena such stunt from this forum. First time was told no need top up also kena quoted $80. Permanently ban this place for me and spreading awareness for others.
Bro u never neg. I think they go bold after got paid more
Old 25-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Bro u never neg. I think they go bold after got paid more
Bro, I remember seeing posted here the damage is 1B 3R.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
There could be 2 reasons why I topup 1B while you need topup 1B3R.

Reason 1: I went when L is still new at SBW so the rate is still 1B. She might have learnt from the other ML in the shop to ask for higher topup.

Reason 2: Most ML are very smart. They will gauge your wealth level by the way you dress or the expensive watch or branded wallet you carry. During the massage, they will also try to find out what is your profession or whether you are driving. All these are indications to them whether they can ask for higher topup.

Being a middle aged uncle who dress very sloppily, I am not their defined type of rich customer so I can just topup 1B. In any way, even if they start by asking for higher topup, I will nego down to my acceptable level. It will be a case of take it or leave it. No more bullshit.

My acceptable topup level is still the same as when I started chionging 10++ years ago. 50-60 for HJ with roaming, 80 for BJ, 100 - 120 for full package. I can still accept that the entrance fee has gone up from 50 to 68 for Spa with room. For curtain type, 50 entrance fee is fair enough.

I love it when the ML pop the GQ without stating the topup. I will also not ask her what the topup will be. After the deed is done, I will just give what I feel is acceptable or how good the service is. I dont give a damn if she ask for more.

For those bros who can well afford to topup more to get better service, do it by all means. I not going to kpkb that you are spoiling the market or you are a big carrot head. Everyone is out to have some happy times, and is entitled to do so within their means and capability. If a playground is out of my means, I will just go look for better one. Hits and Misses are a fun part of the game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread