The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 28-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 13
danesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
How is ribena spa? Are the girls photoshopped or are do they look like their photos?
Heavily photoshopped. If u go for massage only, still ok.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Repetitive post. Deleted. My apologies.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Repetitive post. Deleted. Something wrong with SBF server or the network issue. My apologies.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Repetitive post. Deleted. My apologies!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2023 at 10:48 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsean View Post
I very seldom comment or leave MR. But off topic from twinkle. back to j*. tried the new ML b***. Very pretty with all smiles. She looked Taiwanese tbh. Went in room and offered me a cup of warm water. Lie down and started the massage. I have to say her smooth conversations and subtle flirting is quite fresh for me. Her massage is surprisingly impressive. On point and with perfect strength. I tend to turn my face to the side during massage. Saw her doing taiji movement to add on strength haha. Very little to none teasing during massage. Maybe some bros here can enlighten her abit.

After flip over, she massaged my chest and tummy and and very smoothly when to my thighs and went straight in under the towel. And she giggled and said: 我是采花大盗 (she flower burglar). I usually take very long for finish my deed. Wow her hj hand technique totally took me off guard. Exploded not long after.

She didn't mentioned anything about $$ or tip. But I gave her 1b. This is a gem in the making. Bros can give her a try.
Did you opt for the $89 hot oil package?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Did you opt for the $89 hot oil package?
No $89, no HJ.

No $89, very high chance you get the first floor massage room.

The LADY BOSS will every 5 min peek into the room to see you that you don't get HJ.

RULE OF THE GAME and to Play you must pay $89. Otherwise, you just get blue balls.
Old 28-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 13
danesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
No $89, no HJ.

The LADY BOSS will every 5 min peek into the room to see you that you don't get HJ.

RULE OF THE GAME and to Play you must pay $89. Otherwise, you just get blue balls.
Yes that's true for this joint. Pay already the lady boss will be very happy, offer you tea and ask for your feedback after the session
Old 28-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
No $89, no HJ.

I asked because that brother FR didn’t indicate Bxxy provided him with stimulation of the butt and ass-crack. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post
Yes that's true for this joint. Pay already the lady boss will be very happy, offer you tea and ask for your feedback after the session
Is the lady boss slim, petite and fair lady in glasses? I think she is in her thirties.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
No lo!! It seems this is the normal quote now at Jx.... If bros who knows me previously I frequent Yishun playground and then suddenly I just move off.... Because the price is getting higher and higher. Not that I cannot afford... But there are better deals out there.

Moreover, our twinkle is now back.. and near my work place.. all the more I would just go to her. Lol .

Got some girls at J* Spa, one blue note can make you satisfaction guaranteed already, depends on who you choose. No twinkle also got others shining one
Old 28-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Is Cxxxxxl good? I will try her. How about Cxxxe?
I feel C****** massage is solid but for us guys we truly come for a good teasing with soft hands caressing our most intimate instrument and that's why I go for L***, what she can offer is what I will always RTM for.

I always rotate within these two MLs depending on what I need more of in that week
Old 28-03-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
I feel C****** massage is solid but for us guys we truly come for a good teasing with soft hands caressing our most intimate instrument and that's why I go for L***, what she can offer is what I will always RTM for.

I always rotate within these two MLs depending on what I need more of in that week
Both looks good from the pic, how about AxxA or Bxxy…. Both looks good and CFM face too 😅😅
Old 28-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Is the lady boss slim, petite and fair lady in glasses? I think she is in her thirties.
No! That's the hot receptionist. The lady boss typical ah soh look. Fat but not so fat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1