The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
peewee is Cool - loads of Potential
Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

Hi all,
I'm not really new here, but forgot my old account details, so had to start new account. Anyway, i'll be going to bkk for the first time next week. Will be staying at asia hotel.
Can anyone give any recommendations on which MPs to go or where else to go for some fun ? Please pm me if necessary. Thanks alot, coz the thread here is so long! hard to dig info, and not sure if its still valid.
One more thing, i've read alot about this Club Eden, does anyone know if it still exists ? Thanks alot in advance.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee
I'm not really new here
Not new yet u ask newbie question.....

Quote:
Can anyone give any recommendations on which MPs to go or where else to go for some fun ? Please pm me if necessary. Thanks alot, coz the thread here is so long! hard to dig info, and not sure if its still valid.
This is the problem with local student.... everything also spoonfeed..

Quote:
One more thing, i've read alot about this Club Eden, does anyone know if it still exists ? Thanks alot in advance.
Yes it is there...
Old 01-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Sorry la.. but i'm really new to bangkok mah ... don't have many chances to go there now.. so must make full use of this trip! hoho..
I intend to visit these places:

Annies
Chao Phaya 2
Mona Lisa
New Cleopatra Massage

what do you think ?
Old 01-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what do you think ?

Just try no harm.... U can also try Ratchada area...
Old 01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

ok thanks for replying
Old 01-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry la.. but i'm really new to bangkok mah ... don't have many chances to go there now.. so must make full use of this trip! hoho..
I intend to visit these places:

Annies
Chao Phaya 2
Mona Lisa
New Cleopatra Massage

what do you think ?
Peewee,

These places are ok, except Annies, some horrible women here. Mona Lisa ok too.

Yep Naemlo is right, try Ratchada some hotties there. If you want a 7/10 girl but want service with BBBJ and just want to fcuk for 2 hours then Biwa is one of my haunts. May be I can take you and introduce you etc.

Another haunt is Nancy opposite Biwa. Some really nice pert time sideline girls, some uni girls , looking to finance their studies. Not expensive too.Anyone wanna try, give me a mail.

Tim
Old 01-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

many thanks! will pm you!
Old 01-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
Peewee,

Yep Naemlo is right, try Ratchada some hotties there. If you want a 7/10 girl but want service with BBBJ and just want to fcuk for 2 hours then Biwa is one of my haunts. May be I can take you and introduce you etc.

Another haunt is Nancy opposite Biwa. Some really nice pert time sideline girls, some uni girls , looking to finance their studies. Not expensive too.Anyone wanna try, give me a mail.

Tim

Yo Tim... me also wan Uni Gals.... hehehe petite & pretty type got????
Old 01-10-2005, 11:44 PM
layman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
Peewee,

Tim
hello tim
where is BIWA and NANCY?
Old 02-10-2005, 07:29 AM
Samster

ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Yo Tim... me also wan Uni Gals.... hehehe petite & pretty type got????
Warmnites,

No worries, there are many to go round. There are some definitely as sideliners in MP. Nancy, some hotties there.

Also Siam Hotel. We'll go there for some chit chat and drinks. We'll have some fun.

Take care

Tim
Old 02-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by layman
hello tim
where is BIWA and NANCY?
Layman

They are on Petchburi road at the end opposite The Classic Place Hotel.

They are near the Soi 71 Sukhumvit Intersection with Petchburi. I will try and find a map etc.

Tim
Old 02-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

For MP, I would suggest you to try out 2 of my favourite joints. Poseidon and Nataree. They are both along ratchada, you can get information about them and their charges on www.Bangkoktonight.com

Cheers,
Old 03-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,
For the newly initiated and those interested in something out of the ordinary in Spa and Massage land Bangkok, there is a relatively new Spa and Massage place called Tarawadee Resort & Spa which has its website detailing location etc.etc at: http://www.tarawadee.com.
Had my first visit there last week and I must say its a class above Poseidon or Nataree. Did a Tarma with Pia ( she's one of the models there and her pic is on the website) and another model (couldn't decipher her name, even though she tried telling me many times but she's about 1.7 m tall..without her heels, so you can imagine how tall she is when she is wearing her heels!!). Anyway, it was an experience in itself. Had the VIP room with a jacuzzi and karaoke and a 4 poster bed!
Started out with TCSS and both speak reasonably good English but Pia had the better command. The tall and cute WL then went off to prepare the jacuzzi whilst Pia did some duet singing on the karaoke. They then both stripped and helped to undress 'moi' and we all proceeded to the jacuzzi. Then started the 'soaping' and sucking and licking and rubbing. Just imagine having 2 gorgeous gals licking and sucking different parts of your body at the same time. Pia had the bigger of the tits ( I estimate a C cup) and she did a tit-fxxx whilst the taller WL sucked on my nipples and the sensation was just undescribable....to be continued....
Old 03-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

..all the while, my hands started its roaming.. into the nooks and crannies of their wet bodies. Did a bit of reaming of both their pussies and assholes and did get some resistance from Pia but not from the other. Managed to insert my finger deep into the tall WL without much problem.. she's probably been done there before!. Anyway, did my own soaping of their wet and well shaped bodies of my own. Sucking on both of their tits and nipples made them both 'moan' with pleasure (whether 'real' or put on, who cares!). We spent almost a full half hour in the jacuzzi enjoying both the relaxing warm water, soothing music in the background and each other's bodies rubbing and grinding and fingering!. The taller WL was much into frenching and whilst she was doing a fierce frenching with her tongue, Pia was doing a great BBBJ down south!. They really knew how to coordinate their moves and were able to take me just to the 'edge and back' without 'cumming'. Pia said she tasted some precum.. which she called 'water' but then she just went on again doing a perfect licking and sucking just around the rim and with the correct degree of stroking of the balls and groin. The taller WL in the meantime went down and did her job of doing a full body catbath coming up occasionally to do a wild 'frenching'........
Old 03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

.. it was after a half hour of 'fun' that the girls decided it was time to dry up and proceed to the bedroom. The bedroom itself had an adjacent shower and bathtub and Pia proceeded to shower me whilst the other WL prepared the bed and turned down the lights. Both the girls then took turns to wipe me dry making sure to keep paying attention to the most impt part of the body ie my cxxx!. They then led me to the bed and then another round of kissing and hugging and licking started. Pia started again with a BBBJ whilst the taller WL proceeded to do a full body catbath again. They then took turns to do the BBBJ. Imagine having 2 great looking chicks fighting to lick and suck your cxxx. One was licking the balls whilst the other took it down as far as it could go. The sensation was fantastic. Incidentally this is my first experience with Tarma.. never had the chance or opportunity back home!. Having 2 sexy bodies rubbing against your own is really something to be experienced especially when they start to do a 'sandwich' with you in the middle,.and you can feel tits rubbing both your front and back....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1