The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
He probably forced the DFK on her.
I know her a little bit after seeing her a few times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
She really said “she did not want to see you again”?
Sounds terribly harsh.
SaintTKP is trying to put me in a bad light.

An Yi probably discovered that without kissing/frenching, indeed it was difficult to turn me on. She decided to accommodate reluctantly. (She could choose not to do it).

That time she was already very popular. She already has bookings right into the evening. I could be slotted in because someone else could not make it. Both of us knew I could not make another visit, so making that statement is not harsh. (In fact, it was in a friendly tone. Sorry, in writing, it may seem harsh).
Old 09-03-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bossyGin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcdcdc View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jordie-massage/ last night.

Nobody replied me but her as I am using a new number.

Location: First time in this quiet neighbourhood. Quite near from MRT.
Apartment: Very clean. Stayed alone.
Looks: As per pic. Real person more cuter. Small size, like school girl.
Massage: Good strength despite her small sized.
Sensual: Wonderful. CBJ and i shot in no time.
RTM: Yes as her attitude was quite good. Overall friendly too.
Her site can park car?

Currently 30 tittles for now and growing. PM me for this.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-ran-massage/

Any FR for this? Or any bros engage her before?
Old 09-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

this month :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
A lil bird told me that Sally might be back
Old 09-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
You may want to check out the recent comments on this page:
https://isyou-15.com/model/eva-2207/
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
latest translate for her for bros who dk chinese:

basically looks is there but throughout the session full clothed, never take off clothes at all and what she said word for word is that a customer can only stay 30minutes, after 20mins will start to rush u.. massage usually is 1 hour, 30 mins can do what shit? still quote 2 HJ, totally impossible
A FL offer 80 FJ b4 covid ... most FR as fast n rush job

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 09-03-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackl74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jin-jin-massage/

New lady in town...

I seldom write on forum.. But i am pleasantly surprised by the good attitude and service. Think she is trained before.

Picture is person. Like her body. Try out yourself and you will know. Chatty can hold conversation well. Maximum gfe feel. Genuine and service oriented. Not a time watcher.

Definitely a lot better than those in spas. Met too many cannot make it ones. Please take care of this gem. Is now in my rotating list.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Scrya is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Recommend this cute lady

Location: Central, still easily accessible, quite a walk from nearest MRT

Looks: discount from photo 10-15%, minus because of her complexion. But she is still a looker, both cute and pretty

Body: Petite, shorter than 160. Boobs is around C. Slim.

Massage: So-so but we all know we are not here for this.

GFE: This is where she shines. GFE-gao gao. She will speak to you like a gf.
Bonus point is she can cosplay, she has a nurse outfit and school girl outfit. So she told me to choose and we went along with the schoolgirl one. She roleplay throughout, keep calling Senpai, teach me etc etc. Keeps you wanting more.

Services: Just HJ only. Please treat her with respect

Definitely will RTM. For this price point and the quality of the girl.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackl74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Baby using delisted Lin Lin number?
Ya it seems. But no reply when message her leh.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I used the word "probably".

What gain do I make by putting you in a bad light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
SaintTKP is trying to put me in a bad light.

An Yi probably discovered that without kissing/frenching, indeed it was difficult to turn me on. She decided to accommodate reluctantly. (She could choose not to do it).

That time she was already very popular. She already has bookings right into the evening. I could be slotted in because someone else could not make it. Both of us knew I could not make another visit, so making that statement is not harsh. (In fact, it was in a friendly tone. Sorry, in writing, it may seem harsh).
Old 09-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/younna-massage/

Tried this newly-arrived chick last night. Highly experienced sensual mistress. Massage was with technique. But the highlight was the sensual. Words can't describe. You know it straightaway if the ML is skilled.
CIM into her sexy mouth.

Will RTM.
Tried her after reading this FR. She's indeed one of the better sensual service providers out there, I had a very enjoyable time with her. She's in contention to be my new regular .
Old 09-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Tried her after reading this FR. She's indeed one of the better sensual service providers out there, I had a very enjoyable time with her. She's in contention to be my new regular .
Hi bro, i reserved an appointment with her because of this post as well.

Looks as usual -10% from the pics online.
Resembles the video the most.

Definitely does not dissapoint in the sensual department, gives her best during BBBJ/CIM.

Can see her sweating because of the effort shes putting in and did not show any discontent on her face at all. Out to please as a service provider.

Very friendly and easy to chat with.
Will definitely support again.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
My MR bring you shiokness.
You never up my points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Hi bro, i reserved an appointment with her because of this post as well.

Looks as usual -10% from the pics online.
Resembles the video the most.

Definitely does not dissapoint in the sensual department, gives her best during BBBJ/CIM.

Can see her sweating because of the effort shes putting in and did not show any discontent on her face at all. Out to please as a service provider.

Very friendly and easy to chat with.
Will definitely support again.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

You never up my points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Old 09-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You never up my points?
Bro, upped you long time ago in one of the points exchange threads .
Old 09-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently been in the mood for AR and BBBJ. Tried both Aurora and Hai Ying.

My personal opinion - Hai Ying provides better service. Really takes her time BUT Aurora is much better looking. So I would RTM both but depends on mood.

Any other recs for AR + BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1