The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hehehahahohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
wow didn't know 1612 offers yitiaolong..
Ya it’s damm shiok
Old 31-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

House reopened just 2 days ago. They have 5 girls I believe. Boss called them out for a lineup maybe because newly reopened so not much business. All the girls were meh looks wise. A few were short and fat. In the end I chose girl 2 xiao yu which looked like the more acceptable one along the rest.

Girl 2 provided waterbed service and she seem quite experienced in this area including body bath and using finger to massage asshole. Also provide AR with good licking.

On the bed is where it gets interesting. She will change in to fish net body suit and provide another round of cat bath and AR. Signature move is the acrobat bbbj where she hand stands and give you a bbbj at the same time. Pussy tight and she will give you slutty look and keep moaning Lao gong when you fuck her.

Overall was a good session comparing to what service girls in other house give. Waterbed skills still not as good as ang pai summer last time but definitely better than waterbed at 2041. Worth a visit if you can accept the girls’ looks and figure.
Old 01-04-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
House reopened just 2 days ago. They have 5 girls I believe. Boss called them out for a lineup maybe because newly reopened so not much business. All the girls were meh looks wise. A few were short and fat. In the end I chose girl 2 xiao yu which looked like the more acceptable one along the rest.

Girl 2 provided waterbed service and she seem quite experienced in this area including body bath and using finger to massage asshole. Also provide AR with good licking.

On the bed is where it gets interesting. She will change in to fish net body suit and provide another round of cat bath and AR. Signature move is the acrobat bbbj where she hand stands and give you a bbbj at the same time. Pussy tight and she will give you slutty look and keep moaning Lao gong when you fuck her.

Overall was a good session comparing to what service girls in other house give. Waterbed skills still not as good as ang pai summer last time but definitely better than waterbed at 2041. Worth a visit if you can accept the girls’ looks and figure.
Arhhh.... Love this house, many happy memories, btw how much u paid for an hour? $200 or $150?🙂
Old 01-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro which house are you referring to ?
Old 01-04-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
W06 also all gone if i am not wrong.... I believe maybe 1612, 2033 and 2036 would have just a small handfull left.
1612 2033 2036 have waterbed?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
1612 2033 2036 have waterbed?

1612 and 2033 no have water bed

2036 closed
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 01-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Arhhh.... Love this house, many happy memories, btw how much u paid for an hour? $200 or $150?🙂
200 1 hour now
Old 01-04-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Bro which house are you referring to ?
At WH with neon sign saying yitiaolong. Only got 1 house like this. I never pay attention to the number one
Old 01-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
At WH with neon sign saying yitiaolong. Only got 1 house like this. I never pay attention to the number one
Then it should be WH12.
Thanks.
Old 06-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Currently at WH12 have about 3 or 4 girls avail...waiting to try No.2
Old 06-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Girl 2 ( Xiao yu ) Wh12

Wanted to try out the waterbed service after reading previous bro FR so I went ahead and made my way down. Reached in and was told all girls working and directed me to look at the screen to choose which girl I wanted,overall all the girls in picture looked OK. So decided on number 2. Details as per below.

Looks : 90% same as pictures, but on closer look can see signs of aging
Frenching : Nil, neither she nor I initiated
Body : 8/10 Nice soft boobs, felt natural should be C cup to me. Nice bouncy ass in doggy. Do not she has a slight tummy that shows sign of aging.
Catbath : 8/10 Standard 一条龙
Bbbj : 7/10 Bj was Nice with lots of tongue action around, she doesn't go deep though and can feel just a little bit of teeth.
AR : 7/10 She will spread your ass cheeks open and lick up and down. Not as hardcore as I would have liked
Fj : 9/10 Her cowgirl is the bouncing type and will bend forward to lick your nips as she bounces, lasts quite long before she asks to be below.Doggy is the best position as her ass will just jiggle as you pound.

RTF: Definitely under KIV list as there are other girls I want to try.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Girl 2 ( Xiao yu ) Wh12

Wanted to try out the waterbed service after reading previous bro FR so I went ahead and made my way down. Reached in and was told all girls working and directed me to look at the screen to choose which girl I wanted,overall all the girls in picture looked OK. So decided on number 2. Details as per below.

Looks : 90% same as pictures, but on closer look can see signs of aging
Frenching : Nil, neither she nor I initiated
Body : 8/10 Nice soft boobs, felt natural should be C cup to me. Nice bouncy ass in doggy. Do not she has a slight tummy that shows sign of aging.
Catbath : 8/10 Standard 一条龙
Bbbj : 7/10 Bj was Nice with lots of tongue action around, she doesn't go deep though and can feel just a little bit of teeth.
AR : 7/10 She will spread your ass cheeks open and lick up and down. Not as hardcore as I would have liked
Fj : 9/10 Her cowgirl is the bouncing type and will bend forward to lick your nips as she bounces, lasts quite long before she asks to be below.Doggy is the best position as her ass will just jiggle as you pound.

RTF: Definitely under KIV list as there are other girls I want to try.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
Xiao yu is previously reported that has gone back to China?
Think you have the wrong xiao yu? This thread last mth only just posted re open
Old 07-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Think you have the wrong xiao yu? This thread last mth only just posted re open
Dude, I talk about the house12 named "chang ping yi tiao long", located on the westerhout road. I also notice someone says Xiao yu is gone in the post "L16H12". Xiao yu is first time discovered in Novenber and December last year.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
Dude, I talk about the house12 named "chang ping yi tiao long", located on the westerhout road. I also notice someone says Xiao yu is gone in the post "L16H12". Xiao yu is first time discovered in Novenber and December last year.
Yea bro, this thread is yitiaolong house...which is WH12 not 1612...WH12 xiao yu is number 2 and is the one I'm talking about. The house just open back not long this year only. That's why I said the xiao yu you are referring to should not be from WH12 Yitiaolong, should be from other house.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1