The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Tip in Spa and Facial with special.

How much do you tip lady who
offered BBJ or FJ in these places
bro?

Want to know the market rate if
any. Don't want to spoil market.

My experience is that they are greedy.
They won't appreciate. They just want
more. I even got one lady asking me
to buy durian😅for her.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Tip in Spa and Facial with special.

How much do you tip lady who
offered BBJ or FJ in these places
bro?

Want to know the market rate if
any. Don't want to spoil market.

My experience is that they are greedy.
They won't appreciate. They just want
more. I even got one lady asking me
to buy durian😅for her.
For BJ, up to $80.
For FJ, depends 100-120 tip. If it's a F-joint, I w try to nego 150 all in (including entrance fee). Have had past lucky experience where I managed to up for just 60-80 (SYT n Milf)

Recently, there was a ML offered 100 for BJ but I declined. I stood my ground. Have to be firm.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
For BJ, up to $80.
For FJ, depends 100-120 tip. If it's a F-joint, I w try to nego 150 all in (including entrance fee). Have had past lucky experience where I managed to up for just 60-80 (SYT n Milf)

Recently, there was a ML offered 100 for BJ but I declined. I stood my ground. Have to be firm.
Thanks bro
Old 02-04-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I am very horny one you know. Lousy ml I skip the special, go for next better one until I can get a proper release. But many a time ended up like you - released my sperms in my regular cunt.
I also same same. But sometime, too horny liao, lousy also close eyes and release. Haha.

We have similar joined dates to this forum, so I guess we are about similar age? My point is, since cheonging during NS days, ML and WL’s prices hardly change. I remembered HJ was around 30 then, and then 50, and stays the same till now. Geylang price also never change. This is the only trade, probably, that does not suffer from inflation. Well, maybe a bit of “Strinkflation”.

Anyway, old man got not much bullets left. So must look for quality rather than quantity.

Cheong safe guys.
Old 02-04-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc View Post
I also same same. But sometime, too horny liao, lousy also close eyes and release. Haha.

We have similar joined dates to this forum, so I guess we are about similar age? My point is, since cheonging during NS days, ML and WL’s prices hardly change. I remembered HJ was around 30 then, and then 50, and stays the same till now. Geylang price also never change. This is the only trade, probably, that does not suffer from inflation. Well, maybe a bit of “Strinkflation”.

Anyway, old man got not much bullets left. So must look for quality rather than quantity.

Cheong safe guys.
actually if u on the ML liao then u find out the hj lousy u also no choice need to shoot mah... if ask her stop halfway no need to pay? machiam like 3 minute free trial?

when u try new ml is like that.. but maybe exciting because fresh... go back to regular ml.. u know got standard and the price also no surprise but all teh steps 1, 2, 3, 4... u know all liao so can be sibei boring one...

but the current situation is like that la... want to find 50 special all-in very hard... thats y i from cheong every week to cheong every 2-3 months... hard to find gd place to go...
Old 02-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
actually if u on the ML liao then u find out the hj lousy u also no choice need to shoot mah... if ask her stop halfway no need to pay? machiam like 3 minute free trial?

when u try new ml is like that.. but maybe exciting because fresh... go back to regular ml.. u know got standard and the price also no surprise but all teh steps 1, 2, 3, 4... u know all liao so can be sibei boring one...

but the current situation is like that la... want to find 50 special all-in very hard... thats y i from cheong every week to cheong every 2-3 months... hard to find gd place to go...
Yeah, the thrill is not knowing what you are going to get - looks, body, skill, massage, extra extra, etc, and the anticipation.

Once you know, I think half the fun gone liao. So I will usually rtm if the ml is so exceptional. Then again, no matter how exceptional, rtm a few time also sian.

The forrest is so big you know…
Old 02-04-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The forrest is so big you know…
bro.. forest big also must have time, energy, money and bullets to go and explore leh... like u say lor.. now old liao no more like 20 years ago..

young that time gf many many change here change there.. old liao find 1 mai hiam buay pai woman and settle down also ok... people say priorities will change..
Old 02-04-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 3
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro.. forest big also must have time, energy, money and bullets to go and explore leh... like u say lor.. now old liao no more like 20 years ago..

young that time gf many many change here change there.. old liao find 1 mai hiam buay pai woman and settle down also ok... people say priorities will change..
Yah, nowadays we older liao. No longer much time and energy to keep on exploring new playgrounds and test water with meimei. I stick to the ones that have given me good massages and cheap hjs with autoroam and zhut zhut. In fact, I only change MLs when they rtc or rtv.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 3
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Yah, nowadays we older liao. No longer much time and energy to keep on exploring new playgrounds and test water with new meimei.

I stick to the ones that have given me good massages with sensual hjs inclusive autoroam and zhut zhut. In fact, I only change MLs when they rtc or rtv.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlymonk View Post
Yah, nowadays we older liao. No longer much time and energy to keep on exploring new playgrounds and test water with new meimei.

I stick to the ones that have given me good massages with sensual hjs inclusive autoroam and zhut zhut. In fact, I only change MLs when they rtc or rtv.
I am in the same situation as you. Stick to
MLs that are good instead of exploring.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheong safe guys.
Yah lor, we uncle liao, what sort of gals never tried before? For spa, spend 50 to 100 for a good release is fine, still within market price mah. Quality gals are not easy to fine, so must treasure and enjoy them to the fullest.

Found a good one, still not willing to top up for further enjoyment, go back home sure regret, heart very itchy, cannot sleep. Pay a bit more, ok lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 02-04-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yah lor, we uncle liao, what sort of gals never tried before? For spa, spend 50 to 100 for a good release is fine, still within market price mah. Quality gals are not easy to fine, so must treasure and enjoy them to the fullest.

Found a good one, still not willing to top up for further enjoyment, go back home sure regret, heart very itchy, cannot sleep. Pay a bit more, ok lah.
Well put Sir! End of the day heart happy can liao… no need think so much imo
Old 02-04-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

How much do you uncles tip if the
service is good? 10.00? 20.00?
Old 02-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
If the massage is good then i will reward the ML by giving her a chance to give me HJ.
If both the massage and HJ are good then will give extra 10
Old 02-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Bisexual is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote: