The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2023, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Funny how many guys assumed that Natalie is PRC. Maybe because she list in SLG?
Actually she is originally from Mudland and practically grew up and lived here as a kid until now. That's why she sounds like a local and she also holds a pink NRIC too.
Different Nat bro. The one I am referring to is PRC with blue IC. Or maybe the same and she tells different tales to different bros depending on her mood
Old 02-04-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rptng View Post
MR on Fairy

https://sglonelyguy19.com/fairy-massage/

Even though her listing says she doesn't speak English, and her English is quite minimal, I had no problems booking and communicating with her (A bit of google translate here and there). She's also keen to learn, asking what certain positions are called in English .

RTM: Yes, she's one of the warmest, hospitable ML I've encountered
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Bookmark these 2. Anyone of these service providers chat through telegram or other apps? What if don't want to use my own phone number to contact, y'all get burner number?
Old 03-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
RTM Fairy yesterday.
She is offering nurse, OL, student, one piece outfit. The session starts in bedroom and extends to living room area near the table/mirror. As usual she is very sweet, friendly and hard working. She is learning English using app. Since she is young and smart, so picking up the language fast.
Big boobs (probably C), nice skin, SN. Helps with shower at the beginning of the session as well.
She is a very nice girl, be nice to her and respect her boundaries. You’ll be rewarded.
Does fairy allow french?
Old 03-04-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steadybompipi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bee from M Retreat… best
Old 03-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qppk View Post
Does fairy allow french?
I don’t know, didn’t try.
Old 04-04-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Went for Cheryl today for a go at her nuru for 90min. I can only says her body is design to do nuru. Tried a couple of nuru before but non was as good as hers. Just like how you see in AVs, less the bbbj and FJ only.

Looks- milf, 40s maybe
Body- well maintain, maybe bottom slightly heavier. But boobs is big.
Sensual- good. Will ask and get you to give up first shot before nuru starts so you can enjoy fullest later. Her HJ is so soft that doesn’t grip and tug you hard. Knows how to use her weapon (boobs) well.
Nuru- not stingy in applying nuru. Covers your neck down full of nuru and She use her boob to massage you and slide all over. Very erotic. 2nd shot ended on her boobs.
Roaming- like all bro say, cannot touch pussy, allow to grope her big boobs. But just don’t tune radio can already. Occasionally brush by her nipple and she’ll give out a slight moan. Guess it’s really that sensitive ya.
Attitude- great, very friendly. She’s in sg long enough to know our common language here.
RTM- maybe
Old 05-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Ppl says third is a charm. Book natalie for the third time and finally got to meet up. Now I know why she’s name aeroplane queen. Looks pretty, my cup of tea and also well maintain body. Her English is quite localize, communicate in English sure no problem. Definitely RTM material.
Both SLG Natalie also aeroplane.

B cup one message today, reply 2 days later.

D cup one message in the morning, reply at night.
Old 05-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post

Well bro, got to be patience if looking for aeroplane queen nat. Took me 3weeks, 1try each week before success. Even success time also waited 1.5hr near her place as something legitimately happen which is her iPhone died on her and she got to grab a new phone somewhere. But TBH, she’s still worth the wait tho
Old 05-04-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well bro, got to be patience if looking for aeroplane queen nat. Took me 3weeks, 1try each week before success. Even success time also waited 1.5hr near her place as something legitimately happen which is her iPhone died on her and she got to grab a new phone somewhere. But TBH, she’s still worth the wait tho
which one lol. B cup or D cup?
Old 05-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
which one lol. B cup or D cup?
This 1 bro
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Old 05-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Which one is the 'legendary' natalie btw
Old 06-04-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all

Yesterday visited this ML for the first time.
The 90 mins massage was really professional type and of high quality.
She knew where are the stiff part, skillfully unlocking all the stiffness from the neck, to the back, and to the legs.
Her JG skills is one of the best i have try, a must try if you are looking for wellness and care to your manhood and finish with Special ending with special deal...

Definitely RTM and worth the money given the quality massage at a nice and cozy room.
Very friendly and pretty lady with big boobs with good massage skill, the best massage I have until now. As for the sensual part, like many other bros have said, it is amazing, try it yourself to find out especially her special ending deal.

FRM 美丽城堡
Old 06-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Bro

Who is this? Please share the link from slg or other sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamzAngel View Post

Yesterday visited this ML for the first time.
The 90 mins massage was really professional type and of high quality.
She knew where are the stiff part, skillfully unlocking all the stiffness from the neck, to the back, and to the legs.
Her JG skills is one of the best i have try, a must try if you are looking for wellness and care to your manhood and finish with Special ending with special deal...

Definitely RTM and worth the money given the quality massage at a nice and cozy room.
Very friendly and pretty lady with big boobs with good massage skill, the best massage I have until now. As for the sensual part, like many other bros have said, it is amazing, try it yourself to find out especially her special ending deal.

FRM 美丽城堡
Old 07-04-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
richardggs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello any bro have FR of sglonelguys Jessica to share thanks in advance!
Old 10-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. wah this one pattern is ask me make advance booking XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1