The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Tf... I share fr also kanna zap. Next time go recce yourself dude.
upped you bro
Old 31-03-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Been visiting Ba* H* Spa at bishan quite a number of times and had a good time there with one of the ml, previously tried n*n* had good rub with teasing and it was relaxing until i fall asleep, but blue balls la. then tried the other viet ml and she had a different technique which was quite good. plus she will massage your forehead at the end. hardworking and friendly ml so gotta go try out then you know who is good for you. btw i see a new ml L*li anyone tried alr can pm me fr thanks!
Old 31-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Been visiting Ba* H* Spa at bishan quite a number of times and had a good time there with one of the ml, previously tried n*n* had good rub with teasing and it was relaxing until i fall asleep, but blue balls la. then tried the other viet ml and she had a different technique which was quite good. plus she will massage your forehead at the end. hardworking and friendly ml so gotta go try out then you know who is good for you. btw i see a new ml L*li anyone tried alr can pm me fr thanks!
Hhaha here all blue balls right..
Old 03-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Hhaha here all blue balls right..
no la i've been having a good sensual release, std mkt rate since i swapped from ml N*n*... dk if i should continue to visit her so can unlock her but her photo a bit dif from real life haha. still thinking of trying the new ml Lil*
Old 03-04-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Colter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old 04-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no la i've been having a good sensual release, std mkt rate since i swapped from ml N*n*... dk if i should continue to visit her so can unlock her but her photo a bit dif from real life haha. still thinking of trying the new ml Lil*
Hahah tot BH used to be known for no release.. maybe changed.. sweet
Old 04-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Hi can pm which spa is this in Bishan? Keen to try thanks

Quote:
Old 04-04-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Hi anyone can share the Contact of Amy Sin Ming? Is it along the stretch where the paint shop is? Thanks
Old 04-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornyboyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any special there? Can pm me? Thanks
Old 04-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls share too
Old 04-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliderwkw View Post
can share contact via PM bro?
Can share contact bro. Thanks in advance
Old 11-04-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
caeruleum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any recommendations near Lorong Chuan?
Old 17-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Walk past MP near the Bishan St 11 curve road. saw got Ai Jiu TCM but outside got a few ML. Any review on this one?
Old 25-04-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
FYI, R*** (as per mentioned by bro hotdog6969) has already left SG shore, went back to Vietnam oredi.
One just came not long, had the opportunity to try it out. It is the best value for money lady. I am gonna be the regular already.

I was at the location and had time to spare so looked up this forum and had to browse through the different pages to locate the spot, saw people say the lady went back already, but still tried anyways. My experience:

Went in requested $68 one, they made me wait a while, then a singaporean lady (quite chio) was served first. So i waited for 30 mins then a viet lady came and apologise to bring me up.

Boy oh boy, she was quite cute and u guys try before would know, not really private room so have to talk a bit quieter. Since beside my bed is a lady having massage, they decided to on the music a bit louder, then i know, ho seh liao. I lie on bed naked, she came in, start a bit of massage, while i explore her legs with my hands. her GFE so high that i told her to massage me while she naked. She did that, i bth so turn around after 5 mins ask her blow. then start to piak piak, all the while a lady having massage beside. the thrill.....

anyway, i lasted about 45 mins then wash up and left. I WILL RTF. her name is y* t**g i think, some viet words. spent $150 for everything. Well worth it.
Old 25-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
One just came not long, had the opportunity to try it out. It is the best value for money lady. I am gonna be the regular already.

I was at the location and had time to spare so looked up this forum and had to browse through the different pages to locate the spot, saw people say the lady went back already, but still tried anyways. My experience:

Went in requested $68 one, they made me wait a while, then a singaporean lady (quite chio) was served first. So i waited for 30 mins then a viet lady came and apologise to bring me up.

Boy oh boy, she was quite cute and u guys try before would know, not really private room so have to talk a bit quieter. Since beside my bed is a lady having massage, they decided to on the music a bit louder, then i know, ho seh liao. I lie on bed naked, she came in, start a bit of massage, while i explore her legs with my hands. her GFE so high that i told her to massage me while she naked. She did that, i bth so turn around after 5 mins ask her blow. then start to piak piak, all the while a lady having massage beside. the thrill.....

anyway, i lasted about 45 mins then wash up and left. I WILL RTF. her name is y* t**g i think, some viet words. spent $150 for everything. Well worth it.
Bro the 150 exclude 68 entrance?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1