The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 31-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dDeus View Post
The new ML in J* pretty good.

Looks wise: you first time see you will be abit tio stun one. She is really damn pretty in person. Very oriental look but really will turn head one if you see out in the street type.

Massage: actually surprising quite relaxing. She really puts in the effort. Quite relaxed after the session.

But can tell she is very new. Like, very very new.

RTM: Easily a yes. Her looks are one thing, but her massage is not piano piano type. You will definitely enjoy it. Plus, she’s a good conversationalist so don’t need to worry if you want to have a chat during the massage.
Visited her yesterday, agree she is pretty but still too new to this trade so massage/teasing cannot compare to the old birds
Old 31-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried L**a at J*, she look like student quite petite in size but massage was not bad she knows where to press and what to focus on. can speak mandarin so chatted with her till i doze off.. she's hardworking and friendly so will rtm. std market rate and good gfe.. next looking to try the newcomer soon
Old 01-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Any review on teasing/massage by M**A or M**Y. Able to see one MR but no info on teasing or special.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Replied to some bros on CP playground! Cheers
Old 01-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Samuelll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro?
Old 02-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried and could offer some reviews on Cxxxe and Axxa?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-04-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Replied to some bros on CP playground! Cheers
Hi bro can share CP playground? Thanks so much
Old 04-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wefoundlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yishun street 11, blk 1*3 (
Old 04-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wefoundlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a new spa pop out at Yishun street 11 blk 1*3 where the old school western food stall is (i noticed this coffeeshop recently just renovated)

**n h* spa, any bro tried?
Old 05-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozabooba View Post
Bro, DL all carrot. Used to be one tall PRC (V) was the only playable one around, dunno if she still around. But the rest all quite so so.
But one man’s poison is another man’s meat🤣
Actually this girl unless fj i unlock everything from her ardy

Last edited by Charles420; 07-04-2023 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JQ spa any bros tried M**a? How is she? Photo on website PS or she looks pretty in real life too? Thanks.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar187 View Post
JQ spa any bros tried M**a? How is she? Photo on website PS or she looks pretty in real life too? Thanks.
Some discount from photo... But still look quite ok. Malayu ML with a bit of tummy. GQ normal and nothing to shout about. but her butt quite good to grab and sometimes she wear G....if you know you know. Cheers. Appreciate upping my points ya. Have fun!
Old 06-04-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Photo about 65% resemblance. Chubby tummy. As a rule of thumb for spa, photos are always edited/PS and lower your expectations when meeting in real life.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
Saw a new spa pop out at Yishun street 11 blk 1*3 where the old school western food stall is (i noticed this coffeeshop recently just renovated)

**n h* spa, any bro tried?
Saw their FB and the ML are all from other MP.

Quote:
Tried her before when she was at another MP. Look like a maid to me. GQ very normal but she got her own pool of supporters.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Some discount from photo... But still look quite ok. Malayu ML with a bit of tummy. GQ normal and nothing to shout about. but her butt quite good to grab and sometimes she wear G....if you know you know. Cheers. Appreciate upping my points ya. Have fun!
Hahahah. Thanks bro. I don’t how to up people’s points cause never do before. How to up you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1