The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Thank Bro Lonelyfish, will try to book in LINE, but as u mentioned picture not accurate, viewing in person is better, but normally limited choice to choose from
Old 04-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 5
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
102 has nuru ?
102 boss is a French guy. Don’t really have nuru. Only b2b massage and FJ. Addict also same same. Main thing is FJ and got mirrors to admire a hot girl sucking your cock and you pumping her pussy.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 5
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/ Your kimiko looks good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
If angel does appear in life, it is in Mai Chan

Just arrived at BKK today and after checked in I walked around for dinner but then feel that didi is sterling myself towards Mai Chan nearby Terminal 21. Once walked in, mamasan who is quite cute as well intro me and told me got 4 girls available. The 1st one she introduced is a 22 years old girl named Kimiko, there are others and the 2nd one is cuter but from the picture you can see Kimiko has really huge jugs. So since this massage wasnt planned I thought of just giving it a try and man I was so lucky because Kimiko is a stunner, she has some baby fats and small tummy but she looks very very cute, decent height and most importantly her real C cup breast and she walked out in the school uniform mai chan ladies wear.

Imagine those AV featuring students with huge jugs, suddenly it comes true. That very moment I forgot every bad thing in life because Kimiko is an angel that walked into my life.

Every step up to the room is pleasure. Mind you that I have banged at least 40 girls in my life but C cup ones this is the 2nd and the cutest. She really has the JAV actress look and every step up she walked in front of me rest assure you can enjoy the sight of her ass.

Once in the room she remove her shirts and trousers again those are something that can only happen in fantasy. A school girl with C size breast. If one thing downside about her is maybe that she has tattoos around her breast that make her look not so pure and innocent anymore but who cares. her original C cup is so soft and smooth, every hold filled every part of your palm.

Right after we both removed our shirt we bath in the shower together, she rub the shower gel on me and when I want to do it myself, she shout in a shy way let me help you. It is like a servant serving master. Needless to say didi erected like hell the whole time. we both rub shower gels on each other and rub against each others' body. Every second worth every penny paid.

After that she dried me with towel and she started giving me nuru massage. TBH her massage is nothing to shout about but I care not about her massage anymore. I just couldnt wait to turn around and play her boobs like no tomorrow.

After the long awaited "massage" is done, I turned around and she started to give me bj. She made cute shy innocent look and every moment stimulate something into every cell in my body and this goes on for 5 minutes. Then after that we played each others' bodypart where she kept squeezing and dfk my didi and I kept playing her jugs. That is so much worth it than papaya farm. Before we fj, I asked if we can kiss, she tossed her tongue straight into my mouth and we FK for some time. Then after that she asked if I want to start fj. Of course I can't wait to begin it 30 minutes ago. And she sat on me. She is not the tightest I had but it is more than enough. She did a cowgirl and then we exchange position where I go up. Having tahan for so long, I cannot take it any longer and release in less than 5 minutes.

After that where still have sometimes I helped her to put her bra back on and we hug for another 5 minutes before finally go downstairs. Mamasan saw us come down and asked another 2 girls to stand by the counter and bowed to me when I finally leave. All in all, it is heaven and I found my angel. I want to marry her so much.

Face : 8/10. cute face like JAV actress.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs : 10/10. original C. Soft and juggly. Filled every part of your hand holding it.

Body : 8/10. small baby fat tummy but to me that makes her look cuter. FAIR SKIN.

Bath:thorough.

French:YES.

BBBJ:9/10.last long time.

FJ : 8/10.medium tight.fun.

GFE:8/10.a bit shy but very friendly.speaks mandarin.

RTF: yes

Damage: 220THB for 45 minutes
Old 04-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Planning to pay a visit to Doki Doki for my upcoming trip to BKK. any ladies to recommend? Or has anyone tried Pam
Hear say Pam is the Angpai of Doki. Didn't get to try her during my last trip
to Bangkok as she only avail after Christmas. Hope to get to try her in my next trip to Bangkok
Old 04-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Doki all the girls face censored off. Hard to gauge. Best to go down and aee
Old 04-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Doki all the girls face censored off. Hard to gauge. Best to go down and aee
Bro, even the pictures in their own iPad without the censor is totally inaccurate. Kokoro's as well. The last time I saw Pam at Doki, she isn't slim at all, so do several others when the other customers viewing the girls. But I heard her services are excellent, so she Angpai.

At Kokoro, I've tried Julia, Nabi and Natalie. Julia and Nabi are very good. After my session with Julia, she hinted me to book tarma Julia x Rika next time. Too bad Rika wasn't working that day, and I think the chance of getting them at the same time together is also very low.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Which one more syt for Julia, Nabi and Natalie?
Old 05-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Which one more syt for Julia, Nabi and Natalie?
I find Julia is prettier and slimmer but older than Nabi. If u like boobs, Nabi has a larger pair and is younger too. Both gave very good service overall. Natalie is youngest, looks so so, but her chair play during the shower and catbath are very good, other service are SOP.

I won't mention the age they told me though, u can ask them yourself. If you want to french them, you gotta try your luck. It is something not every ML will give.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Seems like mostly dark skin? Any fair syt like Chinese Thai?
Old 05-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Seems like mostly dark skin? Any fair syt like Chinese Thai?
Yes, have. I seen them, but I didn't usually pick them cuz I like dark skin girls. Many of the ML girls from Isaan have dark skin. There are those from Chiang Mai and other places with fairer skin.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Hear say Pam is the Angpai of Doki. Didn't get to try her during my last trip
to Bangkok as she only avail after Christmas. Hope to get to try her in my next trip to Bangkok
Thats why i heard too! Thats why planning to try her.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, have. I seen them, but I didn't usually pick them cuz I like dark skin girls. Many of the ML girls from Isaan have dark skin. There are those from Chiang Mai and other places with fairer skin.
Any recommendations?
Old 06-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
coconutlove6491 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

not all massage places have nuru correct ? i interested in checking soi 24 but not sure inside got nuru or not. i took the motorcycle taxi he took the small lane 24 to shortcut to main road, zoom past saw a few not bad looking ones sitting outside
Old 06-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coqster View Post
102 boss is a French guy. Don’t really have nuru. Only b2b massage and FJ. Addict also same same. Main thing is FJ and got mirrors to admire a hot girl sucking your cock and you pumping her pussy.
went to see addict apparently they not showing their available girls
Old 06-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

102 looks pricey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1