The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Paid a visit to GP yesterday after hearing about all the bros' FRs.

The place is relatively easy to find, took cab to The Store @ Plaza Sentosa and crossed the road over. Reached there @1pm, was told by the front-desk receptionist (who is pretty hot btw, wearing a lowcut white top with half her boobs spilling out) that there is no water and can only do massage, no shower or feet washing.

No choice, since already there so might as well try. Asked for 90 min massage and was attended to by Angie. Her massage was pretty good, although it is the painful kind where she rubs against the bones and tendons. not the usual kind that I am used to. Although her English was not so good, she was pretty chatty and asked things like where I am from, what I do, how come I not married etc etc.

At the end of the 1.5 hour massage, she asked if I wanted penis treatment. Of cos, that was the reason why I was there in the first place Opted for the 20 mins version, and really enjoyed the whole treatment process. The only problem was after unloading, there was no way to wash up. Luckily there were wet tissues available for use, so can at least clean up the mess abit.

Total damage: RM85+38 = RM123. Will definitely be back!
Old 25-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 17
bigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know when is the last day of operating before they are close for CNY? And will the recommend gals (those that stated in the earlier post) be in? Thks in advance
Old 25-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any others ml to share others than fifi?
Old 26-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Byzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Any Ml offer AR? Please bro give intro
Old 27-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 18
brucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of light

Followed bro tapo's instruction for going. Entrance/exit is very open and just beside eatery. Went up and was told full hse and have to wait 30min. Am ok with it. Proceeded to wash own feet and was served a drink and wait at the TV area which shows a soccer match.

Ard 30 min, was called in and ushered to a raised platform kinda area separated by curtain at the front. Angie was assigned to me and I proceeded to strip down and lay down on the mattress. Was asked if I want hard or relaxing massage and I opted for the hard massage. The massage was with strength and I quite enjoyed it. The sequence is as follows: back legs, back, flip over, front legs,stomach, hands, head. Proceeded to ask if I wan extend (she called it penis maintenance). Was quoted 1 hr or 40 min. Although I know there is 20 min kind but I just go with the flow and opted the 40min.

Went to shower and came back. Was told to lie face down again and she proceeded to sit in between the legs and started to massage the butt and anus area. She spend probably 10 - 15 min and before asking me to turn front. Next she started checking the veins for any blockages haha... Asked her within the 40 min if cannot tahan how, she just say let it go. As long as within 40 min, she can let u go for 2nd or 3rd shot depending on your own powers. She informed that someone actually shoot 4 times before.

Damage: $60 for 60 min massage, $76 for 40 min penis massage. All in all $136 for 1hr pure massage and 40min penis massage, in total 1 hr 40 min which is quite worthwhile if you compare those places where the HJ timing is inclusive of the massage timing which essentially means they are shortchanging on the massage time.

For a nice massage with nice ending which doesn't cost too much, I think it is worthwhile. Btw, before leaving the receptionist proceeded to give me a card which is like a loyalty card which collects stamps. Go 10 times free 1 massage I think..

Bros who like massage and a good ending without the need for touching should like this place.

Before leaving, the TV area have a family which I think is waiting for their massage (1 men, 1 women and 1 kid). Seems like the place is also known for both male and female massage as shown on its advertisement banner and should be considered a clean joint?

Btw, was informed that they are open during CNY period.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Went last week.
i think there model works well.
cos, they main aim is massage. and it is just like clean MP, full 1hr mssage.
then only ask u want happy ending?
yes mean additional time for the job and of cause add charge la...

but if u don't want, at least it is a full 1hr massage, which i think all of us feel fair with that, right?
Like that .... i think those PRC style gone case liou....

rush u finish in 1hr, yet some just do <30min, and ask u already....

Thumb up GoldPoint.

and i feel safe there. no need to worry about raid. just my feel.
Old 29-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Forgot to mentioned.
saw few SYT.
i think all is SYT. 20++
and pls note, spare more time coz actually overall is 1hr + additional time for action.
Old 30-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Most Massuses are in the mid 20s or early 20s. Very well train on massage.
FIFI no90 is back from Hometown, she is working during this CNY Period. Hope u guys enjoy
Happy Chinese New Yr to all
Cheers
Old 01-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 17
bigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading this thread I decide to try out. Went there on 29012014, Nvr request for any lady recommended over here, want to try my luck. Was told by reception that I need to wait 10 mins. While sitting at the lounge area, no Chinese ml spotted. My name was called and I follow a middle built ml to my room. Request for 90mins but feel that I being short change. (Forget to see the time) as for the jg, was quoted rm 76 for 30 mins and rm 142 for 1 hr (maybe because of holiday coming) was shock when I hear the price but since that was the main reason for my visit so I agreed and lucky I only request for 30 mins why I said lucky because. Not as what the bro has said, they will use up the total time, even if u were cum before the said that, they will continue until the time up. After I cum, my ml ask me, "you still have 10 mins, u want to bath or take a rest till time up". In my mind was that wtf like that say also can. If i were to request for an hr than i will need to rest inside the cubicle for 40mins.(that the reason why i said l am lucky). Than I tell her I want to rest. My take for this ml is massage is ok but remember to see yr watch before the massage start, as for jg (dont go for it) whatever I said is true, dont believe than I got no choice because its yr money not mine.
Below is my rating.
ML name: kiki (malay ml)
Look: normal
Massage: 7/10
Jg: I wont call hers jg, more like hj to me and also quite a rush type (F1 mode)
Rtm: not sure. Even I did, it wont be her
Old 01-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbum77 View Post
After reading this thread I decide to try out. Went there on 29012014, Nvr request for any lady recommended over here, want to try my luck. Was told by reception that I need to wait 10 mins. While sitting at the lounge area, no Chinese ml spotted. My name was called and I follow a middle built ml to my room. Request for 90mins but feel that I being short change. (Forget to see the time) as for the jg, was quoted rm 76 for 30 mins and rm 142 for 1 hr (maybe because of holiday coming) was shock when I hear the price but since that was the main reason for my visit so I agreed and lucky I only request for 30 mins why I said lucky because. Not as what the bro has said, they will use up the total time, even if u were cum before the said that, they will continue until the time up. After I cum, my ml ask me, "you still have 10 mins, u want to bath or take a rest till time up". In my mind was that wtf like that say also can. If i were to request for an hr than i will need to rest inside the cubicle for 40mins.(that the reason why i said l am lucky). Than I tell her I want to rest. My take for this ml is massage is ok but remember to see yr watch before the massage start, as for jg (dont go for it) whatever I said is true, dont believe than I got no choice because its yr money not mine.
Below is my rating.
Jg: I wont call hers jg, more like hj to me and also quite a rush type (F1 mode)
As I have said before... Go to this joint if u like proper massage..the so called rawatan Terapi or RT as they call it there is actually crap ..Bros that expect special services like proper hj or bj with AR better go to other joints...cheaper and more satisfying...this place is overrated
Old 01-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro I heard there is one open by the massage boss on top the store hotel where is the place
Old 01-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
As I have said before... Go to this joint if u like proper massage..the so called rawatan Terapi or RT as they call it there is actually crap ..Bros that expect special services like proper hj or bj with AR better go to other joints...cheaper and more satisfying...this place is overrated
Thanks a lot for the feedback
Old 01-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
recover007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbum77 View Post
Below is my rating.

I trust what u said.. You know why? Cos that girl Kiki has massaged for me before.. She told me how long I want for JG, I said 20 mins.. Then she told me to wash up and come.. I came back after washing up and she came after a few mins.. I looked at the timer she had but she snatched it away.. She did the JG more like machine, up down up down trying to make me cum fast.. And after I cum, I looked at the timer there was still 7mins.. She went out to wash hand and came back when there was 3 mins left.. And she sat beside me and told me there's still 3 mins left, u wanna rest or shower? I looked at her and said you can leave.. Super pissed with her.. My last visit to this spa
Old 02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I ord try kiki few days ago.all is same wat bros mention here.look for fifi but got booking
Old 03-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

have not visited this spa for >1yr. nelly used to my fav too bad looks like retired.

any bro knows if pinky still working at permas jaya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1