The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How much monthly allowance do you give your wife or gf? What is it used for?

Guys, do you give your wife or gf?
What is it used for? To pay household expenses or simply for her to use in any manner?
Old 07-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much monthly allowance do you give your wife or gf? What is it used for?

I give zero and she contribute to half of the household expenses each month...will never find one that expect me to give allowance...maybe a lot of you find all the very pretty ones...i rather find one presentable one...after all beauty dun last....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 07-02-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much monthly allowance do you give your wife or gf? What is it used for?

Why you asking? I never gif anything.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, if you are married more or less have to contribute for household expenses, if wife is working maybe each of you contribute certain amount . Btw GF also must give allowance ah ? Seow boh ?
Old 07-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My wife claims that her female friends' husbands will apy for all household and kids expenses and will also give the wife allowance. The husbands will also give their entire income to the wife and collect 'pocket mobey' everyday. Her friends say that that is becos their husbands love and trust the wife. Her friends are instigating that my wife have the same expectations.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I know of a guy who pays for all expenses, buys the wife expensive gifts and still give her $3k monthly to spend. The wife brags about it. The guy better continue to earn what he does now forever. If not, I think we will have a good drama serial coming up soon.

She also says she does not want to have kids as it ruins her figure. So they have a dog. Despite all that he has done for her, the wife still look like shit though. Since he is so willing to spend, surely plastic surgery seems like a good thing to be spending on right? Both are pure Singaporean.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife claims that her female friends' husbands will apy for all household and kids expenses and will also give the wife allowance. The husbands will also give their entire income to the wife and collect 'pocket mobey' everyday. Her friends say that that is becos their husbands love and trust the wife. Her friends are instigating that my wife have the same expectations.
Bad omen for u if ur wife have such thoughts...is like school days when parent give pocket money.

Then the theory will start rolling where
Her money her money
Your money her money
Yours money her money

Soon you need to submit application for money...need to control it with such things from experience.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
massagemmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Better be extra careful of how her friends influence her as they may physco her that passing entire salary to the wife is norm which it isn't the case.

For me, I will think that will depends on how much income you are earning and whether she is working or not.
If she is working and is not earning much, I will think giving her some allowance is fine.
If she is not working, I will think giving her allowance is necessary.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro. I don't give my wife any allowance. She pays phone n electric bills ,takes care of her own expense if she goes out with her friends, her own insurance. Etc I pay for everything else including house, car, groceries , joint dining, holidays. Etc

Her savings is quite a lot more than mine tho I make more than twice her income.

We maintain separate personal accounts. We have a joint that is seldom used.

Wouldn't recommend surrendering everything and taking pocket money. No freedom to do what u want like cheong with friends or buy your own things. I pay more for both of us but I get to maintain my freedom which is key to me.

Hope everything works out for u bro.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

I pay for all the expenses of the family and end up with hardly any savings while my wife has lots of savings. It makes me feel very insecure. But then i cannot ask her to chip in with expenses because the two men who married her sisters pay for everything for their respective families. Spoil market. These two guys are army officers. Dumb people. I don't like regulars. Jiak liao bee.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

I pay for everything in my household. From furniture, bills, expenses, kids allowance, family outings etc but I never give my wives a single cent. Simply becos they r also working n earn 5digit incomes. In return, they also automatic, sometime family go out, makan or shopping, they auto pay. Go holiday also, sometimes they autopay.
If ur wife or ur woman insists tat u pay for everything & it's ur duty & their right to insist on this, even though they r earning an income regardless of amount, ur better off get her out of ur life ASAP for it's no brainer that being wif them will cost u ur life SOONER OR LATER!
Basic rules apply, 有来有去
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 07-02-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These two guys are army officers. Dumb people. I don't like regulars. Jiak liao bee.
I was a regular once in my life too ahem hehehe
Remember, 人比人吓死人
There seems to be many things ur wife n u dun tok abt. It is important to learn to address issues. No just accept quietly & bicker in the background like wat u r doin now. This is how one self poison a relationship. It builds up, so be very careful.

Let old man me tell u a story of me before my hair started to turn grey.

When I was carving out my career, my wife always kpkb I work till so late hardly at home.
My response was, if u cannot heck it, go marry a POSB teller, they finish work at 3 but they earn peanuts

When I established my own biz, my wife always kpkb say I nvr at home spend so much money outside
My response, if u r capable, & can provide me the same status quo lifestyle or better, I will sell my biz & u can feed me

Always remember, when u r married, 2 become 1. This u must re-emphasise to ur wife. No u or me. Anything "US or WE" will be affected.
We build a family, not I build a family.
This is not an argument, it's facts of life.
If she still refuse to accept it, then tell her to divorce u & be a mistress to one of those 2 army regulars

Wife can love but cannot spoil. U spoil ur wife, it's as good as spoiling ur marriage already!

Young Men nowadays, sighzzzzzzz..............
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 07-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all
Quote:
Sad case.. so you still come to sammyboy to do what? Since you already pay her so well what are you getting in return.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I give my wife money, money, money every month. She thinks dat what's mine is her's n what's her's is her's. Believe me the S'pore Women's Charter reinforces this. I keep money for my CCAs. I'll never give the whole lot of my salary to her. We keep separate bank accounts.

parrotkid, try to borrow an amount of money from your wife. Prepare a reason. She'll ask u why. See if she does. I reckon she won't.

U can tell your wife dat u will give her money when u have. Always try to keep some money from your spouse dat she doesn't know about.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When I was courting a girl ,she was always telling me that I should give her spending money everymonth n that I m not willing to spend money on her cause I m thrifty. She used to work as a cashier but no more.

I asked her what she hope to hv after marriage.
She said : House.
I said I presently hv a house, she said: that is your house.
Immediately I deleted all her contacts from my phone n computer n never see her again.

Yes u hv guessed it PRC from Hubei。
There r many these lazy leeches don't wanna work , just want spending money from the men.
No difference from prostitude on long term hire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1