The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Kiki8880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

8/4, Ple (Rollypolly)

Damage: $110/1/60

OKT: Clear instructions

Appearance: 9/10, a looker, tall fair skin, pretty face, syt, will turn ur head back and look at her if shes walking on the streets kind.

Body: 9/10, tall, close to 170cm, slim, nice curves

Boobs: big b to c cup natural

BBBJ: 7/10, nice suction, takes her time down there.

FJ: 8/10, very wet and tight, this syt can rides u with her facial expressions and nice moans, will make u very turned on.

GFE: 7/10, able to communicate in english, cute GFE but never chat much throughout the session.

Overall 8/10, at the current situation, Ple is one girl u lcan try. Hope the covid situation gets better and we will have more fishes for us to fish on. Stay safe everybody and bonk safe!
Old 09-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post
Monrue (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766854

had a quickie session with her, very satisfied, promised to write her a fr

Looks: slutty vixen looks, got the come fuck me vibe
Body: enhanced c cups, fits her frame nicely
BBBJ: good suctions with lots of balls licking and deepthroat
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets wet easily and very responsive, her facial expressions are priceless, can see she enjoys it very much
French: tongue fight, will french even wildly when shes high
FJ: very tight and wet, loves to ride and gets very horny
GFE: shes like the fuck buddy u always wanted when u siam your gf or wife. treats u like a king

shes a gem in the making, hope some bros bring some food for her as nearby not much of her likings. Thanks for the great session bro mansion, will be back for more
Rtf her last night, hotel was discreet, no registration need, she was so happy when she saw me, will skip the ratings from my previous fr, grabbed me and started frenching and it was wild action from then on. Missing her already when writing this fr
Old 09-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Punch Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766204

Saw her description for erotic massage so decided to give her a try. First impression shes one hot milf, well maintained slim figure with baby soft skin. She dresses to impress and a head turner.

Action started with a good b2b shower with bbbj in the toliet, first shot did cim in shower.

Came back to bed and chit chat abit, before she gave a a full oil erotic massage which i came for, it was a very good experience, like those u try in those houses in thai. flipped over, started frenching and she gave my already hard standing cock a good b2b and started sucking before caps on and full action started.

Recommended to those looking for a hot milf with insanely good bed skills and great massage skills.
Old 09-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

TRL Daisy 9/4/20 1030am

Looks 6:/10 not a looker
Body 5/10 beer belly
Boobs 5/10 shaggy
Bbbj 9/10 very good
Cim 8/10 good

Daisy is a good sucker. Vacuum level. Was happy with her bbbj. Today is her last day, will not rtf, will try others like beer.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Promised Candy to write a FR for her.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766795
  • Look: looks young and very close to photo.
  • Boob: Big B-C.
  • Body: 8/10 acceptable she is slim. Fats free.
  • Bath: Shower together. Got Bbbj during first bath when I gently push her down she understand my meaning.
  • Bbbj: ball licking and deep throat. Very good bbbj push her head all the way down.
  • FJ/COF: She is good rider, can ride on and on. Nice ass for doggy too. Ended first FJ with COF spill all over to her face, and she had no complaints on it. hug her and chit chat on bed between FJ. For 2nd FJ, She did long bbbj, hand job, rider and missionary positions. A very hardworking girl .
  • Very good gfe. RTF material.

Last edited by Hipposarus; 09-04-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...1#post19947431

Anybody tried?
Old 09-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post
I tried before bro, see my previous Fr! worth a try
Old 09-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchee View Post
FR for Blue from LA
Just having a great experience with Blue.
She is really a nice girl which feeling like you own girlfriend,lots of cuddle.
Playful and freching from bath to bed.Not rush and really relax with her.
Besides good fj,having my first 69 with her.

The only setback is hotel has no hot water,causing both of us jumping with cold water. And need body heat to warm each other.
FR for Blue from Love Affair
Today is my rtf with her.
Same as first time the experience is outstanding. I have a really great time with her,cuddling,frenching and bonk with high gfe.
She is petite and light to be carried. Lots of kissing and glinding in showers too…

P/s this time the hotel is very good!
Old 09-04-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for RL beer
08/04/2020 3:30pm
Fast reply and verification by OKT, smooth booking and clear instructions
Room was big and spacious
Beer was very accommodating, feel was like an FWB
She is stranded here for the next 1 month but still cheerful
Looks: 10/10, 100% as pictures
Service: 10/10 cheerful and accommodating, short massage as well
Body: 10/10 curves in the right places
BJ: 7/10 nothing special
FJ: 9/10 Enthusiastic, she rides very well and can take a good pounding
All in all, great service, RTF material
Old 09-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Americauser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TheRisingLust / Jamie

Now a Days hotel is a hazard, so i found this stable which is a condo base.
location in the East.
Looks: 8/10 in the photo. real life is more cute then i imagine.
Boobs: round b natural with nice tits to suck on.
body: Prefect slim fair.
Bj: BlowJob service seems normal.
Paint: can be paint even doggy and Aj her, she will be more WET!
Fj: Can be in multiple position.
Syt: 9/10
Okt: 8/10 thanks for approving tho take some time. Understand that safety come first.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosiam View Post
29/3, Wawa (Rollypolly)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19887298

Times are hard now, afraid will have a lockdown soon, situation looks bleak, another recommendation from okt after my first good session with ple.

Damage: $140/2/90

OKT: as usual, straight to the point, hassle free booking procedures

Appearance: 8/10, looks darker than photos, pretty girl, got the angelina jolie lips, sexy looks

Body: 9/10, compared to ple, shes has a better body, her ass scores the most points, very "jiab" and tight. slim flat tummy with nice curves.

Boobs: natural b cup, a handful, nipples are nice and pointed to suck on

Frenching: loves to french

BBBJ: 8.5/10, she takes her time, slow and sensual, attacks your dick like its her last meal. good skills

FJ: 9.5/10, shes a wild rider, likes to be on top and rides till she cums. switched her to doggy and standing on the chair to finish off (same as pic posted), u will have a great view of her curvy body, very sexy, her moans are very sexy too as u can tell shes enjoying every pump and stroke i did.

GFE: 10/10, she makes sure u feel comfortable all the time, shes a pleaser, and makes sure u enjoy yourself. i love the way she strokes her fingers down my neck, gives me the tingling feeling

Overall 9.5/10, good quality gems from bro RP again, no bullshit from him, i ask for his recommendations first for the type i want. Dont mean to side him as i have been seeing some negative comments about the stable, but as for me, recommended and trusted stable. Hopes the covid19 situation gets better, but it seems its getting worse by the day and im afraid dorscon red is nearing us soon. Bonk as much as i want before really my dick gets lockdown
Rtf her at 1am last night, go later more discreet, couldnt the resist of temptation during this "cb" period, had the feeling of sneaking out from your house from your wife and engaging in midnight secret lover sex, machiam like mission impossible.

The sex was awesome, i just cant get enough of that ass of hers, really sexy.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LKT555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had nanny from RP. like what other bros said. she is abit on the thicc side. but i would not call fat. the best part of her is her boobs. exactly like those jav milf tits with sag and the same time dense. had a great time playing those tits.

she likes to be licked but not fingered. ok to french but not commando style as she is not in this trade back home.

bbbj is good but room for improvement. as there is a lack of suction. but to my surprise. she can CIM. did not reject when i requested for it.

FJ wise, i love her in cowgirl. can play with her tits while she grinds me. no complains when i ask to change position multiple times. i took almost 90mins to cum twice. but she was all smiles.

quite a cheeky lady too. she came to pick me up in a dress without wearing anything underneath. will be back for her. hopefully she does not leave before that. but i would have to say her price is a little on the steep side. if her price went down a little. i probably would rtf her everyday
Old 09-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightman78 View Post
Review for Pink from Loveaffair

Just had her this morning, she one sexy horny bitch. Book her mounting first slot. She just awake, greeted me with a sweet smile and sexy nightgown. Rubbing her eyes and hugging me sweetly once I enter her room. We showered together, with me showering and her brushing her teeth etc, really gives the GFE feel, like having a holiday with a GF overseas. Once finished shower , was on bed, and she whispered to me, baby you want fuck me in morning? I immediate hard on. Smooth skin, ample breast, perfect figure, she slowly give me a sexy horny BBBJ, I feel an electric shock wave in my body, shiok! Tried all position, super wild. Pussy is nice. Really love my time with her. Will book her tmr morning again. Wild Asian Thai babe!
6pm session with pink just ended, she has a new skill that bros have to check it out for yourself, her boobs are really delicious. Very sexy moans and even more horny than before
Old 09-04-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rodmay Mansion

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766756

Looks 9/10. another syt in the bag, she looks like a china doll, full make up with that sexy night gown of hers, instant hard on when he held my hand into the room, stroking my dick along the way
BBBJ - good sucking skills, cant deepthroat too much because of my size, but good suction
Attitude - 9/10 she may look cold when u first see her, but after breaking of ice, she has a very bubbly character with good command of english, can talk about anything under the sun. High gfe feel
FJ- 15/10 shes one wild sex beast , who loves to ride and ride till she cums, will request u to bang her hard so that she has more feeling
Rtf- Definately, syt lovers must try her
Old 10-04-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Miso (Sorry missed this part out XD)
Appearance: 6/10, Cute but not my type
Body: 6/10, Petite but chubby
Boobs: A pair of B. Not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 8/10, nice suction, takes her time down there.
FJ: 8/10, Great energy & intimacy
GFE: 10/10, A very loving lady who puts in alot of effort to make you happy

Overall it was an enjoyable time but I would try others after CB period who are closer to my type XD

Last edited by Ggordon1; 12-04-2020 at 10:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1