The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-04-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Mansion nam 1/4/2020 11am

Looks 8/10 24 sym
Body 8/10 slim
Boobs 8/10 enhanced
Bbbj 15/10 really good, comparable to June but I say she is better
Cim 100/10 suck my cock until soft and non stop tongue action when cim
Fj 10/10 tight rider almost break my cock

Nam is a syt with good riding and bbbj skills. Really suck and lick all the right spots. I would say the best wl to get a blowjob at this season. Bbbj and cim lovers will love her. Will rtf
C’mon Bro...I understand that one man’s meat is another man’s poison but how is this an 8/10 for looks...? Then the local FLs in Dome 3 will be 30/10 already....
Old 01-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Mansion nam 1/4/2020 11am

Looks 8/10 24 sym
If she is 24 and 8/10 Ho Ching is 21 and 20/10.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=1...8#post19887298

Decided to give FLs another shot since GL is closed. Wanted to book Honey from RollyPolly but she was only available from 12 noon, so I decided to get Wawa instead.

Venue: 8/10. Literally a 5 star hotel. Good transport connections, very nice room surroundings. Only reason why it isn't a 10/10 is because like most FL rooms Wawa's was quite messy, with luggage and clothing and various other stuff strewn all over the room and vanity table area.

Looks: 7.5/10. Was Wawa's first client for the day, and just so happened she was out and about buying lunch and supplies for her day before returning to the hotel for my booking, so she wasn't all dolled up with makeup etc. Personally I don't mind that one bit, since it gave her much more of a "SG uni girl going out for prata supper" casual vibe which I dig. Photos are accurate, and I'd expect that had I booked her later in the day when she was all prepped she'd look just like her ad photographs. Bonus points for her also wearing braces, which just added even more to the vibe as described above.

Personality: 7.5/10. Helpful, smiley, demure but not shy. Can hold a conversation if you can start one with her, just don't expect long answers. Again, reminds me a lot of a typical SG uni girl next door.

Body: 9/10. Not a single bit of unwanted fat or cellulite on her! Slim shapely body with a very toned back and tight bubble butt. Has a tattoo on her back and a small one on her butt, which made doggy that bit more sexy. Baby smooth skin too, no Thai tan.

Boobs: 8/10. Not for boob lovers since she's only a B cup at best, but if you're a sucker for natural boobs and sensitive eraser nipples that do get erect, she's got them. Couple with her milky skin, instant winner.

BBBJ: 10/10 She knows what she's doing and she's damned good at it. I've honestly never had a BBBJ or even a CBJ with a girl wearing braces whereby I didn't feel the braces, but with Wawa it felt wet, slippery, smooth, and sexual. And yes, no braces feeling, so even more kudos for that. Excellent warmup to the main sex.

Kissing: 7/10. She's a frencher, but not in a "stuffing one's tongue down your tonsil" kind of DFK. No complaints. Fairly SOP.

Painting: 8/10. Receptive, also clearly enjoys it. Gets really wet from pussy licking, extra bonus points if unlike me you meet her when she's already fully shaven. Then again, it's not like she has a bush down there either so no complaints from me.

Sex: 9/10. Doggy is a must-try position with her, her ass gives a view truly to die for. Passionate in bed, she takes anything you throw at her in terms of fucking intensity and takes it all in and more. Likes it deep and hard, pretty good cowgirl skills too albeit her stamina for riding isn't the best. Started in missionary, then spooning, then cowgirl, then finished off in doggy. Not very loud or vocal in bed, so don't expect any OTT JAV-levels of acting.

Summary: An enjoyable bonk, definitely deserving of a RTF for a longer double session or more. Special kudos to the boss of RollyPolly too, for being one of the most direct, hassle-free contacts in this business, and clearly taking care of his girls well if he's having them hosted and working out from 5-star locations.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
DuneBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Ploy from Plus 66
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=768055

Had a bad experience previously with this stable, voiced out to OKT and he was very friendly about it.

I told him I would support his girls again. Props to OKT.

Hotel location.

Looks 8/10 it is her with blemishes on face. Nice B cup boobs and fair skin.
Fuck her in a couple of positions and finished.
BJ was good with and she was very chirpy. Legit 20yrs old SYT.

Overall enjoyed the session, will return again when new girls come in.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Wawa from RP

its my 2nd time with her, and it felt even better as the ice has already been broken.
She looks 95% like her pictures. What i love about her is that her body is really really tight and smooth. All natural boobs, proportionate for her body. Got that cool chick vibe about her. No acting when shes getting pumped, any moans you hear will be genuine. Even got some action in the shower which really elevated the experience.
Catch her while you can.

Last edited by arsenal4life; 01-04-2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=768055

Tried PLOY from PLUS66

Been trying to book this cutie for very long already as our timing don't fit, and when finally got free time, i message OKT and have a free slot, quickly book with OKT and secured a slot. Friendly guy, second time booking from him already, always reply and fast.

An extremely fair syt greeted me at the door, she is probably the fair-est thai girl i have encountered so far, she told me alot of her customers said shes even is PRC cuz of her skin tone , High GFE, chirpy friendly cute girl, legit 19-20 years old as mentioned. She's a uni student and definitely a looker, with slight blemish but still extremely cute and pretty. Her first time in this trade, please bros do treat her well and pamper her.

Below are my personal ratings:

Location: 8/10 (Parking everywhere) - many bros will be familiar with this place
Looks: 9/10 (Extremely fair - as fair as PRC standards)
Body: 9/10. Slim, natural boobs and a sexy perky butt which she kept teasing me with it
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating to multiple positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Connected with her well, her english is decent to hold a conversation, eagerly using google translate to communicate)

RTF!!

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 01-04-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Went for +66 for Ploy

Girl Looks :8:5/10 petite look
Girl Body:8.5/10 a 19 years old b cup
GFE: 8.5:/10 she will cuddle u chit chatty cuddle you
BBBJ:9/10 she can deep throat
CIM : 9/10 she offer me cim
AJ : did not try wondering she offered
Location central
Thanks okt for squeezing one slot for me thumbs up will rtf again before she go back
Old 01-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jamesenglish7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by takushimiken View Post
Rodmay from Mansion

Location: proper hotel that's centrally located. Nice bed and shower are always a plus.
Looks: true to pictures. I mean nowadays, all phones will make us @least 10% prettier/yandao-ier...well, she actually looked younger with light makeup today, which suits my taste. So off to a good start.
Fig: organic B cup, small frame but with good bouncy ass. Made for doggy(my fave).
Action: I like to give as much as I receive, and boy, she enjoy a good painter. Spent a good time raping her down south with my tongue untill she begged me to fuck her.
Wet, flexible and accomodating. A good fuck is all I can say.
After 1st shot, we washed up, and cuddle up abit.
She's relatively good in English so striking a conversation is not a prob.
After sharing our common love for a particular country we visited, she felt my 2ic was ready for action and then proceed to my fave position.
Pump her with no mercy from behind for the 2nd.

Overall...RTF for sure.

She's a daring if you treat her like a gentleman...@least before action starts.
shes one horny little slut that loves to be banged hard, her moans and facial expression are priceless, make u want to bang her even harder and she can take it well
Old 01-04-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miso LA 1st Apr

Looks:8/10
GFE:10/10
FJ:10/10
French: very fluent

As other bro mention. Her massage is power can make u sleep.

She literally rape me. Left jelly but happy man.

Last edited by loveboobs6969; 02-04-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Blue from LA
Just having a great experience with Blue.
She is really a nice girl which feeling like you own girlfriend,lots of cuddle.
Playful and freching from bath to bed.Not rush and really relax with her.
Besides good fj,having my first 69 with her.

The only setback is hotel has no hot water,causing both of us jumping with cold water. And need body heat to warm each other.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fattyb0mb0m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quick fr from the car

Mansion, Nam

This is my rtf.

First round fcking xia xuay kena record name at hotel for covid purposes. Bro mansion give $10 discount for my rtf.

Current hotel location is great for drivers. Park liao straight to the lift, excellent.

Looks: 7/10 discount from photo a bit. Tanned
Body: 8/10 spoon shape, bubble butt. Bouncy bouncy smack smack
Tits/ 9/10 I love enhanced tits. These are seasoned and nice to hold. She will reach to tonguing her nips.
French: 9/10 top lip, bottom lip, tongue, gentle, the feels all there.
Bbbj: 8/10 suction, pop, lick balls, lick REALLY near almost AR. Tell her what you want, she will accommodate.
FJ: 9/10 she came each time I shagged her. Got once she dig her fingernails into my chest, red marks all. Accommodating to positions and will get high with you.
Gfe: 8/10 very chatty girl, had Ang mo bf before. I spoke to her all the way in thai. Def understood the customer service relationship. No massage for me tho, I think I take too long the first shot.

Rtf/value: definitely. 120 is fcking good value. Surprised nv up price. Not surprised few times fully booked when I try get slot.

Ymmv
Old 02-04-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got the chance to try Ai from Pink Lady yesterday after several booking attempts. She needs no further intro since she have many fans and FRs already. OKT was really cool and managed to get me a slot on 1st April afternoon.

Location: 9/10 easy access downtown hotel for people who drive with ample parking. Small room but cosy with Queen size bed. Clean Towels supplied.
Looks: 9.5/10 to the photos. Pretty, Young and Fresh with a great smile and attitude
Body: 10/10 my type. Short, Meaty, not slim
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B-C for me. Beautiful and a handful for me
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed and nicely shaped
French: 5/10 Not her preference but she tried with small pecks
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking and will go at it for a long time
FJ: 10/10 fulfils my desire to do it with a Jap girl again. Favourite for us is doggy. Tried several positions and all were super erotic for me. Finished both shots in doggy.
Verdict: she indeeds speaks colloquial japanese and is as japanese can be in terms of mannerisms, behaviour and body language. I know because we were conversing in japanese throughout session, chats right after intro. One of the best for me so far because the GFE is off the charts.
RTF: 100%

Last edited by Kamuri; 02-04-2020 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
managersnugness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

01-Apr 1.15am
with Candy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766795

After Reading Several FR decided to give it a try
Wanted to have an evening slot but was taken, went out for a late dinner Suddenly Bro galaxy inform me there is a slot available quickly seize the slot without hesitation

Looks: Smooth skin and pretty with a nice Sexy body!

Body: Slim and small frame

Boobs: Natural soft, totally my style

Bath: wash u clean clean especially your little bro

FJ: passionate Constant frenching and affectionate

BBBJ: great sucking skills. Did COF for both shots.

GFE: treat her right and she'll treat you right. I enjoy a great 90mins accompany.
Ended everything with great feels and happy ending.

Bubbly character from start to finish!

RTF : 100% not sure when but probably during the weekend. Chit Chat with her and found out that her slot is limited
Old 02-04-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frachie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nut RP.

Had the urge to do a late night bonk. Text RP bro for wawa but fully booked. Recommended Nut instead. Was a great choice.

Was quite late but manage to be given a slot a fast fast head to location. Once reached, nut was in an orange mini dress and wasn't disappointed. All I can say, her meat are at the right places.

Nothing much to talk about the session but it was all very good. The best part was her GFE and the conversation we had. Good English and had alot to talk in between the 2 session.

She has a great attitude and very friendly eventhough it was my first time with an FL. Always had a thing for Thai girl.

All her services, to me, was tip top and recommend other bro if u need a friendly and hard working girl.

10/10 for all her services because she entertain me perfectly the way I like in a girl.

Thank you bro RP.

Rtf, definitely,not much for her services but for her perfect attitude.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good bonk with Candy from Galaxy. Recommend.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766795

Looks like photos, very cute happy fun girl.
Body, perfect boobs, nice curves (not slim not fat)
Her surround sound during FJ was the best I ever had, it really turned me on.
Just good solid fun with a pretty young girl.

She's not very busy, so I got a clean towel. But be safe bro should bring their own towel. If bringing food she would love som tum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1