The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

its been a while since i engage a lady from Galaxy
cant forget one of the best bonk in my entire fark career and the several rtf with one of them last year

perhaps the operator has changed or something i was asked to "verify my identity"..

Min from Galaxy

looks – 6 (i noticed her face in the pics were heavily ps so i already self note that most likely will have blemishes and I was right.. she did reminded me of my sec sch teacher with her skin complexion.. however it does makes her looks much older. i did not ask for her age but I would gauge late 20 to early 30 imo)
Boobs – 7 (half soft and hard.. acceptable for me.. size is about as advertised)
Body – 6 (just like the other earlier FR, she had just given birth so those who likes nice body should skip. there are customer who rejected her coz of this. she was hiding it as she told me about it and i assured here it wasnt a considering factor for me)
BBBJ - 7 (nothing outstanding for me, she seems to prefer licking my nipples)
FJ - 7 (she likes me doing from behind. it was overall a ok bonk for me)
GFE - 5 (her english communication is not bad. not much affectionate gfe IMO. she is ok with frenching and she did initiate during fj but it wasnt the passionate kind)
Service - 6 (she is willing to serve but i have to minus one point here is that there were no available towels... she said i should have brought mine.. i wasnt told about it first hand.. i had to use tissues.. omg.. it reminded me of a bad PRC bonk.. what's worse is that at the end of the session i noted a clean towel on the desk.. den i was like )
RTF - no.. personally i feel that the price was a bit steep for what i have gotten but others might be ok for it.. the towels part were kind of a turn off

YMMV

Last edited by GN007SG; 31-03-2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old 31-03-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Had min yesterday from galaxy

Location easy access ( central)

Look 8.5/10 cute lady with dimple smile

Body 8.5/10 great ass for doggy which is my fav

Boobs 9/10 36c good enough for grabbing

French 9/10 can tongue fight once she start horny

Bbbj 9/10 great suction with deep throat plus cim

Pussy 8.5/10 easily wet and she loves to be lick

AJ 9/10 I op for aj so while I fuck her ass.. Her moan is stero

FJ 8.5/10 like I said.. Her ass is my fav thing while I doggy her and grabbing her both ass.. Her moan will make my 2ic boil faster.. First shot in her ass.. 2nd finish In her mouth..

Gfe 9/10 nice to chit chat and she will use her own way to make me comfort
Old 31-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love affairs blue

Looks 80% similar to picture
Petite and short girl
Natural small b boobs
Can french and cim, quite tight.
Gfe is high.
Nice hotel as well.
Old 31-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Derricky88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL-LUCKY
31ST MARCH 2020 5PM

It was my first time booking for this stable and my first FR. Worried at first if the quality of the girls differ from the photo and FRs. But no! As soon as Lucky opens the door, i know i have made the right choice.

OKT: 9/10
Looks: 9/10 (just abit tan)
Boobs: 9/10 (original B+)
BJJJ: 8/10 (Slow and Sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoys having sex and her moans tell you that it is not faked)
GFE: 10/10 (She is definitely not a time watcher. She breaks the ice in the beginning, not rushing into action. Makes you feel like you are having a chat with your thai gf before going into the real action)
RTF: Definitely!
Old 01-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Candy from GalaxyXscorts

Introduction : Choose her because I read a FR that she has a set of natural boobs so decided to give her a try. Indeed she has a nice pairs of suckable boobs and also the session I had with her was also quite relaxing.

Looks :
Candy looks around 90% similar to photos. She looks young to me and have those GND look. She has long black hair. Put on some make up and greet me at the door with a smile while having a towel wrapped around her body.

Body :
Her body is consider well proportioned to her height IMO. Her height which I estimate is around 1.55m to 1.57m tall IMO. Have some slight tummy. Pussy is trimmed grass kind. Body skin tone color is slight thai tanned.

Boobs :
Natural. Boobs cups size should be B+ to C. Her boobs looks really very nice on her body, it is not sagged, I would say the boobs angle position with that boobs size is just looks very nice on her body. Had a nice pair suckable brown nipples. Boobs texture feeling is soft. Really enjoyed myself sucking, licking and fondling on her boobs gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated kind of girl. She will bath me well. She will also offer me massage and her massage is not piano kind as really can feel the strength when she help me to massage. Her English speaking level is quite basic.

Frenching :
She is more towards the kissing kind. When the session start, she will initiate to kiss with me while stroking on my 2IC. Overall is still good because she will initiate to kiss which I like.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad for me. Can feel the suction and sensual feeling. She will also BBBJ for some duration before we start our FJ session.

FJ :
Tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions with her. Personally prefer with her will be Missionary and Doggy positions. During FJ she do tend to check the condom occasionally which is also mentioned in her previous few FRs. Enjoyed Missionary position with her and she moan really loud when I keep pumping onto her than will also get to kiss her while occasionally sucking on her boobs gently which really quite arousing for me. Enjoyed Doggy position with her too as she lay her body on the bed while her buttock is arc upwards and I hold onto her buttock and keep pumping onto her while hearing her moan.

In my point of view :
Candy really have a very nice set of natural suckable boobs which really looks very nice on her body. She will also provide massage which is those got strength kind. Overall had a relaxing 2 shots release session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 01-04-2020 at 04:01 AM.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

shiltoncc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miso from LA

Looks 8/10. very cute and petite.
BBBJ/Cim - great skills and will suck u dry before spitting out in the toliet, great suction
Attitude - 10/10, she doesnt complain, even cowgirl for almost 20min until I asked if she's tired, always with a smile and bubble character, makes the whole session even more enjoyable
FJ- 9/10 shaved pussy great for painting and 69. stereo moans, can do multiple positions
Rtf- Definitely rtf material
Old 01-04-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster (M)

battleground deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Yaya (Galaxy)
Sunday night session
Face: 8/10 (Cute type, slightly dark skin compared to photo)
Body: 8/10 petite
Boob: 6/10
Ass: 7/10 Just nice
BJ: 8/10
FJ : 8/10 quite good
GFE: 8/10
Old 01-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p...52&postcount=1

RTF Pink on 31/3 @9:30pm & she had moved to a even more convenient location.
No regrets, this RTF had more GFE added & had a enjoyable sexxion indeed.
We enjoy the whole of 1.5hr but time seems flies fast.
Will RTF again as I’m sucker for fair white skin Thai with no tattoos.
If any brudders here not try her out yet can give her a try.
Service wise very orientated & very fun loving with her accompanying.
Thanks again LA for the fast arrangement.
I’LL BE BACK
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 01-04-2020, 04:25 AM
Samster (M)

notbrave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since covid has shutdown geylang, decided to try FL1.
Felt lazy and saw orange will BJ for both shots so decided to try her.
Orange from galaxy.
Face: 7/10 late 20s, decent looking, teeth abit crooked but kinda cute.
Boobs: 6/10 smaller side, but soft with eraser nipples.
Body: 7/10 slight tummy, have stretch marks but skin is still smooth.
BBBJ: 10/10 CIM and does not pause to spit, will blow all the way.
FJ: 8/10 normal, will get on top and ride without complaints.
French: 7/10 normal, no complaints.
GFE: 7/10 quite shy, but service level is there.
RTF: maybe, only because i still want to try others.. but she's quite okay for the price level, her service level and looks more or less equivalent to taking 3 sessions at a JM house.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nickoftime2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for nam - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766851
Tried Nam last week and okt was responsive and accommodating when I requested to change to an earlier time

Location - 8/10 nice 4 star hotel with comfy bed and toilet
Looks - 9/10 just like photo with typical Thai Tan, but still pretty
Body - 9/10 nice slim body with a nice ass
BBBJ - 9/10 good tempo
French - never tried, maybe no chemistry or because of the COVID situation
69/painting - willing to be painted, no smell and juicy but wasn’t very keen on servicing while 69-ing
FJ - 9/10 missionary and doggy, doggy was good with her nice bouncy ass, stereo moans and she smells nice
Massage - 10/10 good and thorough with sufficient strength
GFE - 8/10 proactively cuddled before shot began and kept running her hands up and down

Didn’t try second shot but opted for massage instead
Good command of English and she’s quite chatty

RTF - maybe
Old 01-04-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Zakch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rina RL 30/03

Last minute booking
Discreet location in East
Looks: 7/10
Body is very slim and tall
Shaved but with stubbles
Good communication and service
Loves being painted
Can tell that’s she’s having fun

Overall good bonk
Old 01-04-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Late FR for Kanya of TRL.

Booked her on 29/03/2020 for a late evening slot, initially booked two slots cause I really needed to release but had to cancel the second slot due to a emergency. Luckily Bro Ash-K was nice and acceeded to my request. Once agin, my apologies. Left a small tip for Kanya as an apology.

Onto the girl,

Face/Body: Her looks will grow on you, noticed some blemishes on her face but she makes an effort to doll herself up with makeup to look pretty. Very slim body, no tummy fats and she mentioned that she's single and hasn't given birth before. B cup boobs but on the smaller end with protruding nipples.

BBBJ: Nothing much to commend. Pretty normal skillwise.

FJ: Tight pussy and gets wetter as I continued pounding her. Her ass is great for doggy.

GFE: She makes an effort to generate conversation. English level around primary school standard, avoid using big words and speak slower and you should have no problems. She pays attention to your well-being and offers massage and wipes you down after sex. Even my ex-girlfriend doesn't do that.

TL;DR: If you like a pretty girl with a slim body, its worth it. If you want big boobies and cute small nipples like you see in JAV then perhaps not. GFE is high however I did not get to french her as she was afraid of the current coronavirus situation.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Mansion nam 1/4/2020 11am

Looks 8/10 24 sym
Body 8/10 slim
Boobs 8/10 enhanced
Bbbj 15/10 really good, comparable to June but I say she is better
Cim 100/10 suck my cock until soft and non stop tongue action when cim
Fj 10/10 tight rider almost break my cock

Nam is a syt with good riding and bbbj skills. Really suck and lick all the right spots. I would say the best wl to get a blowjob at this season. Bbbj and cim lovers will love her. Will rtf
Old 01-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

qwert00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Ploy from PLUS66, booked her on 28 march.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=7...highlight=ploy

looks: 8/10 Young cute girl from chiangmai, only abit blemish on face not a problem for me.
body: 9/10 no tattoo with fair smooth skin, good features, not fat
GFE: 9/10 very girlfriend feel, laugh alot, kiss me all the time
BBBJ: 8/10 got brace but didnt feel it, very naughty sideway looking at me while blowing, slow and steady kind.
CIM: 8/10 yes
FJ: 7/10 tight pussy, did her missionary and cim in the end

a very cute one, she seems new to this, so treat her gently.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mirf0507 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

30th March 4pm Nanny from RollyPolly

Location: 9/10 central area. abit difficult if ure driving. but nice room.
Face: same lady as photo
body: 8/10 meaty and curves in all the right places
boobs: 10/10 nice soft boobs. abit saggy but my kind of taste
bbbj: 8/10 had better but loves the way she looks at you.
fj: 8/10 finished twice together. She knows how to work. not a dead fish.
gfe: 9/10 not rushing. cuddles in between session.
okt: 10/10 responsive one of my go to okt

rtf: maybe.. see if got time. but I dont normally return to same fl unless she is super awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1