The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsky View Post
Of course lah. You hear other OKTs are accommodating and apologise when do something wrong, and some are even cheerful when you make booking right. Temptation OKT wont do that. You say wrong thing, he rude. You say right thing, he also rude. Ask him question, also rude. Act like some big boss. Pity girls who suffer under him... I hope things will improve
Temptation OKT just zapped my this account because I said the truth. How sad. If you lousy, then improve yourself. Don't zap people. Really pity the girls under him and other customers who kana rude by him. I wonder when he will stop being lousy and rude...
Old 29-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RL Rina 29/3/20 10am

Looks 9/10 sweet face
Body 10/10 very slim and sexy
Boobs 6/10 a cup
Ar 10/10 solid rimjob
Bbbj 9/10 slow and sensual
Cim 10/10 good cim

Rina does a good rimjob and a good cim. Cannot dt but can blow the way you like it. I prefer fast hardcore but she is more slow kiss kissy blowjob. She is very sexy and slim, it’s been a while since I seen a girl as slim as her.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!

anyone know which girl allow tits slapping?
Old 29-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
jimmyluck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for PEAR (Rollypolly)
Date: 28th March
Time: 6pm
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...5#post19921565

Looks: 7.5/10 80% close to pics, syt gnd looks, normal thai tan

Boobs: 9/10 natural c cups, quite a handful, nice dark nipples, suitable for boob loovers, slight sag due to size of boobs

Frenching: 9/10. very active, will french wildly when shes really horny, lots of tongue, quite skillful

BBBJ: 9/10. good suction, she knows her stuff, deepthroat, licking of balls, i love the way she sucks on the tip and rotating her tongue around it, bring me to the heavens. If she can master commando fast type will be better

FJ: 9/10. doggy is her best position as u can admire that pretty nice meaty ass of hers, switched her to missionary to get the full view of her bouncing boobs. Very responsive with sexy moans, wet n tight.

GFE 10/10. will cuddle u in between shots with light massages, feels like back to my secondary school days.

RTF: Yes, not much choices now to satisfy my needs. CORONA PLEASE LEAVE US!
Old 29-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Sunny from Pink Lady

Look: 8/10 close to the photos, look good with light make up on

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but feel really good when touching and sucking

FJ: 7/10 fingering her before we do the deed, a lot of water down there

GFE / service 9/10: funny girl , very solid service, she did the same service for 2nd shot as well. frenching like no tomorrow when fucking.

Had some small talks about her work/experience in many countries. She prefer Singapore, especially Singaporean customers

RTF: yes if time and money permit. But need to try the Japanese lady

Please treat her well.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

28 March 2020
2030 Hrs
Nut from RP

Look: 8/10 close to the photos Attach

Boobs: natural c, curvy body with meaty ass

FJ:9/10, relatively tight in cowboy position. Good to doggy due to nice meaty ass.

GFE / service 9/10: funny girl , very solid service, she did the same service for 2nd shot as well. frenching like no tomorrow when fucking.

Had some small talks about her work/experience in many countries. She prefer Singapore, especially Singaporean customers

RTF: yes if time and money permit.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip2ku2 View Post
Review for Sunny from Pink Lady

Look: 8/10 close to the photos, look good with light make up on

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but feel really good when touching and sucking

FJ: 7/10 fingering her before we do the deed, a lot of water down there

RTF: yes if time and money permit. But need to try the Japanese lady

Please treat her well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec20031u View Post
28 March 2020
2030 Hrs
Nut from RP

Look: 8/10 close to the photos Attach

Boobs: natural c, curvy body with meaty ass

FJ:9/10, relatively tight in cowboy position. Good to doggy due to nice meaty ass.

RTF: yes if time and money permit.
Bros, if copy paste please say leh, if not sure raise suspection
Old 29-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Bros, if copy paste please say leh, if not sure raise suspection
Thanks for flagging up bro.
RP many FRs since the turn of 2020, not sure why’ a lot like fake ones.
Very hard to trust
Old 29-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Admit that some is Cut and Paste from Other Comment but the Service this Gal Provide is the same for me that why i use their comment.At the least I have nothing to hide and admit that some of the comment is cut and paste. Each have it own comment on the gal. If Offend other bro on this issue, I apologised on this matter.
Old 29-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nam (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766851

next recommendation from bro Mansions, saw good frs for her so decided to try her out too. quickie session too

Looks: slim, sexy looks, thai tan, very similar to photos
Body: enhanced c cups, very tight athletic firm body, slim with a perky ass
BBBJ: i can safely say one of the best ive tried, did CIM because too power already, very deep suction, can deepthroat very well, attacks all the sensitive areas, balls , tip , shaft, the whole dick not spared.
Painting/fingering: - did not try because straight into action
French: french u like theres no tomorrow
FJ: did not try because did only 1 shot and CIM
GFE: really horny gem, too bad i only booked 1 shot, and wasted on CIM.

will be back to get a 2shot session with her, this time must drink more redbull eat more eggs already for some wild fj action. Definately need to rtf her.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
Hymetech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - Daisy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=768575

Had a great time last night with Daisy in the evening. She was working in the disco in singapore but due to covid-19, she came to work here. Can speak and understand English.

Looks (Face) : 8/10 (She is in her late 20s)

Boobs : 10/10 (Natural - Round and huge pair of tits, nice to suck on!)

Bj : 7/10 - Still Green type - (like gf style)

Fj : 8/10 - VERY WET dont need to use KY.

Cim/Cof: Wanted to try cim but cannot tahan so shoot at her face, so pai seh

After 2 shots she offer to give me a massage and always tell me to relax and enjoy.

***Saw Kanya just now not bad, might be 1.7 slim fair, would like to try her next time. Thanks OKt
Old 29-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freqvibr View Post
555! True true. But nowadays covid, the reception very noticing who come in and out. Can be very hard to avoid eye contact. So must find way to enter. Ask okt. They got tricks sometimes on how to avoid also. Especially if the girl needs to pick you up, can be hard also
well hopefully the covid cases doesn't spike up increase. Else more drastic measures will be taken by the govt...example. restrict movements.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikhail327 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KFC From SD

Location - geylang

Looks - same as the photos

Body - slim with enhanced c cup but soft as hell.when she is on top of you,her body looks great
Bj - was okay with alot of teasing,could be better tho
Fj - 1st shot start with cowgirl then switch to missionary.2nd shot missionary only caused going to shoot already
Gfe - maybe because we are around the same age,she is playful and teasing all the time.very curious girl and talkative

I like to give thanks to okt for still being up and running during this troubled times.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

10 characters

Last edited by d1777; 29-03-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Review on lucky from RL

Sorry for the late FR.

Look : 8/10 ( similar as photo)
Fj : 8/10
Frenching : speak good french

Body is nice with natural boobs
Just like a student body. Bbbj is good too
Wanted to f me 5 times but I’m too old for that haha

Thanks okt for slotting me last min
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1