The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

quick rtf fr on galaxy orange.

Same painless booking procedure and quickly make my way to the battlefield. Did the usual and knocked on the door.

Door opened and she's in this sexy negligee and we kiss by way of greeting (rtf ma). As it was a hot day, quickly strip down and head into the solo shower. Refreshed from the shower, we spent a good 10 mins making out and me teasing her eraser nips.

Slowly make my way to the pussy and then gave a good paint job. she reciprocated with a no teeth bbbj before we cap on and engage in cowgirl. Grind out 2 Os for her and one shot away. Spent the rest of the time cuddling and kissing. Times up, shower, dressed and gave her a goodbye peck on the lips.

ratings are as my previous frs on her.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
RP review.

Good as usual , prompt.😊
Ask to intro a gal and christ sake session is 9.5/10.

Gal name forgotten or no say lol.
Advice for bros out there,if you feel got glass messing with your lung when inhale means kena virus.

Take good care ,happy bonking when feeling good.
Sick stay at home,dun bring problems to family ,country ,self.

Health first, anytime can enjoy.😁
Old 28-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikhail327 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experienced bros,how is the procedure for stables that use hotels?will the reception stop you?
Old 28-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoTino View Post
FR for Blue from LoveAffair

OKT : ask for good Long duration BBBJ and CIM he suggest me blue. Which is one of the best been looking for someone that really able to DT and facefuck. (Sorry I am a hardcore BBBJ guy , I’m Chinese don’t get it wrong)

Location : 4 star hotel didn’t know it will be in this kind of expensive hotel. And is a queen size bed which make it more perfect for bonking.

Look : slim petite SYT look , not say the best but the look will slowly grow more for my liking like GF kind.

Boob : natural B (still okay for me as not a boobs lover)

1st FJ : when reach have to wait at lift lobby for lady to bring me up, she is cold but when we in the room she is totally different she have the gf material kind chatty and very nice. Went in room chat awhile and she ask me to go shower , yea sad part the shower room is those typical Budget hotel shower room very small so I shower alone.. after finish she is alr lying on bed waiting for me. Cat bath me all around and french me like no tmr , really like having sex with gf feeling slowly take off. Slowly go down and give me a best BBBJ which good suction and tongue roaming a lot my dick. I don’t want to waste it first show on CIM this is the first time I wanted to bonk a girl so badly , cap on and we she riding on top and cont frenching me. Can feel that she enjoy it and keep moaning make me turn her over and cont ram her hard till I cum. Can feel that she cum also because the juicy is all at the cap haha.

2nd CIM : in between she didn’t rush me for 2nd shot we both lying down and watching movie she just like some gf the gf feel gao gao. Half way she will keep cat bath me and pull my head to french her. Then cont she went down to BBBJ my dick become harder again. She want me to bonk her because she say she like it. So end up become she rape me ride me on top again till she tired and she want change position but I was too tired so end up ask her to BBBJ till CIM and she say okay. So my 2nd shot end up a good Long 10 min BBBJ DT facefuck till CIM.

After session : we both are tired and I am the last customer so we both lying down cuddling watching movie till the movie end. The is the best bonk I ever have after so Long.

RTF : while leaving I alr plan to RTF her soon she really the best Bonk currently now.. heard she leaving in 1-2 week so shall RTF her soon !

True or fake FR is up to you guy to decide because if u think fake then it will be easy for me to Book her again !
Guessed u have experience this beast in bed, shes really a gem man. can refer on my fr too on this gem
Old 28-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Lol you got kangtao not? I dm you, dm bonkning also very quiet
Really limited now
My type not your type lor
Old 28-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Your type defo my type.. We both like dua neh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Really limited now
My type not your type lor
Old 28-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reborn lover stable
Date bonked:28 march
Girl: lucky

Looks:same as photo, reletively cuter and small sized girl
Boobs: b's, not so much for small boobs lovers 8/10
Bbbj/fj: 10/10 Session was full of moaning and gfe was very high. Good bbbj skills and many positions were bonked. Managed to cof and cim in the 90 mins session
Overall: 9.5/10. Place discreet location, okt was fast reply and session was very nice. Would Rtf the stable and try other girl or same one.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Your type defo my type.. We both like dua neh
But plumb ugly old all I can eat lol...
Condition is service must good and willing to do as advertised
Old 28-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Poppy from Horny Ladies
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766871

She’s a close match to the photos. Exotic mixed looking girl. Young and still studying at university. Overall vibe was like with a young sugar baby. From some angles she reminds me of influencer saffron sharpe for face and body type

Body wise she’s not for petite lovers or bros who like big boobs. Face is pretty, can’t identify where she’s from but nice mix. Very nice ass, small boobs. A few fun tattoos and belly pierced. No visible fats, healthy body type

Service wise it’s like a fuck with a friend. She’s active and jumped on top to start, her BBBJ has great eye contact but a little bit of teeth. FJ wise she’s great in doggy and riding, and nice eye contact during missionary. Finished two shots, including a second shot finishing with cum on ass

Fun girl to chat with as well. Relaxed vibe like malays. I might repeat for her chill vibe

Last edited by Zongzong; 28-03-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Old 28-03-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Radshag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Nut, RollyPolly

Serviced by her yesterday night, central hotel with public parking behind.

Looks, 7/10, 30% discount from pics, nice long hair.

Body, 8/10, natural c, curvy body with meaty ass

BBBJ, 10/10, best experience so far, good multi tasker stimulating your sensitive zones. Won’t stop unless you shoot or stop her.

FJ, 9/10, relatively tight in cowboy position. Good to doggy due to nice meaty ass.

GFE, 10/10, gave a good massage after the first shot and speaks great conversational english.

Recommended for those looking for a relaxing break from reality.
Old 28-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Nanny (RollyPolly)

Once in a while, I like to indulge in some discreet affairs.

Took me a while, but after looking at some girls, I finally decided on Nanny.
Texted Bro RP. Arrangement was smooth and location was suitably located in town area in a very nice hotel.

When i arrived at the hotel lobby, I was greeted by Nanny. She looked slightly older than her pics (the ones you see probably have some filters), but you will forget that the moment you saw her naked.

Those knockers are the real deal. I was probably spending so much time sucking on each of them that I forgot there is still the sex!

Nanny can speak some basic English but we communicated mostly via google translate. I think that put her at ease knowing I’m making an effort in trying to convey what I wanted.

Overall, her blowjobs are heaven, and once we got started the sex was steamy.
Despite the language barrier, She is willing to please.

She is definitely a top choice for boob lovers.

Thank you again Bro RP for arranging my time with this gem.

Highly recommended!
Old 28-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
neotradtattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny from RP
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19890717

Looks : 7/10 Look Older Real Life 30-35% discount from photo.
Body : 7/10 Meaty with Curves.
Boobs : 10/10 Titfuck in shower, allow COB in bed (must try)
BBBJ : 8/10 Sensual, allow CIM
FJ : 9/10 Made use of the mirrors around the room, near the sink etc. Standing Doggy, Doggy, Cowgirl. Will recommend banging her hard from the back; loud moans and sound of meaty ass.
GFE : Personally not into GFE

RTF : Yes. Visited her at 12am, kept saying wanting to sleep; so I think she can provide maximum service if visit earlier time.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is there a Laila from SD? Saw a post for her but can’t find this FL.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sd Laila 27/3/20 1030am FB

Looks 9/10 tall ktv fair Choi bu
Body 9/10 slim full of ink
Boobs 6/10 she looks like she has a nice set but when on the saggy side
Bbbj 9/10 good had better
Cim 9/10 good had better

Laila is a very bubblely sweet happy go lucky girl that has a wild side when she drinks, you can tell she is impulsive and loves to live in the moment. She is fair tall and has Long dark beautiful hair on a sweet face. Her bbbj is not bad. Overall a decent bong
Which stable bro?
Old 28-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerfreeze View Post
Which stable bro?
Bro, got one post earlier said she going stop soon. Guess she really stop liao, that's why you cannot see her listing. I checked, her listing taken down from slutdungeon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1