The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-03-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoLifeforce View Post
One of the diu girls 🤭
Lol after this event, everyone in warm-up will ask her go hotel if not no flower
Old 28-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Draco6300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rolly Polly
Tarma with Song & Dada
Late FR for this pair.

OKT (10/10): clear quick instructions. Thanks for being so accomodating and understanding bro RP.

Location (8/10): central, nice hotel, discreet and ulu. Need to ninja abit

Looks, body, boobs:
Song (7/10) - not a looker but ok. Milfy type, bit of tummy. Big boobs to fondle
Dada (9/10) - SYT, body is well built, meat at right places

Catbath, Bbbj: (8/10)
Would say both their FJs are quite std SOP. Abit of DT too. But since its tarma, u can expect more attention on all areas of ur body. 1 catbath, 1 bbbj, then swap. Sensation galore mm~ initiated french with DaDa, responded well, didnt try with Song

FJ:
Song (8/10) - wet. Doggy is a must for her bcos damn dat ass.. Will jiggle with every pound one
Dada (9/10) - really tight syt, gave my 1st shot to her fast. Alas im a one-shot man..

Gfe (8/10): quite good, cuddled in btwn shots and chatted. Song spoke the better english i felt, so can comms abit. Gotta say their service attitude is quite good though. Look quite tired but still tried their best. Think they been here awhile and miss home abit. Treat them well bros~
Old 28-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had an overnight session with sunny. She’s an experienced lady n u know u will be in for a good session. Her cat bath is top notch n I love it when she rides me with the big jugs bouncing up and down. Guess she knows the sensitive parts of most men. Chatty too, so u won’t feel awkward.

Kudos to OKT for arranging. Very friendly and accommodating. Reply very fast also. First time booking with him n will for sure book again

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Date of session:27th march, 7.30pm
Tried Bingo from RL recently and it was a really good sexperience. Picture given by bingo.

YMMV

Location is east side apt

She opened the door and as I walked in, she pinched my ass. A hint of her playfulness. Went to room and had some small talk, then she had this running joke about her being a ladyboy, but not to worry because ladyboy give good service

Went to shower and had some action, frenched me and gave me a breast rubdown. I was hard and sliding between her boobs.

Proceeded to room, with more frenching, my hands went down to rub her clit and noticed how wet she was already, teased her boobs and licked my way down to her pussy, as the lights were on, I had a good look at her and she had a very nice looking pussy. Licked and sucked her till she couldn't take it, aggressively pulled me up and flipped me around to cowgirl. Capped me on and as she lowered herself slowly, you could see her expressions were kind of dreamy and enjoyment, really sexy. Her riding was not commando style, but slow and steady, and full of controlled gyrations, she was able to swivel her hips in circular motion while on top and that added to the sensation, which most ladies are just up and down, front and back motion. At times she would stop and french me, or lick my nips or hug me, squashing her boobs on my chest while she rode me.

I wanted to see her cum and decided to switch to missionary. Went at it with slow deep strokes just to see her expressions, see if I hit the right spots combined it with a bit of groin grinding and that seem to work, picked up the pace and saw her grab her pillow, she was close, finished her off and frenched her. Stroked her again for my turn to cum, she moaned into my mouth as I started again. She hooked her arms behind my head and pulled me in for more frenching, her boobs once again pressed against my chest, pumped her hard and fast this time as I wanted to cum and seems like she came another round before I finished. As I pumped her, she placed her feet on my thighs for leverage and lifted her hips up to fuck me in tempo.

As my description above, you can tell shes really experienced in FJ. I don't know about the rest of her skills like blowjob or AR, was fully happy with just a passionate FJ.

Bingo was smiling throughout and has a very joking attitude, was only serious during fj. she knows how to moan and when to do it, so it enhances the experience.

While resting we listened to some music and she did a really sexy lap dance that almost got me revved up for a second round but decided against it, I was tired.

She wore alot of makeup for my session and it rubbed off on me, good thing she spotted it and helped me with extra service of rubbing it off with makeup remover. Joked about it and said maybe that's why she had no return customers

Overall, she is a real hidden gem and definitely rtf material.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html

Last edited by Doldrums; 30-03-2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
Lol after this event, everyone in warm-up will ask her go hotel if not no flower
Very hard la diu to FL sure recognize one lol
Old 28-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldkiller View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766795

fr for galaxy CANDY

took her this morning before going for work

looks 9/10 same as pictures provide {cute student look}

body 9/10 slim with nice curves and tight body {shes only 22}

French 8.5/10 same like gf feeling with some tongue fight

pussy 8.5/10 tight hole and will get wet easy

bbbj 8.5/10 fast and slow motion {just nice pressure}

fj 9/10 can accommodate and very willing for all the request I want.. great lady with very polite tone when talking

guys that want young great body with good attitude can try her..
since now clubs all close .. only leisure is I think book lady and bonk..lol

text galaxy for rtf Candy

she told me the previous session that she wanna try some sg dim sum..

so bought some for her since nearby have shop selling

she was surprise to see me and gave me a warm hug right after close door

Frenching bbbj massage fj is same as the previous ..so not gonna touch on it more

but wana say shes more open and more gfe maybe its my 2nd visit

nice lady in manner and polite too

happy bonking guys ..stay safe
Old 28-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF Pink from Love affair last night

Location is central but still best to grab/drive. Room is very big but its 2 single beds

Services all damn good but this just my opinion la hahaha overall Pink will treat you very nice one, very friendly and easy to talk to. During FJ her moans were damn loud, can tell she's definitely enjoying quite abit.

Will RTF again for sure (she even told me to RTF again anyways)
Old 28-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huathuat188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766793

10pm slot with BOW

location ...central with nice room

looks 8.5/10 same as photo

body 8.5/10 right meat at right place with thick ass for doggy

French 9/10 can kiss same lost lovers

bbbj 9/10 love the way she suck and look at me with those slutty expressions

pussy 8.5/10 tight and will get wet easily

fj 9/10 very accomdating to all the postions and also never one time complain .. very hardworking plus horny gal

very worth the bonk
Old 28-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanmali View Post
Bowie from TRL
27 Mar 2.30pm

Didnt see much review for her but her pictures look like my kind of cai
In person still have really nice features but not the model look as from the pics
Your typical a bit baba ah-lian (body build like alyna from NOC)
She makes it a point to doll up and shines through with her GFE
B cup not perky but still great and is definitely fair skinned
She loves playing your 2000s emonight songs throughout the session
What struck me the most was how she ate himalayan salt candy without my knowledge and while frenching she pass to me. Wow
Plus the cooling effect elevates your BBBJ experience. Like the other bros, she excels here
She is super sensitive to painting and fingering. Not fully shaved but clean
FJ was ok, she seems to enjoy DS. Accommodating and hardworking
Overall was a good experience. Oh and, she is quite a heavy smoker for those who mind. Though you cant really smell cause she puts effort to musk it
thanks for FR bro
whats NOC?
whats DS? u mean standing doggy
Old 28-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Nam from Mansion:

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766851

Looks: Looks 90% like the photos

Body: Around 1.65m tall. Enhanced soft Cs (very well done) with a small waist and a very ample ass. She says she doesn't work out but her entire body is very firm.

BBBJ: Very eager (once on the bed, she went straight for my cock), alot of variations and never stopping

Painting: Allows and is sensitive to it. She doesn't like fingering so I respected that.

Frenching: Deep frenching throughout the session!

FJ: Accommodating to all positions and will proactively move her waist while alternating between frenching and cat bath while on she's on top. No chance to change to other positions cos she's that good!

RTF: Yes!

RTF-ed her and the session was much more intense this time.

She recognized me when she picked me up and once we entered the room, we were locked in fierce frenching before we proceeded to the showers to wash ourselves.

Finally got to try her in doggie (in the last session, she finished me off in girl-on-top before I could change position!) and her ample ass is a sight to behold! Her moaning turned me on to thrust harder and faster and she took it like a champ.

For 2nd shot, she BBBJ-ed me to no end and CIM-ed in 69 position while I painted her. She didn't let go even after I shot off and she kept sucking my now sensitive bro OMG!!!!

She is extending her stay so I'm sure to book another session with her!!!
Old 28-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with Lucky@RL last night.

she resembles more like a Indo helper with sexy bod. pocket rocket with sizable natural boobs equipped with raisin like nips. very accommodating and gets wet along with heavy petting.

really like the way she allow you to handle her petite face and DT her till ejaculating all inside. she took it all and satisfy your desire till your last drop before spitting out on tissue.

did just one shot and fell asleep till time up.

a little turnoff is a basket dustbin filled with cum stained tissue/condoms right beside the bed makes things commercial. i would prefer a less "cum dumpster" room setup.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
I have become very infrequent chiongster liao. Actually before CNY, felt like visiting FL liao. But ever since Wuhan, it has tempered me some what. Until now though, I still check this thread regularly, looking for those able to provide something close to what I expect. Haiz, hope this situation is resolved soon.
Same, I quit chionging around December last yr.. Tahan pretty much all the way when this pandemic started.. Nb until last night then suddenly itchy really needed to get off.. Went to some p massage joint.. The girl tease until damn song then no happy ending.. Went home with blue balls
Old 28-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a early session with Ploy from Plus66

Girl Name: Ploy
Girl Looks :same as photo posted with abit of blemishes
Girl Body: slim SYT
GFE: friendly
BBBJ: nope
CIM ( IF ANY): put cap then no need ahh
FJ: still green & fresh
AJ ( IF ANY): not provided

EXTRA COMMENTS: overall it’s an ok session. But girl is definitely young & fresh.. so if you like fair not tan & young she the one. You need to initiate.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Same, I quit chionging around December last yr.. Tahan pretty much all the way when this pandemic started.. Nb until last night then suddenly itchy really needed to get off.. Went to some p massage joint.. The girl tease until damn song then no happy ending.. Went home with blue balls
Should have just pcc lol
Old 28-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Should have just pcc lol
Lol you got kangtao not? I dm you, dm bonkning also very quiet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1