The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
She upload it herself ?
I have no idea. I just found it because I was looking for Laos girls (she said she is from Laos, and I was still thinking about her ass ).
The video might even be taken here in SG. It could be the location where I bonked her, but I don't remember the location so precisely.

Anyhow I found another one. I'm 90% sure it's her. The tattoo seems the same
https://xhamster2.com/videos/laos-te...ering-11969414
Old 26-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
Tried Nam from Mansion recently.
She looks exactly like pictures posted just darker. Looks like minah.
Her character is cheerful and willing to please.
Her figure is wow. Man made boobs but very nice to grab. Her ass is awesome. Couldn't stop squeezing both her boobs and ass.
Her catbath is sensual and her bbbj is very good. Will listen to instructions. She loves being painted and requested I paint her more. Her pussy is shaved cleanly with no smell and tastes nice. Dunno why...
When I was ready she capped me, added some lube then rode me. She grind and ride with vigour. Can feel her getting wetter with every thrust. Changed to missionary, sideways then unloaded. Shag. Cleaned up then she gave me a massage. Chit chat for awhile and I left as had appointment.
Definitely worth a RTF for her overall package.
GOOD Fr. +17 ups for you.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 26-03-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Lunch time bonk orange from GALAXY XSCORTS

Short FR, more details u should find urself

Slim, fair skin, A-B cup, French nonstop.
Very horny gem, clean shaved and tight pussy, easy make her come. Finished 1 shot CIM, 1 shot doggie. Look like she love doggie, very sexy moan.

Highly recommend this gem.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
polteraltringe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time for my first fr here
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766851
Nam with Mansion, had overnight meet with her

Location: 7/10 central nice hotel but she need to come down to let me in. plus register in reception (for virus). but she moves to another location this morning so might be different now
Face: 9/10 like her better in real than in the pictures
Body: 8/10 nice body, not quite that tight. curves are all in the right place and going the right direction. More tan than in pictures but again I like it better.
Boobs: 8/10 Not too big, just the way I like. visible scar though
BBBJ: 9/10 quite ok
FJ : 9/10 very enthusiastic and horny and she enjoy it a lot (or she very very good at acting)
AJ: 9/10 wasn't sure about size at the beginning but went very hard and no stopping her
Character: 10/10 most important thing for me. very outgoing and charming and decent english. very nice gfe

RTF: definitely, she still here for a while I think so lots of opportunity
Old 26-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sube858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Punch
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766204
Okt: very responsive and can easily compromise.
Location: nice, classy central hotel, where you can find thosai. Plenty of parking or 5 minutes walk from MRT.
Looks: flirty, cfm looks.
Body: slim with slender legs, B+ boobs and sensitive nips.
Service: shower, standard catbath very detail, she loves to see you happy but guys pls don't take advantage.
BBBJ: damn hardworking, won't give my dick a rest.
FJ: work on her bald pussy with my tongue and finger and she thank me for making her cum started with light kissing but turned deep and aggressive when she is high.
Rtf: yes
Other: A masseuse back home, go try her thai plus erotic massage.
Old 26-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Today I went for another Mystery Bonk and ended up with Wing
https://slutdungeon.weebly.com/wing.html

Face: 8/10 Very pretty
Body: 11/10 Here I'm very biased since she has exactly the body type I like. She is petite, tight and perky. Gorgeous slim body and tight athletic ass. Just fantastic. She says she is 22, but she looks even younger.
Boobs: 8/10 B, but they fit her body very well.
BJ: 9/10 Very passionate
FJ 9/10 Very passionate and accomodating
GFE: 9/10 Good English, very chatty and bubbly. She hugged me a lot. She took the phone out between shots and it turned out she was playing a game. In any case I told her she could explain the game to me and it was fun.
RTF: almost for sure

Overall top experience. Highly recommended
is in hotel or apartment?
Old 26-03-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nickless777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny (RP) 26/3/20

Less than 3 days since my first session with Nanny, I keep thinking of her and decided to book another session. Thanks for bro RP for the responsive reply.

When I reach the place, I waited for 2mins and finally saw Nanny and she fetch me up to the room, since this was the second session, the chemistry was there so a heavy french lesson start immediately like around 10mins and we proceed to wash up. After shower we head back into bedroom and we start to eat each other.

BBBJ was much better this time and we straight into cow girl and missionary for a good 35mins till she cum a few times, but of course I’m sweating like hell and tired so decided to rest. Around 15mins later, I’m recharged and start the second round with missionary again while enjoying the melons till finally shot on her body. Phew~

Overall the entire session was great and we hugged in bed while talking about personally life till the time is up for leaving.

Definitely will RTF before she going back!
Old 26-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

removed post----------------

Last edited by sammybk; 26-03-2020 at 10:35 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Nut (RP) at 2pm today

Initially I wanted to go for Song but couldn’t get that timing. OKT reco Nut instead, told me can CIM. So decide to go ahead and indeed made my day!

Lady - 9/10 Pretty, fair, smooth skin, no blemishes. She is 25 years old.
Body - 9/10 Slim but meaty at right places. She is around 1.67m, almost reaching my height.
Boobs - 9/10 Small natural B but with soft, sensitive and suckable nipples
Pussy - 9/10 light bush and growing. When you keep sucking her nipples, she will instantaneously becomes wet.

From the moment I entered the hotel room, we hit off instantly. Very friendly lady, her command of English is good. I told her that for my 1st shot I want to do it by BBBJ and then CIM. She willingly obliged. She took her time to suck both my nipples. Before blowing me, I was already solid hard. Her BBBJ is good, 8/10 but she did not DT. She spend quite some time blowing me and even though I really wanted to finish 1st shot in her mouth, I decided to fuck here instead. I brought my vibrator ring and she was loving it. Took my time to fuck her good, really slow and solid fuck. Multiple position. She was moaning hard, she cum in cowgirl position easily and then collapse on me. Her whole body was shivering! I finished my 1st shot whole doing missionary, quickly pull out my dick, uncapped and trust my dick in her mouth. She took it like a pro, suck every bit of my cum....

We both clean up and after that she offered to give me massage. While massaging me, her hp kept having the msg notification alert and she was annoyed by it. She mute her hp and put it aside which surprised me alot. This lady was really into pleasing me. So I cheekily Told her I’m going to service her instead for the 2nd round. I asked her what she likes and dislikes for sex and I can see her chuckles in shyness. She wanted to me to suck her nipples, she said she loves it a lot. So I did one better, put my dick in with the vibrator toy, sitting position and sucking her sweet nipples! You should see how she was enjoying every bit of it. I lay down and let her ride me. And like I mentioned earlier, she cums easily in cowgirl and collapsed again on me. I turn her around, fuck her from behind and placing the vibrator toy in between her clit. Wow! Her pussy juice was gushing out. I place my index finger to her mouth and she willingly took and suck it. It did not took me long to finish my second shot. The booking session is amazing! 20/10. GFE 20/10.

Since I connected well with her, I might just RTF her again. I rarely RTF but this could be an exceptional. She is from Buriram btw, and she was telling me about the soccer team and their stadium. Yeah, I could easily talk to this lady so the deed does not seem commercial. Overall 10/10! Thanks OKT for the arrangements...
Old 26-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro wants to do mmf with Rina from RL? Please PM me
Old 26-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gingerbread85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post
Monrue (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766854

had a quickie session with her, very satisfied, promised to write her a fr

Looks: slutty vixen looks, got the come fuck me vibe
Body: enhanced c cups, fits her frame nicely
BBBJ: good suctions with lots of balls licking and deepthroat
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets wet easily and very responsive, her facial expressions are priceless, can see she enjoys it very much
French: tongue fight, will french even wildly when shes high
FJ: very tight and wet, loves to ride and gets very horny
GFE: shes like the fuck buddy u always wanted when u siam your gf or wife. treats u like a king

shes a gem in the making, hope some bros bring some food for her as nearby not much of her likings. Thanks for the great session bro mansion, will be back for more
She looks damn hot bro, got the come fuck me face.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-------------------------

Last edited by denshaotoko1; 26-03-2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsamsamsam View Post
Orang from galaxy stable

Body: natural A A+
BBBJ: best in the world. 11out of 10. good suctions with lots of balls licking and deep throat. Bbbj 10min 15min no problem.
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets wet easily and very responsive, her facial expressions are priceless, can see she enjoys it very much
GFE: shes like the fuck buddy u always wanted when u siam your gf or wife. treats u like a king. Please u as u wish.

Rtf 3x already
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post
Monrue (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766854

had a quickie session with her, very satisfied, promised to write her a fr

Body: enhanced c cups, fits her frame nicely
BBBJ: good suctions with lots of balls licking and deepthroat
GFE: shes like the fuck buddy u always wanted when u siam your gf or wife. treats u like a king

shes a gem in the making, hope some bros bring some food for her as nearby not much of her likings. Thanks for the great session bro mansion, will be back for more
Want copy format ok la, but like this too suspicious leh
Old 26-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wah, got copyright one hor, want copy edit abit ma, i use money sweat n tears write one , lol
Old 26-03-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
is in hotel or apartment?
Apartment in a building without guards at the entrance.
Area Geylang. Quite nice location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1