The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramo316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nut from RollyPolly.

Holy shit. Location fucking fantastic.
Hotel was 8 over 10.
Clean towels. Big room. Points deducted for fucked up water heater. Siao water could not be controlled for temperature. Either freezing or boiling. It was funny to see Nut panic lol.

Nut. My type of girl. Damn shy but bloody horny. This cannot that cannot but will hug you tightly and don’t let you stop. Macam JAV yamete but still enjoy the deeds lol.

Boobs was a good B. Nipples were extreme sensitive. You can caress her and she will get wet. She has a damn alluring smile where one of her canines juts our like a Japanese schoolgirl. Long straight hair. Very accommodative. Good command of English.

Kept complaining about Bro RP though. Okt called her fat because she was slimmer a few months back. She had a run in with Boba Milk tea. And she kept drinking for a few months and put on some weight lol. Damn joker she.

Session was fantastic. Tried whatever I wanted. She will do whatever she can to make you satisfied. During session Bro RP called her to do something. It was the exact time we we both fucking high. She already almost go heaven and phone came in. She almost cried we had to stop lol. It was cool, Bro RP texted for a halftime break but she was still annoyed haha.

Completely satisfied session. She’s curvy, cute, jovial and absolutely tight. Could have shaved instead of trimmed though. Gem of a girl.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haverick View Post
Will do bro. Thank you
Nana Sed68 is also good with BBBJ, AR and CIM.
You want to consider her too
Old 21-03-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ally from SexAmazon

Location Central

Room : Cosy and Decent Room

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Cute and sweet smile

Body : Light tanned skin. Nice figure with good proportions

Boobs : C+ Naturals that are super soft and nicely shaped with sensitive brown nips. Very tasty and very nice to grab kekeke

Shower : Shower myself la

Catbath : Softcore, light pecks and suction on nipples. BBBJ was like softcore also but she will never stop Catbath unless you tell her to, shiok service just lay down and receive Ally sucking like enjoy her lollipop kekeke.

BBBJ : Softcore. Slurpy, watery with handstrokes.

First FJ : Missionary and bonk her till no tomorrow. Feeling like bonking shy girl. But little me hungry so keep pumping and attack Ally sensitive spots and 1st shot all released and shiok !

Half-time : Took a shower alone again kekeke. Lay down and cuddle a bit and chat with Ally.

Second FJ : Engine warm up and not wasting any time little me start attacking Ally again. She not commando like Annia so need to director her a bit on what to do. But service no complains. She can really BJ all the way if you don't stop her. Not these type BJ awhile ask you go FJ that kind. After BJ switch to favorite missionary position. Released 2nd shot in no time kekeke

Frenching : No leh. This xiao mei mei not into me.

Summary : Ally is machiam these quiet type of mei mei, can sense her 20% dao. Although we don't have chemistry but I still feel her service and her figure worth it. I am glad she still service me gao gao no complain. BJ long time. Pumping long time and will never rush you that type. Thumbs up for maintaining the service ! These bros who wants to challenge your KC power Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Still miss Annia la !

Thanks again to bro KK and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 21-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
Lol, Rose was on my short list for a while, going back when she was under another stable as Gani (should have been Gina).. this pic is from that time (and I cleaned it up a bit) I have another one which I will share tomorrow.
For the Rose (Gani) fans as promised.

If you have not tried her, you are missing out
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...3#post19872443
Have a great weekend all and stay safe.

Last edited by Jezza66; 21-03-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 21-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Siamboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766793

location central

looks 8/10 same as photo in website

body 8/10 right meat at the right place

bow was not the prettier type compare to other gals..but her service and hardworking attitude can gain more points .. she will use up all the 90mins cuddle..massage ..never one time see her use her phone..great lady and also worth the bonk... btw her bbbj is great too as her tongue and really do her job
Old 21-03-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Nam from Mansion:

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766851

Looks: Looks 90% like the photos

Body: Around 1.65m tall. Enhanced soft Cs (very well done) with a small waist and a very ample ass. She says she doesn't work out but her entire body is very firm.

BBBJ: Very eager (once on the bed, she went straight for my cock), alot of variations and never stopping

Painting: Allows and is sensitive to it. She doesn't like fingering so I respected that.

Frenching: Deep frenching throughout the session!

FJ: Accommodating to all positions and will proactively move her waist while alternating between frenching and cat bath while on she's on top. No chance to change to other positions cos she's that good!

RTF: Yes!
Old 21-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Radshag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: June from Galaxy

OKT: 10/10, responsive and flexible to requests.

Location: 8/10, far for me but good that it’s a hotel with parking.

Looks - 8/10, minah looking with nice hair and smooth skin. Her scent instant make me gong tao.

Body - 8/10, b cup natural with a meaty butt.

BJ - 9/10, slow and sensual, taking care of my sack as well. Good multi-tasking skills, using her hands to play with my nipples and caress My body.

FJ - 9/10, knows the right time to cap on. Rode me continuously till I took over and doggy her nice meaty butt to finish; most girls will just ride for less than a min and ask you to take over.

GFE - 11/10, very friendly and sincere. Always checking to make sure I’m comfortable (offering water, adjust temp of aircon etc). After the deed, she cuddled with me and massaged me to sleep, been awhile since I had such a good nap.

RTF - Of course!
Old 21-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post
fr for monrue of mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766854

Looks: 7/10 same person, still pretty n cute la but just discount 30% for phone filter skin smoothness and thai tan.. mansion same under rollypolly one.. so bros know la, that stable ladys phone filter use max settings one lol.. gave her use my phone take some pic instead but upload lechey need a pichost and i dun have, so i sent to okt ask him use upload instead but dunno he will anot, so u all can see more accurate lol p.s i think in some angle she kinda look like eva green. kinda. small kinda.
Body: 8/10 small size lady, from front look cute and decent but take off clothes damn slutty got full back tattoo lol
Boobs: 9/10 big boobs i think D? its enchanced though.. so minus points if u dun like that.. but im ok with it lol nice to play can liao still soft enough and squeezable told me she love have her nipples suck as u rub her cb she told me
BBBJ: 8/10 JAV type.. like to lick around the shaft and especially lick and kiss head for long time. down point is she will pause to spit every few mins though..
Frenching: 7/10 come in door i test can french first anot, she's ok with it.. gentle style, not like push into your mouth to tongue fight, i think cos her bracers ba.
FJ: 9/10 bros, her CB damn tight! dunno she small size lady or what.. but really got feeling. see her face trying to fit my rod in damn shiok lol. btw, i am not a big rod guy.. nv had this from other lady before lol.
GFE: 7/10 easygoing lady and sweet lady.. her english level stillokay so can talk cock.
overall: kinda syt, kinda milfy also.. hard to explain lol.. but bonkable lookswise still.. but overall she just a softspoken gentle service type lady. at 140 is kinda ex side though.. worth just to try her tight cb i guess lol.
She took my dick like a champ, very slutty look, and her stereo moans are like music to my ears. Super wet and tight
Old 21-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzgcrns View Post
Was hesitating to meet FLs this period, but decided to shut the small head up and went for a Tarma session with Song and Meaw from RP. The experience was so fking awesome, I think it ranks in the top 5 of my entire chionging experience.

The perfect sexscapade any man could wish for: fuss free, >1 quality, service-oriented girls of contrasting styles, at an unbelievable price.

Booking/Room/location: Central, luxurious af, and still incredibly discreet. Instant replies and smooth booking. Well done RP bro, you really know your stuff. Never had a better room.

Song (soft, curvy and natural cougar with a lovely thai tan)
GFE: 7.5/10. Proactive, wild, yet cool. She's the kind of hot colleague you'd fuck behind the OC's back. Never kept her hands off me even when I'm fully occupied and buried in Meaw. Speaks good english for bros that can't thai like me.
Looks: 8.5/10. Natural, soft handfuls of C, curvy waist leading to the kind of ass you'd dream of doggying, just discount 15% for the mtxx face filter.
Bbbj: 8/10. Fast, deep and furious with an ungodly amount of tongue action for a good 10+ mins. I personally prefer the slow, sensual kind Meaw provides, but DAMN, you can't deny this level of service orientedness.
FJ: 7.5 + 1 /10. Great ass for doggying as mentioned before, and she constantly encourages you to fk harder and faster, with non-stop stereo. Fast and furious for bros looking to fk hard, plus 1 for the contrastingly coy Meaw molesting you.. Totally feel like a King.

Meaw (Fair skinned, slim, and tight syt with sensual skills)
GFE: 9/10. Felt like the cute and shy but sensible first love you'll have with your poly ah lian. Doesn't speak much english, but her service shines. Constantly cleaning up the excess saliva with wet wipes and tissue throughout BBBJ.
Looks: 7.5/10. Slim tight bod with fair skin, enhanced handfuls of Bs. Face is almost the same as photos.
Bbbj: 9.5/10. Best BBBJ I've ever had. Long, slow, and wet af with tons of sensual tongue action. None of that 3 min then mostly hand bullshit.
FJ: 8.5 + 1.5= 10/10. Meaw is TIGHT, WET, and responsive.. She rode me for close to 10 mins, all while focusing on giving my 2ic that smooth caressing with her xmm. Commando. All this with the experienced Song doing next level magic with her hands on my back...

Hope everyone will cheong responsibly and treat these gems well. Never felt as compelled to write FR as today for the level of service I received for this price.
Thanks for the intro bro, i had a great time with them too. I prefer meaw more as shes more commandostyle.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jbgsbf80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=767489

Pink from Love Affairs
Location: this time location not very good but okt likely to change it in a few days. Okt quick and responsive. Which is appreciated.
Looks: 8/10 syt very GF feeling. Fair and Long dark hair. Skin soft and can tell is young lady.
Boobs:10/10 c cup all natual. Light colour nipples
BBBJ: 9.5/10 can blow like a bunny on energizer battery
FJ: 9/10 sensual rider slow and steady.
GFE: 10/10 like your gf and very friendly. Can speak English but not very well. Smart to use google
Old 21-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went for mystery bonk and I got Jass
https://slutdungeon.weebly.com/jass.html

The booking was smooth. Instructions clear.
Location: one ot the best locations I got so far. It is an apartment in a building without security, so great privacy. The apartment is nice, not a run-down apartment as I have seen with other stables.

Jass
She is a milf, but I have to admit that she is really beautiful. I loved her body and face. She shows a bit of age (yet she looks younger) but that turned me on a lot, since I have been looking for women my age. Also her body is very well kept. She is petite and slim, with nice B+ boobs.
She can speak an excellent English and that added to the experience by creating a connection. (Too bad I don't french FL's, otherwise it would have felt having sex with a girl after a date).
Bj and FJ were really good and she is very accommodating and sometimes going the extra mile.
Overall great experience.

RTF: most probably yes. I'm not decided yet if I will book her next time or go for the mystery bonk again to save a bit.
Old 21-03-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

fnskrallday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Song and Dada from Mansion

Girls work well together and created a comfortable atmosphere. The time with them was very relaxing. Song's massage skills are great. Dada has a great body. Location was upscale with large room and 3 person shower. The other reports for these two were very helpful. Definitely RTF!
Old 21-03-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Hi brudders.. SweetMoMo stable legit or bait & switch ?
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 21-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

ZacHonda47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Song & Meaw tarma from RP

OKT: Very responsive and fast at replying.

Looks: Song(7/10) Meaw(7/10) both have thai tan

Service was really great. Both were very hard working and willing to please. Meaw gave a wonderful BBBJ while Song gave a shiok AR. GFE was really good. Song had rather good english as she travelled to different country before SG. Meaw was the shy type but freaky in bed.

Thanks Bro RP for the recommendation
Old 21-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Hi brudders.. SweetMoMo stable legit or bait & switch ?
Bait and Switch Bro,

Here is the list of stables (some of which are no longer operating) and their reliability. Take a screenshot as this post is likely to be deleted.

✅ - WYSIWYG (pics are the girl in question but allow for varying levels of photoshop)
⛔️ - Bait and Switch (pics are not the girl you will meet, even measurements are fake)
👍🏻👎🏻 - Personal experience

Affection Lodge ✅👎🏻
Aura Escort ⛔️
Chivas ⛔️
Eroticism ✅👍🏻
Emanuelle ✅👍🏻
Devil House ✅👍🏻
Galaxy Escorts ✅👍🏻
Horny Ladies (Thai Barbie)
Land of Smiles ⛔️👎🏻
Les Affairs Xscorts (LAX) ✅
Love Affair ✅👍🏻