The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Cookie from pinklady today as on leave and feeling the urge to release.

As per all the previous FR for her, a young and bubbly girl. I feel like she looks exactly like her thread's photos. Thumbs up for this stable as the photos are always realiable.

Body is fine, meat in the right places but definitely not consider as fat. Still has waist line and nice thighs. So definitely not fat nor "chubby".

Boobs is natural and a bit saggy but not an issue for me. Thumbs up for natural boobs (Y)

Service is very good, all smiles from start till end. Did not have any displeased face or attitude when my 2nd shot was requiring a lot more effort to cum.

Gave a nice bbbj in the shower at the start too. FJ was passionate and her ass is really nice for doggy. That banging against the meaty ass is really nice.

One of the best session for me personally as her attitude and gfe/service is very nice. Making me feel very comfortable and no awkward feeling etc.

(Of course, all the above is my pure personal experience & feeling.) YMMV

Last edited by aknike92; 17-03-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Ntngu23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

141lax
Okt: good response
Girls: verlin and haku tarma
Looks: look like picture 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Tarma: 5/10
Old 17-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
jameskorn jameskorn

WAWA Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...8#post19887298

Looks: 8/10 as per posted , same as pic, slutty cfm looks, would consider her pretty

Body: 8/10 tight body with nice c cup natural boobies, nice meaty ass which will make piak piak sound when doggy, my type

Service: 9/10 Willing to please, loves sex very much, very horny n wet, will keep asking if u are feeling all right

GFE: 9/10 she will treat u like her bf, lots of frenching n cuddling

BBBJ: 11/10 out of this world, will blow your minds out, dt long bbbj style

FJ: 10/10 u have to try it to believe it, shes a wild sex horse always craving for more and will grip your butt for deeper penetration.
Old 17-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ask Seduction's OKT about Jeny and Nadia today and he told me they left already. But their thread is still being updated. So confusing lol.
Old 17-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
I ask Seduction's OKT about Jeny and Nadia today and he told me they left already. But their thread is still being updated. So confusing lol.
Jeny just onboard last week how come left already?
Old 17-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
reaper141 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenng View Post
FR for Rodmay from Mansions

Belated FR for Rodmay yesterday. Great location and great room at wonderful 5 star hotel in town. Rodmay picked me up the hotel lobby. One look and i know this will a wonderful session. She can speak pretty good English and can hold a decent conversation with her without translation app.

Had experience before korea and Taiwan. Long slim body, thick sensuous lips, B cupped boobs, long flowy hair and nice smell. Looks totally a slut to be enjoyed. Took a bath with me first and washed me thoroughly. Next to bed and blew me hard. Says she likes a thick rod. Good! My XL size one would serve her just well.

Proceeded to pump her in missionary position and soon had her groaning in ecstasy. Change position and she ride me. Damm slutty look when she rides. Puffing in and out through those thick lips like a goldfish out of water. She seems not have been screwed for some time was totally enjoying herself. Even more so than me. Next change position again and pierced her from behind. Big fleshy butt offers a good view as I penetrated her in and out and let off my few days worth of load.

Massaged me after released. Pretty decent massage I almost fell asleep. Luckily didn't. Woke and finished second shot. Left a happy man.

Will definitely rtf unless I see a better syt.
She looks damn hot man
Old 17-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerma View Post
Pukky Loveaffair

Looks: 9/10 slutty milf looks, make u want to fuck her hard
Body: 8/10 nice figure, great curves, good for grabbing and auto roaming
Boobs: 10/10 c cup natural big boobs, nice and firm
BBBJ: 12/10 well trained, lots of action balls sucking and slurpy moves, she knows how to suck
FJ: 10/10 can take a hard bang, loves to ride. Love to doggy her with that fine ass of hers
GFE: 8/10 like your mistress, gentle sweet but wild
RTF: YES
Cant get enough of her, totally sucked me dry!!!
Old 17-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Blue Loveaffair

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=766998

Looks 9/10. Syt lovers can fall in for this one, got the korea pop group girl looks, very cute and sweet looking
BBBJ/Cim - great skills and will suck u dry before spitting out in the toliet, great suction
Attitude - 10/10 best part of it, she doesnt complain, always with a smile and bubble character, makes the whole session even more enjoyable
FJ- 9/10 very wet and very tight, shaved pussy great for painting and 69. stereo moans, can do multiple positions
Rtf- Definately, syt lovers must try her
Old 17-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cookie from Pinklady
Once again , OKT bro got his ladies well service provided. No complain. She shower you with pamper. Obey and able to service you like the king. She going back soon so dun wait and show some support to try her. Location is in big room and nice. Overall I give 9.5/10 for her rating
Old 17-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sparkplug0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nam from mansion

Good discreet location
Face looks just like photos with Thai tan
Body slightly thicker than photos
Boobs are nice and firm Small Cs or big Bs
Shaved below, nice and tasty, she loves a good painting
BBBJ really good and passionate with dt
Gfe/service is amazing, really hard-working and always smiling
Her massage is not bad too
Overall hard to beat at the damage of only 120
Old 17-03-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca238 View Post
Owe Bro YOLO 2 FRs havent write till now so i am a man of my word.

Booked Candy 8 Mar

Wysiwyg. One thing i really like about YOLO stable is that there is no bait and switch. Photos are all real but ofc got filters and stuff. Candy feels abit inexperienced but damn effort from her side. Normally i shoot once shag just want sleep but she went out of her way to get the second out of me. Commendable indeed. Not for boob lovers, kinda a MILFy feel. Will i rtf? No, i wna try other stables also. Personal preference also, im not into the MILFy type.

Booked Bow 14 Mar

Ok this one i rlly nothing better do. Work until shag already then see the tele update have new girl. Decided to just book her. Again, no bait and switch, looks exactly like photos. Bow is fucking wild i swear. Come in bathe then when undressing me biting me all, i damn scared got the love bite marks all. Told her to stop but she ting tong liddat just keep laughing. The svc from her is good but she told me first time working this line so quite surprised. Again, she is petite, not for boob lovers, but GFE up there. So far in terms of crazyness ya shes 11/10, like she pump red bull into her veins or smth. Good bonk, will i rtf? Its a MAYBE.

Props to bro yolo who bloody friendly and dosent do shady shit like bait and switch. One of my trusted stables so far.
where got yolo? I tot this 2 girls are from galaxy right
Old 17-03-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 8
DragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to behold

Hana From Silk stockings

Last min late night booking checking who's avail.
First choice Kimmi wasn't avail so took Hana from SS.
Okt as usual reply fast and friendly.

Looks: 9/10 Better than Pic with Pretty face for sure
Body: 8.5/10 Slim smooth skin
Boobs: 7/10 B, not for boobs lover. But sucking on her she's very high and will giggle and give soft moans. Can tell she enjoys it
BBBJ: 9/10 Nice and sensual. Almost wanted to explode in her mouth but hold it for my 2 bonks shot
GFE: 10/10 Very chatty curious about sg. Can speak English.
FJ: 10/10 Tight and willing to change positions a few times. Love her in missionary
Damage: $140/90/2 worth the pricing since non sharing rooms and on promotion

Overall: 9/10.
Old 17-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Jeny just onboard last week how come left already?
Probably due to the stay home notice? No idea, their thread is still being updated.
Old 17-03-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for cookie from Pinklady

90 mins session with her ytd. OKT Bro Pink was fast, responsive and clear instructions. Verification was also chop chop.

Looks: cute and bubbly but not as slim as in the photos (definitely not fat or chubby) and meat at the right areas
Boobs: Natural B cup abit saggy but all good
Kissing: french me whenever i wanted, was an awesome tongue fighter
BJ: gave me one warm up one in the shower and another before 1st and 2nd shot. Really good suction with lots of slurping and taking care of my balls
FJ: 1st shot ended within 5 mins of missionary really cldnt tahan. 2nd shot we alternated between different positions and doggy was the best experience so far with her great ass and sexy moans. I thought it wld be difficult for 2nd shot cos i was quite tired but she really milked it out of me
GFE: chatty and bubbly. Simple english with some help from google translate.

Overall: great experience! May RTF if have vitamin M. Cheers to bro pink for great recommendation and smooth arrangements!
Old 17-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
chewbacca238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
where got yolo? I tot this 2 girls are from galaxy right
I think may be same name, but defo from bro yolo stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1