The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maggi goreng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
5k fj..1 shot...ridiculous
That includes the massage 1900baht and transport fee of 330 so total I just add 2700baht for all inclusive of massages and transportation
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What's frustrating with Sweet Young Thing in massage shops is that they rarely agree to take Cum In Mouth following a blowjob finish. What has been your experience guys?
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygon01 View Post
What's frustrating with Sweet Young Thing in massage shops is that they rarely agree to take Cum In Mouth following a blowjob finish. What has been your experience guys?
Many don’t like the taste. I want CIM I go to a BJ joint usually
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Had a few here..
Always look d newer fresher, often just shag n go, give a 1K tip but nvr actually discuss d topic.
What do you mean ? BBFS (raw) just naturally happened for you at Butterfly then you gave 1K tip for that at the end ?
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Which store has the most syt now?
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Day 4

Aries Nuru
Tried my luck to walk in Aries and Faris was the only one available so just took her to try. Counter recommended Rin if I want to book an appointment at a later timing saying she was good? In my opinion the nuru was better then dokidoki, it was slow and gentle hands with no rush, yet every part of my body was covered. She had C cups, it felt more natural and soft not those rock hard type. So it felt good when she use her tits to give me a good rub. AR was also decent and long enough although Bee from Madame Claude still was the best so far. Faris rode me for a long time without complains till I came...thumbs up for that service. She is the 3rd girl this trip that I fucked and told me that when I look them in the eye they feel shy. Should i just look at their tits and talk to them then? It always amuses me to notice from their body language that they are shy when i look at them, I am not staring by any means just mutual respect that you look at someone in the eye when conversing to show you are paying attention.
Since left 15mins so we just chit chat till times up. Learnt from her that the girls at Aries go Terra from time to time too.
Overall: RTF yes but want to try Anna or Emily. Any recommendations of other good choices?
To clarify: The 80mins session covers 1 or 2 shots?

Spring Massage
Went for my appointment at Spring massage. Chose the 'Deep Spring' package for 3200b 2hr. Not as painful as the previous session i did last year with the other lady, maybe because i told her to have mercy on me haha. The therapist spent more then half the session focusing on my little brother. Definitely went through every part thoroughly. The deep tissue massage portion was also pretty good, she focused primarily on the areas you indicated you need more attention as well as areas actually affecting it. Mine was back ache and shoulder/neck stiffness.
Verdict: Overall its definitely worth the money for the no frills solid massage. It is not that easy to find JG that focus on the rehabilatary sensory rather then arousement.

7th Heaven
Wanted to see the effects of JG so went and choose Lin. Slim figure with A cups. She speaks 'ang mo' english or she is faking it who knows. Anyway her technique not really to my liking so I had not much feel. Halfway through heard her mumbling to herself in Thai that I take so long, started showing signs of impatience so I told her just stop and i left.
Comments: Probably try YU next time and until i find someone who does it the way i like it.

Thay pub
Went back to finish my bottle, just choose to sit at the bar counter to chill. Recognise the table infront of me is the lady working at Paikanyai. Damn she opened 3bottles herself and made the servers down shots the entire night everytime they walk past. Looks abit like a crazy woman on a drunk mission. Halfway through the night started some cheers with the lady beside me at the bar counter and she just spend the night dancing herself and cheers with me. Ask me to go opposite dope & dirty for 2nd round so just went along to have a look. She had a bottle there already so i just offered to pay for the mixers. Young hip hop vibes here with english songs, guess its younger crowd too. Lights on close to 3am, while walking out a group of LBs chatted with her, I suddenly felt maybe she is LB! Lucky she just find a motorcycle for me to get back hotel and we parted ways. Cannot imagine how to deal with a situation where i see a LB dick hanging out in my hotel room hahaha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1