The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Nutritional food for men's health

I heard from someone who told me that having kopis and eggs can help to recharge the men's health after sex. is it true?
Old 25-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutritional food for men's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
I heard from someone who told me that having kopis and eggs can help to recharge the men's health after sex. is it true?
No.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
speed1016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Impossible. Dont believe and anyhow eat.
you only get stomachache
Old 25-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Kopi and eggs.....never heard b4. I take Guinness with egg or Milo with egg (mixed together).
Old 26-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 19
man_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyman_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heard a version abt "Tibetan" Goji berries and its juices.

nnb, i bought 2 packet from amazon for >60 USD inclusing shipping, sekali discovered that it is the same as the 苟杞 that is available cheaply from most TCM shops. Website overrate its prowess and of course price...

But Goji is tycpically good for everyone la. for me it worked... more energetic...

My Method: take 1 big spoonful and soak in boiling water, add some sugar or salt as you wish. and gulp down everything including the berries. I add some korean red ginseng powder + honey sometimes.
Old 26-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I recent just try a mongol product, distribute in msia, call egro. Usually i had short sexxion n erection, but this product helps me get back in health after several pills. really powerful, not only enhancement but kind of a man's heath product, now feel less tired and can go on for sexxions like 2 times a day(but not everyday la), real hard on n stiff penis after erection. but kinda expensive, i bouight from a msia fren at 130 sin dollars per 10 pills box. , now with this supplement, can go china cheong, and scores every day, per pill can use 2,3 days and never say die. hehe
Old 08-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pls share...if no problem in the pills...would be interesting to see them on our shelves
Old 08-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FromBoy2Man is Cool - loads of Potential

How about those street selling female sex arousal or male sex arousal powder/water? Will it helps or are they only sugar water?
Old 10-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Good sleep & rest, healthy habits will help you.
Something I use are fried cashewnuts/pisttachios - those are real nice!
Old 10-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
monstermadness is Cool - loads of Potential

bro man thinker, wah lau your formula got give you stomach ache? like that drink sure heaty leh
Old 10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

heard about milo + egg as a 'hot' drink might do the trick for some people.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 19
man_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyman_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermadness View Post
bro man thinker, wah lau your formula got give you stomach ache? like that drink sure heaty leh
Won't stomachache one.... Goji is good for every one. Most chinese herbal soups will add a small amount of goji...

another method that i use to keep myself in good form is cod liver oil. forget abt those pill forms. the liquid type by scotts is the best.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_thinker View Post
another method that i use to keep myself in good form is cod liver oil. forget abt those pill forms. the liquid type by scotts is the best.
But dun overdose coz take too much will result in gout
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1