The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10775 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

A group of ppl or clones have been spoiling $60 + $120 market by telling others to give $150 instead of $120.
Old 01-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to l* spa got a shock of my life on the price quote double price of the happy package
Old 03-03-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
chao5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This thread should be pinned for the benefit of all bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hey New/Uneducated Bros,

I know this has been spoken about before. But stop spoiling the market. I've been trying out some new girls as always and all I can say is damn! I get it sometimes we think with the wrong head. But there has to be a point where its too much.

Where do I start off with pricing... on a personal note, the 88 P Massage is worthless. If a girl is trying to upsell you to that, I've noticed that she will also nego hard on the GQ. Or tell you no GQ unless you upgrade to 88 P Massage. Again as a personal note, the 88 gimmik is worthless. To some they may be great, but it's a tease for me, at best. Some additional oil in your booty crack and a few swipes around your family jewels. That's pretty much it. If you see a joint trying to sell you that. Walk away. You may not get the GQ if you refuse the 88 massage.

Going for a regular massage (either 1 hr or 30 min) will be fine without the 88 P Massage. After your entrence price for length of time, if the girl pops the GQ, there should be simple things to think about. Take into factor many things should go into reasoning here with the right head. Was she good with massage? If so then she may also work hard at add ons. Did she give you a piano massage? Her skills may not be up to par with good quality add ons. Another thing to consider is her age. Younger girls try to ask for premium... but I rarely budge there.

So your getting your massage, turn around and a GQ is asked. Let's say you settle on HJ. The most I'll pay is a blue note, with that should come top roaming along with being able to play/suck with the boobs. If not, then I don't bite. Sometimes you can get 5g roaming but rare. With an older ML, we settle on that price 95% of the time. I find once they are in their 30s that's the price I can nego to easily. Younger girls will go higher and budge down as long as you stick to your ground.

Some things you'll encounter with the HJ. The ML will say "can only if upgrade to 88 p massage"... not true. If it is, then you will be a loss for her and not extra income for her. Can't tell you how many MLs just do it without the upsell. Not to mention, It'll be in her best interest to work with you. You may get, "business is slow"... no its not. Business is booming. Maybe there is some down time now this second as your there, but they got moments that they are busy busy. They rake in. The ML may say I have very few custumers cause of Covid... no, not true, us bros still need to have our fun and there are plenty bros who visit. The ML may say she won't let you roam the top, then that's her loss (again, my opinion as I'll leave). They will say owner is walking around checking, I havnt seen any walk by, plus most MLs know how to be discrete and block the window, or they will tell you to be quiet. They may even say that their higher price is standard price, again, only cause some bros are willing to pay the price due to their lack of knowledge on price. Tell her that it's the price you paid last week in a shop right next door or 2 bus stops away. She will consider lowering her price if your willing to go elsewhere.

If you want a little more and settle on a BJ. The price should be around the 80 mark. Depending on how the ML is doing the BJ (the position) will depend on how much additional you get. If she is staring at you while your didi is in her mouth, obviously it'll be hard to play with her ney ney. If she is on side of bed, or 69ing you, then you should easily be able to roam and play with the top. Maybe even roam her bottom. Rare to have ones that'll let you 5g roam, but you can get them after multiple visits. I find after about 3 visits, if I can't 5g roam, I don't return.

Things to take note here, in addition to the things to take into account above. Will you have bbbj or capped? Some will charge extra for bbbj. I'll consider to top up 10 if the girl was giving a good massage. Capped, no more than 80.

If you want to go for the full monty and go for a FJ, you are looking at 2 blue notes. Also, please be aware of the massage you got, and that'll determine if the ML is fun, or just lies down and wants you to do all the work. I like it when the ML doesn't act like a moaning corpse, so if the girl gave me a bad massage, it's my red flag. Not all places provide FJ, so keep that in mind.

Things to note with a FJ. The girl will tell you that's her price if she gives a price above the 2 blue notes. Your only helping to ruin the prices if you accept. Don't budge and you'll notice, while the girls will give you a black face, they will usually go down to 2 blue notes. You may even need to start getting up and getting dressed. If they say 150, plus you paid an entrance fee, your already overpaying. Again, don't be afraid to walk out. There are plenty that will go to 150 to include entrance fee. Also, don't budge if she says "it's only an extra few bucks" ... you almost have her.

Now, with the above pricing, be aware my prices for the MLs did NOT include enterance price (unless stated). So you'll need to add that to your budget. The 30 min massages will be around 30. And the 60 min massages range from 45 to 70. I've had awesome massages with the GQ with the 45 entrance fee and horrible ones. Ive had horrible massages with the 70 fee, and awesome ones. So you'll have to find the girl(s) that work good for you. Remember, standards for each bro varies.

Sometimes I find MLs will get complacent, and see you are a regular and service will slip. Don't be afraid to say something. Remember your paying her your good hard earned money. How long did you work for those 2 blue notes? And how long is she working for them? Remember not to be afraid to speak up. Sometimes your regular girls may have had a long day. Or is having a bad day. Sometimes she may need a pass. But to many passes and she should be rotated out. If its a younger girl trying to upsell herself as premium, I may consider adding 10 max if she is under 30 and her massage was great. Rarely do I consider it, she had to do an amazing job. The ML will try to sell you that her abalone is made of gold... no its not. Its the same as any other.

Understand that those are my prices, and I stick to them. If the girl refuses to play, then let her give you the black face. 90% of the time they will settle with the above prices since you would be lost revenue for them if you leave. Sometimes you will fall in the 10%, go home, save your money and rub one out. Pay to see another day with an awesome ML who won't try to take all your money. There are plenty of videos to help you out online of you need to rub one out. Not to mention, they have plenty of customers, so your just being their patsy. If the ML tells you those are standard prices, go into a couple of the other chats or a dome and you'll see there are many MLs that are around 150 to start (including entrance fee). So those are not the standard prices if the ML is already higher with her price.

If you don't like to nego, then go with some of the girls in the domes, the price's are black and white. They give decent massages as well and you know the price going in. Just please be ready to walk out if the picture of the girl and the girl when you see her are not the same. The girl may not be to your liking. Many times they photoshop those photos or are pictures of the girl 10 years ago...

There are many places that start with the above prices. No nego needed. Please don't ask for any of the places I go to cause I change the girls/places I go to regularly. I've noticed it's been a little challenge lately with negotiations. If you want some spots, I can provide general locations and you can do your research in the area.

Happy Hunting bros and good luck.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
There is a few tiers, in my mind it goes something like this:

Tier 3 fondle balls and ass crack
Tier 2: Tier 3 + brushing of shaft + stroke (your) nipples
Tier 1: Tier 2 + cock head teasing

The only 88s worth going are tier 2 and above.
Sorry have to disagree - there is no 88s worth going. Can get these “tiers” within entrance fees.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FYI there’s also the new pattern of quoting the next level’s price for service you decided on. Seems Calla does this for all ML and as mentioned in my post, the well known ML will tell you straight she don’t want your repeat business for “only” the market price. Only upside is the entrance includes teasing so not the 88 bullshit.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

I contacted a ML via WeChat to ask how much for AM+HDLY+BY. Was quoted 180.. shock horror. So I said,no thanks, too ex and she dropped the price to 160. I said 120 more like it. And she dropped the price further to 130. I didn't feel comfortable with it all... Probably will get discounted service with discounted price. So didn't bite.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chao5 View Post
This thread should be pinned for the benefit of all bros.
Great analysis
So entrance should be max 60
But do note some for that price offer only upper body massage
Tier 1 / Cat 1 / akahj - 1B max
Tier 2 / Cat 2 / akabj - 1 B3R max
Tier 3 / Cat 3 / akafj - 2B2R max

For all that hassle, go GL straightforward
Old 05-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I contacted a ML via WeChat to ask how much for AM+HDLY+BY. Was quoted 180.. shock horror. So I said,no thanks, too ex and she dropped the price to 160. I said 120 more like it. And she dropped the price further to 130. I didn't feel comfortable with it all... Probably will get discounted service with discounted price. So didn't bite.
Better spell out all conditions 1st. Some ML will tell u, roaming +$, zhut zhut +$
Old 06-03-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HJ= $50, BJ=$80, FJ=$100

Anything above that no go.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
FYI there’s also the new pattern of quoting the next level’s price for service you decided on. Seems Calla does this for all ML and as mentioned in my post, the well known ML will tell you straight she don’t want your repeat business for “only” the market price. Only upside is the entrance includes teasing so not the 88 bullshit.
Pretty sure this Calla will be gone within months - ML bad attitude
Old 06-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Pretty sure this Calla will be gone within months - ML bad attitude
There are a few OKT advertising for their MLs. Daily upping the post to keep it on top of the list. Their reviews are sometimes fake. If you post a negative review there, fake accounts will be used to discredit your review. And drown your single negative post so that no one should notice.

For these, the business model is getting many first time (and also the last time) customers. With sufficient first timers, they can thrive. So proceed with caution. Some reviews, especially repost by OKT will have to go under pofma.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea man, totally agreed with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Great analysis
So entrance should be max 60
But do note some for that price offer only upper body massage
Tier 1 / Cat 1 / akahj - 1B max
Tier 2 / Cat 2 / akabj - 1 B3R max
Tier 3 / Cat 3 / akafj - 2B2R max

For all that hassle, go GL straightforward
Old 08-03-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3345 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
she say like that ah? is flip face liao
Old 11-03-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
HJ= $50, BJ=$80, FJ=$100

Anything above that no go.
agreed..I’m surprised after two years of GL and border reopening…we still have carrot 88 🥕 packages
Old 11-03-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
agreed..I’m surprised after two years of GL and border reopening…we still have carrot 88 🥕 packages
If only all the brothers here stop patronising those $88/$89 shops. I have visited $88/h shop and find no value add from the $50+ shops. Only thing I get is a lighter wallet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1