The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Thanks for the investigation … you are correct, in the movie The Imp, it’s a real kanina bcos we don’t even have the chance to see Diana Pang’s tummy !

What about other cat iii movies which Diana Pang acted in ? Bcos got chance to see her tummy to verify whether she has a black mole on her tummy ?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Many thanks for the link! Shame that it is not very clear, I was struggling to see the mole on the tummy but did eventually spot it.

My humble opinions: It is the same woman in the movie at 46:35 and 1:19:25. Based on the earring and necklace, plotwise is because 46:35 is a dream sequence since the scholar cant get Diana's character 秋香 so he was fantasizing and by the end when he officially married her, we get the full cowgirl scene. I admit it is a bit lazy of them since it is pretty obvious it was shot in the same location but split into 2 scenes. It was a lengthy cowgirl sequence though, I mean hello...this scholar go through all this trouble then end up only lazily on his butt with the girl doing all the cowgirl work? I was hoping to see her in more positions.

Then when comparing with The Imp, it is difficult to find that mole on the tummy since Diana's scenes in The Imp had no real full frontal as the guy always strategically squeeze her breasts and the camera shots block off her tummy area. The Imp seems to focus very much on Diana's cowgirl shots from the back view and side but as pointed out her breasts from the side view does look way much bigger. But to be fair, there is no similar cowgirl scene shot from her back in 風流才子俏佳人 so it is impossible to compare.

My verdict: I am willing to at least suspend my disbelief and say that it should be Diana nude in 風流才子俏佳人. Having the whole movie with the scholar emphasis on getting Diana then in the end do a switcheroo seems a bit much unless have media reports at that time call it out.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Many thanks for the link! Shame that it is not very clear, I was struggling to see the mole on the tummy but did eventually spot it.

My humble opinions: It is the same woman in the movie at 46:35 and 1:19:25. Based on the earring and necklace, plotwise is because 46:35 is a dream sequence since the scholar cant get Diana's character 秋香 so he was fantasizing and by the end when he officially married her, we get the full cowgirl scene. I admit it is a bit lazy of them since it is pretty obvious it was shot in the same location but split into 2 scenes. It was a lengthy cowgirl sequence though, I mean hello...this scholar go through all this trouble then end up only lazily on his butt with the girl doing all the cowgirl work? I was hoping to see her in more positions.

Then when comparing with The Imp, it is difficult to find that mole on the tummy since Diana's scenes in The Imp had no real full frontal as the guy always strategically squeeze her breasts and the camera shots block off her tummy area. The Imp seems to focus very much on Diana's cowgirl shots from the back view and side but as pointed out her breasts from the side view does look way much bigger. But to be fair, there is no similar cowgirl scene shot from her back in 風流才子俏佳人 so it is impossible to compare.

My verdict: I am willing to at least suspend my disbelief and say that it should be Diana nude in 風流才子俏佳人. Having the whole movie with the scholar emphasis on getting Diana then in the end do a switcheroo seems a bit much unless have media reports at that time call it out.
Very well analyzed bro. Quite frustrating that her boobs are partially covered in the Imp, its like the palms are glued to her boobs
Old 07-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Thanks for the investigation … you are correct, in the movie The Imp, it’s a real kanina bcos we don’t even have the chance to see Diana Pang’s tummy !

What about other cat iii movies which Diana Pang acted in ? Bcos got chance to see her tummy to verify whether she has a black mole on her tummy ?

Thanks
I suggest 落鸟 Chinese Chocolate, there is this shot where she's lying down with tummy exposed. maybe that might solve our mystery...lol. Though the link can't seem to work in dandanzan.

Midnight caller is disappointing, just 2 scenes when Diana accidentally drop towel and even then cannot see much since it's so fast and there was previous talk about nipple tape.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately chinese chocolate doesn't really show her tummy too!

https://nudebase.com/video/43893/dia...ate/?play=true

bahahaha
Old 07-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

and also unfortunately, the real diana pang seems like got no mole on the tummy? or maybe because this is a glamour shot so they photoshop it out?

Old 07-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
and also unfortunately, the real diana pang seems like got no mole on the tummy? or maybe because this is a glamour shot so they photoshop it out?

The obvious is the production use a non-resemblance body double (couple with bad editing showing face). Moreover is a industry well-known she 三点不露。
https://freewechat.com/a/MjM5OTc2MDY5NQ==/404862709/3
Old 08-06-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Squeeze so many tits. Haha
Yeah man, upped your points !
Old 08-06-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
The obvious is the production use a non-resemblance body double (couple with bad editing showing face). Moreover is a industry well-known she 三点不露。
So confirmed it’s a body double and we have never seen Diana Pang’s nippy !
Old 08-06-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

Yes, no black mole on DP’s tummy !
Old 08-06-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope this is 风流才子俏佳人.

Midnight Caller is 狼吻夜惊魂 https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/16655.html
At 59:26, can see that Diana Pang use nipple tape to cover her nipples !
Old 08-06-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
At 59:26, can see that Diana Pang use nipple tape to cover her nipples !
those were the 90s and she was already using nipple tape. i curse the person who invented this bullshit!
Old 08-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro for this report. Mole on tummy this kind can be photoshopped away.

That means if based on this media report, and also seeing the trend that technically the only time Diana reveal nipples is the wet tshirt scene and the no-bra under t-shirt scene in Chinese Chocolate, plus all the claims about nipple tape. Also I notice alot of nude sites don't even credit Diana Pang in 風流才子俏佳人

Sad to say that the girl in 風流才子俏佳人 is a body double and not Diana Pang. I feel so cheated.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Old 09-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advalorum View Post
Bro,
How to download from dandanzan? Is it only for streaming?
Thanks
I never download from there before cos the streaming is quite smooth, so always just streaming from there. But maybe can use those video downloader
Old 09-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Thanks for this bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1