The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
Ok, Bro, understand yr pts. Hope u dun mind, me was juz expressing my opinions. Hope to see more of yr adventure soon.

Cheers!
nah, i dont mind! In fact I'm thankful for your advise!
Old 17-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
。。。。。。。。。。。。。I said that I never knew that she felt that way towards me and that I really had no intention of doing what we did that morning in the room.

'I know..... seeing you sleep so uncomfortably in that chair this morning moved my heart. That a man can take care of me like this and be willing to suffer while he makes sure that I am safe and in bed unharmed, is truly someone I admire and respect deeply' She kept her head down not daring to look up at me.

'If you'd dare do anything immoral with me last night, I would have left you, but you proved to be a gentleman ' (THANKS SINOVIEW!)。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Well done Bro Eddy, now I see the pt even clearer, so maybe GongAn gals r diff from the rest?

Bro Sinoview, from what i see n read, not juz 以退为进 leh. In fact, its a 连环计,wif 苦肉计 as a part of plan also.
Old 17-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
No lah, I where got gif any advise. Maybe I'm the gan jiong type, got chance to makan dun waste it, so every time gal cum to my place onli sure gana makan. But after that they become my gf lah, not ONS hor, or rather, sum r oreli my gf b4 the thing happen.

Anyway, excellent adventure, can't wait to read more. As such, would like to dedicate this to u:

Eddy你实在真好样,
深圳的公安北京上,
大伙儿天天都来看,
只因你写得非常棒!

Old 17-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Eddy, after reading yr FR, my CP adventures seem so petty. Conquest like this remain in our memories much longer. Thanks for sharing.
Old 17-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Eddy,

Hat off for you ! veri stimulating colorful juicy step by step FR indeed..well done.

All samster here one way or the other sure also conquest or makan china gals from OL, factory, massages places, BBS, PUBs, KTV, students, internet chat, villages....etc...But you are the one that do us proud by eaten lady Police Officer...must say damn good. BTW, are you yandao or not ??...so charming that the gal luv you so much, I think all of us also envy...

Looking for more FR from you...Thanks.

cheer !!
j88
Old 17-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, based on my personal exp in Beijing last time, as long as the gal is willing to cum to my house, battle is won liao, and the success rate is 100%. if they r willing to go to yr house knowing that u stay alone, means they expect u to get intimate. (dunno tio bo?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
Maybe I'm the gan jiong type, got chance to makan dun waste it, so every time gal cum to my place onli sure gana makan. But after that they become my gf lah, not ONS hor, or rather, sum r oreli my gf b4 the thing happen.

Eddy你实在真好样,
深圳的公安北京上,
大伙儿天天都来看,
只因你写得非常棒!

Bro TKL,
You are not durians seller, right? 100%, bao jiat? You very can leh!
All become your gfs... Care to share some of your stories over here?
I am sure many bros would be keen to see yours as well.

This is dedicated to you:
中国人大哥本事实在是不得了,
只要小姐进家门就肯定能上了,
而且还个个都成为了女朋友了,
不知大哥的女朋友数不数的了,
有机会能关照小弟我就开心了。

小弟累了还是早点睡觉了,以便明天早点起来排队等看eddy大哥讲故事了。

得到越多
失去更多
Old 18-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Bro TKL,
You are not durians seller, right? 100%, bao jiat? You very can leh!
All become your gfs... Care to share some of your stories over here?
I am sure many bros would be keen to see yours as well.

This is dedicated to you:
中国人大哥本事实在是不得了,
只要小姐进家门就肯定能上了,
而且还个个都成为了女朋友了,
不知大哥的女朋友数不数的了,
有机会能关照小弟我就开心了。

小弟累了还是早点睡觉了,以便明天早点起来排队等看eddy大哥讲故事了。
Err.....Shengge ah, this is Eddy's thread, we better not hijack it, wanna talk talk in Shanghaitan thread lah.

Anyway, maybe I was lucky last time, but hor, must state clearly 1st, is 1 after another hor, not all around same time, cos I no 牧牛人 hor.

Aiya, afterall, this happen in last millenium (in the 90s when I was stationed there), bo pakeh oreli lah, now old liao, back in sillypore, boh lui n bui bui, no such luck oreli.

Like I say, further exchanges do in Shanghaitan's thread, ok?

Sori abt this, Bro Eddy.
Old 18-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Well done my bro.... You done us proud...

You see in SZ. Hee...hee.... When ?
Halo Uncle,

How come you never teach me?

No Fair.

I better start looking at Police station!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Eddy,

Cheers for your excellent FR...you description dam POWER Man!

Up U 7pts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Ronaldo,

Wah Laio, Young Uncle! U olso beri "You Xing Ge"

I feel like an Infant compared to you guys.

Think tomolo I go buy a set of Xiang Qi...learn hoe to play Chinese Chess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers to all
Old 18-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Sammyboys reading this article!!!

Calling all sammyboys to vote this thread as an excellent thread!!!

I had alot of fun reading it, and the writing style just makes me imagine as if I'm eddy... hahaha...

Excellent work eddy!!! Excellent.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 18-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

Its ok lah to post on this thread although I started it..... I have a free environment to share my story and have no problems at all.

Me yan dao? Errr I think I am quite ordinary looking but solidly built like a bulldog.

Anyway, took a cab to the Gong An office. Its official name is the Ministry of Public Security Headquarters. Its located actually very near the Hyatt at one corner of Tiananmen Square across the road from Forbidden City.

Wow, huge place that seemed to be quite old. At the reception Xue-er paged for her friends to come out. While we waited, she explained that both the Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of State Security are located in the same building...... sort of like the FBI and the CIA housed together.

I was not allowed entry beyond the reception area being an unauthorized person. Liu Yang and Lao Zhang came out and greeted us warmly. Since I could not go in (disappointment) I told them to just bring Xue-er in and I'll wait outside for them to finish.

They promised that it would be a quick half hour for her to drop by the different departments and say Hi to her friends.

45 minutes passed before she came back out...... with 12 other people!!!! I cant remember all their names but our 5 drinking buddies from the night before were there. Everyone seemed very warm towards us.

Xue-er also carried out with her some stuff. I took a peek and ......wow (big yawn) a CD of opera songs of all the top Public Security Opera singers in China. I stopped yawning when she pointed out one song that she'd sang on that CD. Wow! Impressed.....

Rolled up under her arms were a couple of yellowing posters. She unrolled one of them for me to see and oh my god..... she used to be one of the Public Security propaganda poster girls!!!! I almost fainted.

We boarded 2 vans and they brought us to this place called Lao Beijing..... a 100% local place and nothing to do with the Lao Beijing chain of restraunts in singapore.

The place was defening..... I forgot the name of the street but was told that the area was occupied mostly by Muslim people from Xingjiang province and that a couple of years back, that street had a very very bad problem with drug addiction and dope peddling.

Walking into Lao Beijing..... all the waiters would scream at the top of their voices 'Lao Yeh!!!!! Ning Lai Le!!!' (Lord/Boss! You're Back!)

This was authentic Beijing dining with lots of cold dishes and huge bowls of noodles and a neverending supply of local beer. The fucking fire water Er Guo Toh was served again........ my balls shrank in terror looking at the 10 little bottles of death spread across our 3 tables.

The toasting began almost immediately and I begged to be allowed to toast with beer only. No way!!! said Xue-er's comarades!!!!! I really begged that a poor drinker like me be spared this torture and that I admitted that Northerners are the best drinkers in ALL of China. With their ego's inflated they let me off with beer.... whew!!!

But Xue-er....... no escape....... they whacked her silly with fire water....... oh no....... please...... they're getting my girl drunk and her man (me) is sitting by helplessly watching on.....

So with little choice, I took up her cup and drank 6 shots in succession in her defence. Huge pats on the back from everyone that I can be foolish enough to take her place sacrificing myself to 'save' her.
Old 18-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

The other beauty of the group, Qing Yi, tried saving the 2 of us by taking on 8 more toasts before she kaput. I could tell that the guys in the group were well pleased at their 'slaughter'.

Then help came from an unexpected quarter. Plain little Song Lin came in and stopped the onslaught taking on each man's toast ....... and then turning around and returning the toast to them 2-men at a time. A couple of of the guys was from Mongolia and they started breaking out in hearty song and soon it was chorus after chorus of folk, police, communist party songs at full blast from a dozen drunkards.

This allowed my girl and me to recover sufficiently. I quietly quickly settled the 3 tables' bills (not bad..... 700rmb only) and bade our farewells.

In the van, a bunch of my colleagues called me over the hp and urged me to join them for a drink at this place called Rock and Roll. I told Xue-er to join us.

She said no........ 'Wo bu xing le....... wo bu xing le' Oh no, Night 2 and drunk again......

This time luckily she did not throw up. I took off her shoes, helped her undress and slipped a pair of satin pajamas on for her. Tucked her in and took my own shoes off.......

She told me to go join my friends as it was still early and that she'll be OK after popping some cure-all anti-drunk pills. I said no. She said YES and threw me out.

Sigh....... I took a cab over to Rock and Roll (cant remember the building name but very near to the Boeing Office and the Nokia Building). Wow the place is rocking with lots of people..... found my friends in one corner without any girls...... too picky

I called Harley Fatboy on his mobile to come over and join us. Within 30minutes Harley came over and sat with us for a while.

Harley left after a while of no-action. I left shortly after when the guys couldnt make up their minds on what girls they wanted...... totally stupid IMHO as there were quite a few lookers trolling the tables.
Old 18-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xquizit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro Eddy,

Really enjoy ur story, u could actually write a book out of it. Weel done, looking forward for the next chapter
Old 18-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Opening the door as quietly as possible, I was surprised to find Xue-er sitting with legs drawn up to her chest on the sofa watching TV.

'Not sleeping yet? How're u feeling dear?' I asked

'I'm much better now, thanks. What happened? You're back so soon?'

I told her that Rock and Roll was too loud and that I couldnt stop thinking if she was ok so decided to come back.

She took my hand into hers and put her face on it 'mmmmm.... this is crazy......' she whispered.

'Is it?'

I led her into the bedroom by her hand.....

Sweeping her silky hair back, I kissed her nose lightly. She responded immediately and hungrily tried to french me. I just avoided her lips on mind and kissed her on her cheeks until she calmed down.

Quietly both of us then stood by the bedside holding each other's hands. I moved my hands away from hers and slowly unbuttoned her satin pajamas top one button at a time. It slid off her effortlessly.

Then I kissed her lips tasting her sweet nectar that I'd been addicted to. One of my hands went behind her and with 2 fingers and a 'click' her bra was unhooked. Gently removing it, her 2 ivory breasts with those pastel pink nipples trembled under the warm touch of my finger tips.

Hooking my fingers on both the right and left side of her waist into her pajamas pants and panties, I pulled gently down and with little effort they too fell onto the carpeted floor.

Her turn, she silently and slowly undid my shirt buttons. Struggling to remove my belt buckle, she showed her desperation a little. I unbuckled my belt for her.

Her fingers then worked my pants and underwear away from me until we were both stark naked standing there facing one another.

We embrace still standing up drinking in each other's kisses deeply. Eventually we moved on to bed. The gentle but passionate foreplay lasted an eternity during which time we explored each other's entire bodies from the back of our lower legs to the last strand of hair on our heads and everything in between.

I must say, this was almost as good as sex.

Halfway nibbling away at my belly button, she very slowly started working her way a little lower until my bright-red penis was pressed against her face. She looked up at me with innocent puppy eyes for a moment and with one hand holding my penis, she licked its head.

My body arched back in pleasure as she licked my penis head one stroke at a time. She puts my head into her mouth......just only the head......and I could feel her toungue twirling around it sending me into uncontrollable tingling orbit.

After about 5 minutes of that, she allowed my entire penis into her mouth amost choking herself in the process.

It was not fast...... it was slow....... it was VERRRRRYYYY slow......... each time, she took about 20 seconds to slowly take all of me into her mouth and back out........ it was AGONIZING......but it was superbly heavenly with the loud slurps of her saliva on my manhood

This slow slow fellatio continued for quite a few minutes and almost brought me to climax severl times.

Almost painfully, I pulled my penis away from her mouth and laid her gently on her back. We frenched in slow motion as I gently spread her legs apart.

Her breathing by now was in very short tight little breaths.

With one thrust I entered her........ immediately she arches her back almost breaking it and lets out a long low moan.

I was not going to fuck Xue-er like a prostitute. I was going to make love to her like a couple with little time left on their hands.

In long delibrate slow strokes, we made love. Each stroke deeper in, yeilded more of us to one another. The love making was sweet and slow. She was no longer wailing and crying when she orgasmed...... instead, now it was replaced with whispers of 'Bao Bei......bao bei'....'Ai-di.....ai-di' 'Wo lai le, wo lai le, bao beiiiiiii!!!' as she locked her mouth onto mine and muffled her climax with desperate inter-twinings of our toungues

She climbed atop of me and picked up her pace a little before grinding herself to another orgasm.

I fought the urge to climax wanting this exquisite love-making to never end.

I turned her around and entered her from the rear. Holding her small waist in my hands as I slowly thrust in and out of her, her 2 white buttocks were like firm rock melons that jiggled very little when I penetrated at full hilt.

From that point we both began to lose control of the situation rapidly. I was slamming into her like a wild animal now and she was forcibly pushing herself back to take as much of me inside her as possible.

She begins wailing away as the pace picks up quickly and after a while I just knelt behind not moving. She continues pounding my penis into her pumping hips and climaxes......once......she keeps pounding my penis back into her and after 3 minutes, she comes again.

Yet she does not stop, she keeps going (thank you again Cialis) and after a minute she's engulfed in another small eruption.

By this time, her hair is fillaling all over the place as she swings her head left and right and up and down in a frenetic frenzied trance.

My penis was beginning to go a little numb from her pounding attacks. With my 2 large hands on her buttocks, I spread them as wide apart as I can and began also to thrust deeply into her. We synchoronized it so well that she started to wail loudly 'TIAN Ahhh! TIAN Ahhh! Wah Say! Wah Say! Tian Ahhhhh! Wah Say!Wah Say Woh Te Tian Ahhhhhh!.....' and began climaxing in spasms for the next whole minute.

I could not hold back and ejaculated my entire load into her. Thank god for Cialis...... even after ejaculating, my penis remained rock hard. This allowed me to see her through to the end of HER own climatic orgasm which lasted another minute or so after I ejaculated.

I just collapsed on to the bed and we held each other tightly. Without cleaning up or even taking a shower, we fell asleep into each other's arms until early Saturday morning
Old 18-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

Quote:
She pinched my nose (she likes that) and said quietly ' U silly melon head, look closely........ the 2 prawns represent us and this is my gift that represents my affection (Ai Xing) for you'.

I was deeply touched and mentioned 'U do know that I already have a family......'

'Hussshhh.....' as she wept 'I know my place in life ......I just want know from your very mouth that in China, I will always be your ONLY woman'

Then she continues on 'I'm just thankful that I have a friend like you that bothers to call all the way from faraway every other day to see how I am doing (Guang Xing) and keeping my spirits up' ...
wow... respect bro!

while reading the begining of this thread, I was wondering what was your goal.. to bonk her and forget her? to bonk her and keep her as a short-term gf? to bonk her and develop a long term relationship while in China? or to bonk her and marry her as wife..

haha.. now finally see liao.. as I said, respect bro.. cos I'm married like you as well, and while I'm in China, I like to bonk around but never dare to develop anything further than a commercial fcuk as i'm afraid it'll have impact on my family.. but of cos, the most ideal situation is where the gal in China knows her place and is contented with your affection, only while you are there... thumbs up for you!

I remember leaving some comments on your discovery of this gongan lady in the CP thread, never really expecting to read the followup.. well, you surprised me, and on top of that, you made us proud! Well-done.. keep updating us with the developments.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 18-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

I applaude your conquest Bro, good one !!!! Cheers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1