The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Gong Tao

got something to ask u thailand laochiaos. This thai girl gave me a bracelet, she say take from monk in temple. 1 year 1 time can take during loy kratong. 1 person each but she take another one for me. I look n look but dun look like amulet leh, look like a friendship band that xiaomeimeis like to make in secondary school. say its some good luck amulet or something. Anyone know if its real or some kind of gong tao ? i can post a picture if someone can teach me how. its orange and white color string strung together. middle got a small rubber tube n a tiny gold paper in the middle one. me not buddist so dunno if its really amulet or gongtao
Old 23-11-2008, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri
Re: Thai Gong Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
got something to ask u thailand laochiaos. This thai girl gave me a bracelet, she say take from monk in temple. 1 year 1 time can take during loy kratong. 1 person each but she take another one for me. I look n look but dun look like amulet leh, look like a friendship band that xiaomeimeis like to make in secondary school. say its some good luck amulet or something. Anyone know if its real or some kind of gong tao ? i can post a picture if someone can teach me how. its orange and white color string strung together. middle got a small rubber tube n a tiny gold paper in the middle one. me not buddist so dunno if its really amulet or gongtao
so....... post picture here la
Old 23-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah becareful man.... is serious gong tao... the gold paper actually got some small chants written on it... den de orange and white strings supposed to "transmit" the gongtao to the wearer... gold paper means money and your wealth will flow to the giver of the bracelet through the orange and white strings....

kae... enuff of my BS... though I not laochiao but I've seen quite a number of people wearing these bracelets ... its supposedly for good luck and I remember when I was younger, and went to bkk with my parents, they also took for me... but mine was colourful colourful one... my parents also told me to wear it till it fall out naturally due to wear and tear.. the gold paper is prob frm the gold leaf tt they always paste on the Buddha statues and most prob part of a big big piece which had been blessed by the monks

in anycase, bro if you really unsure, just bring it to one of the temples and ask lor.... i'm sure the monks dere are more den glad to tell you a thing or two

semi-retired from SBF
Old 23-11-2008, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to post picture ?? someone teach me leh.
Old 23-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
how to post picture ?? someone teach me leh.
put a postage stamp on the picture and drop it in one of the mail boxes all over singapore ...
Old 23-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
put a postage stamp on the picture and drop it in one of the mail boxes all over singapore ...

No need envelope meh...?
HaHaHa..... thanks for the good Sunday morning joke.....
Old 26-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

aiyo so scared of kena thai gongtao then jus stick back to your local chicks la
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 26-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
No need envelope meh...?
HaHaHa..... thanks for the good Sunday morning joke.....
Green Environment .... no need envelope ....
Old 26-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a good luck n wealth amulet, if the thai gal really want to put kong tao on u, u wont able to see it at all, they can put to yr drinks n foods, through yr hairs n nails, shirt n clothes even when having sex.

Usually thai gal put kong tao on customer is a love kong tao, they want the customer come back to look for them again n again, second thing is if the thai gal really love the guy but the guy not, so the thai gal will put love kong tao on the guy so the guy will always feel the gal attractive n go back to her.

Thai gals is very loyal to a guy when she really love the guy, she will do anything for the guy, even have to 'feed' the guy who without money, but not all la. If she after yr money, then for sure u will be dead meat

Not to worry much, usually is a love kong tao if they really put on u, if u make any of the gals angry n seek revenge on u, then good luck to u la
Old 26-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
This is a good luck n wealth amulet, if the thai gal really want to put king tao on u, u wont able to see it at all, they can put to yr drinks n foods, through yr hairs n nails, shirt n clothes even when having sex.

Usually thai gal put kong tao on customer is a love kong tao, they want the customer come back to look for them again n again, second thing is if the thai gal really love the guy but the guy not, so the thai gal will put love kong tao on the guy so the guy will always feel the gal attractive n go back to her.

Thai gals is very loyal to a guy when she really love the guy, she will do anything for the guy, even have to 'feed' the guy who without money, but not all la. If she after yr money, then for sure u will be dead meat
then why the gal dun put kong tao on the man to give her money ??
that way ... she dun even have to work anymore ...
every man she put one kong tao ... she'll be a millionaire soon ..
Old 26-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
then why the gal dun put kong tao on the man to give her money ??
that way ... she dun even have to work anymore ...
every man she put one kong tao ... she'll be a millionaire soon ..
U dont think they will do it? they not just put on 1 man but many, mostly all the money go to their parents at kampung to buy land, built house, money to see doctor and give to their younger sibilings to study n not follow their footstep. There 1 gal i know, she already give her parents hundreds of thousand for buying land n built house, buy car, gave her older sister daugther for study n gave her mother for cancer treatment.
Old 26-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
U dont think they will do it? they not just put on 1 man but many, mostly all the money go to their parents at kampung to buy land, built house, money to see doctor and give to their younger sibilings to study n not follow their footstep. There 1 gal i know, she already give her parents hundreds of thousand for buying land n built house, buy car, gave her older sister daugther for study n gave her mother for cancer treatment.
Wow.... this is the MASTER CONSULTANT of THAI KONG TOA........

AT the end of the day, ATMs comes in all sizes, shapes, ages, heavy, or light.....
Old 26-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Thai gongtao is around but its not easy to do la, u think every thai girls so damn free go all the way to countryside and do jus to earn ur miserable few bahts unless ur as rich as Thaksin tat different la, a girl good in earning can also means she damn pretty, smart and tat the guys r stupid.

Most of times Thai girls jus go temple pray for good luck and "ren yan hao" same as we go to temple pray for good luck, "ren yen" hao and able to find good gf or wife la

so all those Sillyporeans tat cheong n spend hundreds sometime thousands of dollars on LDs and flower in Thai/PRC/Viet and local joints all also kena gongtao also huh...sometime guys stupid go gaga over girl (big head lose to small head) in the end then blame on gongtao wat bloody nonsense.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 26-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Most of times Thai girls jus go temple pray for good luck and "ren yan hao" same as we go to temple pray for good luck, "ren yen" hao and able to find good gf or wife la
thai gals shld now go to temple and pray that all PAD leaders go to hell ..
Old 26-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Thai gongtao is around but its not easy to do la, u think every thai girls so damn free....... sometime (most of the time)guys stupid go gaga over girl (big head lose to small head) in the end then blame on gongtao ......wat bloody nonsense.
YES YES YES..........

They also only use gongtao, if you are nasty....... the you deserve it, lo...

But, from what I see and interact..... those who been there will know what it mean.... and will just laugh and enjoy our stupidity, while we can afford...

enjoy while we can....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1