The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: Thai trip in Jan

Bro, go read up this site. Have fun
Old 21-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
Actually, I've been wondering, why do thai girls dislike thai guys? is it the looks part? or is it the "jai" part?

definitely not looks. all the thai men so handsome. some can be miss universe

actually from wat i understand is two extreme, one side is the girls dislike becus the guys r poor, many drinks heavily n beats up gf/wife, some dun work jus enjoy off those poor girls hard earned money...the other side is tat those handsome or rich always flirts and cheats and many have even MULTIPLE girlfriends (who wouldnt when your girls to guys ratio is abt 4:1)....sigh why oh why Singapore is not like tat
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchiasong View Post
I'm planning a "one man" trip to Thailand (planning to go BKK, Chiangmai & Lembang) in Jan for 2 weeks over the CNY. I know that it's kind of early to ask but just want to do some good research before i go. Only been there once & didn't cheong cos went temple hopping. This time round i plan to enjoy to the fullest.
chinchiasong I see your avatar liao I very song. Hehe.

For strictly girl cheonging just stick to BKK, Pattaya or Hatyai. Best of the best (girls and entertainment) are all there.

Province exploration is better left to the off the beaten track, culture and scenery enthusiast.

My x99 BKK trips, x3 Chiangmai trips, x3 Hatyai trips worth of honest opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
Actually, I've been wondering, why do thai girls dislike thai guys? is it the looks part? or is it the "jai" part?
Come on man these Thai girls are talking cock! When they see and interact with handsome and sweet mouthed Thai guys do you think their cunts not itchy yah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
actually from wat i understand is two extreme, one side is the girls dislike becus the guys r poor, many drinks heavily n beats up gf/wife, some dun work jus enjoy off those poor girls hard earned money...the other side is tat those handsome or rich always flirts and cheats and many have even MULTIPLE girlfriends (who wouldnt when your girls to guys ratio is abt 4:1)....sigh why oh why Singapore is not like tat
Hello if Singapore is really like that. This small island long ago kaput liao.
Old 22-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thai girls so sweet to us is only becoz of our fat Sing dollars. After their shift at agogos , MPs , or ktv , they will get on the BF's bike and go home with them. One thing about these guys is that they are into the money and free fuck only. Once the girl's looks and way of earning money is gone , he'll jump onto the next one. They dont mind someone else fucking their gal coz they only looking to the payout.
Old 22-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Thai girls so sweet to us is only becoz of our fat Sing dollars. After their shift at agogos , MPs , or ktv , they will get on the BF's bike and go home with them. One thing about these guys is that they are into the money and free fuck only. Once the girl's looks and way of earning money is gone , he'll jump onto the next one. They dont mind someone else fucking their gal coz they only looking to the payout.
unless ur stayin at the girl's house indefinitely or impromptu, these are very common i.e. guys/toms waiting for girl finish shortime or even longtime (then they will give u excuse and leave halfway), i even know a tom, girl workin coyote tom flirting openly all over several bars until gf cannot tehan quit n went over to tom's bar to work together and best part is she will fight with the girls the tom flirts with and not the tom hahaha
Old 23-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Theres a controverstial thing about thai gals is they keep complaining abt thier thai guys play boy,lazy working,drinking ask money etc but subconsiously gals still love them like hell.its sad but thru for foreigner like us who give our heart & soul,take care them well interm of respect & $$$ majority of them still prefer to be with thier own culture ppl.

Ppl will ask why?
Ans:they grew up in the same shithole been there smell it together.

what is the differerence of thai gals having thai bf or falang/sg bf?

Thai guys get free sex from them & ask money from the lady hard earn $$ largly contribute by us & get to 'muaythai' them when they are drunk or mood not happy.

Sg guys get gok hok bullshit/excuses a lot from thai gals & give our hard earn money to them like tissue paper.our heart kanna heart broken & pissed by them every now & then sometime even just blur blur forget it cos they are just too sweet for the game to end.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 23-11-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Theres a controverstial thing about thai gals is they keep complaining abt thier thai guys play boy,lazy working,drinking ask money etc but subconsiously gals still love them like hell.its sad but thru for foreigner like us who give our heart & soul,take care them well interm of respect & $$$ majority of them still prefer to be with thier own culture ppl.

Ppl will ask why?
Ans:they grew up in the same shithole been there smell it together.

what is the differerence of thai gals having thai bf or falang/sg bf?

Thai guys get free sex from them & ask money from the lady hard earn $$ largly contribute by us & get to 'muaythai' them when they are drunk or mood not happy.

Sg guys get gok hok bullshit/excuses a lot from thai gals & give our hard earn money to them like tissue paper.our heart kanna heart broken & pissed by them every now & then sometime even just blur blur forget it cos they are just too sweet for the game to end.
Well said. That's why I mentioned Thai girls are talking cock! To them having a foreigner boyfriend is like getting a trophy and gain face amongst peers. Not to mention monetary support.
Old 23-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Well said. That's why I mentioned Thai girls are talking cock! To them having a foreigner boyfriend is like getting a trophy and gain face amongst peers. Not to mention monetary support.
totally agreed ... although it does not apply to all but majority belong to this category ..
if u believe just 10% of what thai gals told u ... u have given them a lot of credit ...
Old 23-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said. That's why I mentioned Thai girls are talking cock!
That's what men love to hear. A small cock praise will make a man's ego turns big. So can't blame gers.
Old 23-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
totally agreed ... although it does not apply to all but majority belong to this category ..
if u believe just 10% of what thai gals told u ... u have given them a lot of credit ...
Haha very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
That's what men love to hear. A small cock praise will make a man's ego turns big. So can't blame gers.
The bigger the ego, the harder you fall.
Old 23-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The bigger the ego, the harder you fall.
cannot agree anything less ...
Old 23-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kit88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going to bkk too in jan ... 24th to 27th jan
Old 24-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
can chin chai give me some info for chiang mai?

going there again in jan...
Hi,

I will be in CM on 10 Jan to 16 Jan 09. follow by another 3 days in BKK. If you are heading to CM on the same period as me, let's meet for a drink. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
To them having a foreigner boyfriend is like getting a trophy and gain face amongst peers. Not to mention monetary support.
so damn true and the fairer you are the more they like, the one i had even asked me not to got suntanning cus too dark i will look like thai and ask me walk far far away from her #$@^%
Old 24-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
so damn true and the fairer you are the more they like, the one i had even asked me not to got suntanning cus too dark i will look like thai and ask me walk far far away from her #$@^%
Haha they like small white face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1