The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!
Why Married Male go for Married Female or Attached Female

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 26-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chokdee1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why Married Male go for Married Female or Attached Female

I'm not married so I can't contribute but cheers to you for the clear head.

Although sometimes it's the forbidden fruit that tastes the sweetest. The more you try to avoid something, the harder it hits.. and sticks.

Sounds like a trap, bro.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fcukblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like you,also have one, agree on your point.
it is very very difficult to control not to have feeling for her, otherwise this relationship cannot last.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess some men will get it everywhere they can. Married are easier as some need change and are stuck in bad marriages so easy bait .
Old 26-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

no back lash and easy to wash hand, she also don;t want to screw up her family also. Just fuck and forget
Old 26-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess we all need a variety of pussies.
Old 26-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnhubby71 View Post
Just to share some opinion on why as a Married Male I prefer to seek Married female and attached female for fun/fling. Normally we do feels is just mutual to enjoy with each others in SEX when we are able to click. BUT at times we do have feeling for each others that we are reluctance to let it go.

We always prefer Married or Attached female is because we personally feels that that is NO string attached as both of us do have a family to take care of it. But at times, we might develop a strong feeling for each others that make it quite unbearable to withstand.

I do have a female friend of my wife that we do enjoy each others company and petting whenever we do have a chance to meet. But I always remind her that both of us do have a family to take care and hope we do not have feeling to fall in LOVE others than SEX.

I do admit at times I do miss her but keep telling myself I had to give my wife and family my top priority as a family man.

Hope to hear from others that involve in such a relationship

well, what i understand from relationships like these are 2 basic things:

1) excitement. it's definitely way more exciting knowing that someone whom is already married/attached wants you, and the more taboo it is, the more exciting it is.

2) no-strings-attached. as you both have partners/families to be with, you wouldn't worry about confidentiality, or your partner getting too sticky. the best assurance is that they wouldn't want to be in a messy situation themselves, so everyone keeps quiet.

couplings like these often have a tendency to get sticky though - and there's a logical explanation to it.

the fact that you know it's all about the sex and the company, and not about love makes everything so relaxing and puts both of you at ease. ideally you'll both click well in and out of bed.

when you have problems at home, who else would you be able to complain to? you might share part of your problems with some friends, but would you share it completely with them? you'll end up sharing it with your fb. the same goes for happy news, and so on.

after some time, there would be some kind of fondness developed towards each other. i guess how both parties handle it is based on their experience in relationships and their self control and self understanding.
Old 27-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

common interests to talk about perhaps

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 27-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
MrJD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
I guess some men will get it everywhere they can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
no back lash and easy to wash hand, she also don;t want to screw up her family also. Just fuck and forget
It takes two hands to clap. However bros do make a point with what they had said. I cannot disagree.
Old 27-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, that's why there is a rap song about this topic.....OPP!dont know who sang it though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1