The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post
Ne1 kno whad hapen to bro soi6 aka aza? Went down goodfellas last nite but d pub all close at 11 haiz cos my pcr test result come at 12 lol
Think he live in CM now........

Last edited by Happyman007; 09-04-2022 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think he live in CM now........
Okies, thanx bro..
Old 13-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone there last weekend of april?
Old 15-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold

Anyone in Pattaya now?
Old 16-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.
Mind sharing the place location? Or PM? Headind there hopefully soon once renew passport
Old 16-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here 🙏
Where are good hotels to stay that are near to the party scene?
What are the options getting from BKK to pattaya?
Thank you shifus
Old 17-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dorak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry_n View Post
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here 🙏
Thank you shifus
I would love some knowledge as well. Not trying to piggyback just wanting to see what’s good. I’ll be in Thailand October.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually stay between LK Metro and Walking St as there is where the action is.

Soi 6 also got action but its further away

For transport convenience i suggest either on Beach Road or 2nd Road coz of the baht bus.

LK The Empress is a good start and the price is reasonable
Old 20-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you shifus
https://fb.watch/cvIIyQCX3L/
Old 21-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 23
freerange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wasn’t actively searching, but all the soapies I walked past looked like they’re down & out permanently. Ordered outcall from PlayTime Massage, u can Line them to request pix for available staff. Understand from the ladies, the shop isn’t open currently, only delivery. Bt900 for 90 minutes, Bt1.2K for 2 hrs. Booked 3 times, GQ always asked & I answered . After the 1st nite, they just came directly to the room & knocked.

Find them on google.
Old 21-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you shifus
The only 2 places that is happening in Pattaya now is TREETOWN on Soi Buakhao and LK Metro also near Soi Buakhao. Walking street is currently very quiet and not worth your time at the moment. Do yourself a favor and stay near Soi Buakhao for this current period.
Old 22-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Pattaya

Quote:
The only 2 places that is happening in Pattaya now is TREETOWN on Soi Buakhao and LK Metro also near Soi Buakhao. Walking street is currently very quiet and not worth your time at the moment. Do yourself a favor and stay near Soi Buakhao for this current period.
Everyone's talking about Treetown. What's happening there Any AGGs? What I remembered about it was predominantly dining areas.
Old 22-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Everyone's talking about Treetown. What's happening there Any AGGs? What I remembered about it was predominantly dining areas.
All nightlife and entertainment in Thailand are not allowed to open at the moment. You will find some AGG "acting" as restaurants to sidestep this rules in LK metro. However, as walking street was popular and is a bigger target, the police apply this rule very strictly to them. LK metro is lesser known and out of the way, so the police close 1 eye. As for the freelancers that use to roam Walking Street, they are now all at treetown together with some soapy ladies as well. BTW all soapies are still closed. Dont come to Pattaya if you want to relive your fond memories of it, it will take much longer to come back to normal. Choose Bangkok instead.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
All nightlife and entertainment in Thailand are not allowed to open at the moment. You will find some AGG "acting" as restaurants to sidestep this rules in LK metro. However, as walking street was popular and is a bigger target, the police apply this rule very strictly to them. LK metro is lesser known and out of the way, so the police close 1 eye. As for the freelancers that use to roam Walking Street, they are now all at treetown together with some soapy ladies as well. BTW all soapies are still closed. Dont come to Pattaya if you want to relive your fond memories of it, it will take much longer to come back to normal. Choose Bangkok instead.
Whoa... brother you still active here ah! Don't care the kok kok kae lah... bros come here fuck fuck go back forget you liao... mostly thank you also don't have... LOL

Important is where we can continue find food a roi a roi... this week you stationed where?
Old 30-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

Circled around Treetown and it hasn’t changed. Just outdoor restaurants and beer bars. Didn’t see one decent looking puying. If there are FLs from Beach Rd, they’re the ones you wouldn’t go with even if they paid you. All you see are these cheap Charlie old farang milking a drink. And anyone sitting outside has to be crazy. It’s hot and humid, even at nite.

Many, if not most, of the AGGs in LK Metro are open and there’s definitely a party vibe. The problem is all the dancers are CMI, and they don’t show anything. Except there was one dancer who was either drunk or horny who stripped down to her birthday suit. The only girl I was a little interested in was the dek serb at CatchMe. 21yo and slim.

You can’t talk about Pattaya without first declaring which side of the great divide you’re on – farang or Asian. The Soi Buakhao area is for farang.

Where it’s happening for Asians is Walking Street. That’s where you’ll find all the hotties. After Soi Buakhao, I thought I had been teleported to another universe. Baccara, Pin Up, the one across the street from Baccara, Fahrenheit are among those open for business. I hit Tantra and Palace and they were hopping. Lots of groups. They had to turn people away because no seats. They have different floors, like coyotes and models. All the models are dancing topless! Also they are fully staffed up with dancers.

Believe me, Pattaya makes Bangkok look tame.

Last edited by Siammy; 30-04-2022 at 07:02 PM. Reason: wrong age
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1