The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Mahathir Admits He Is A Chao Ah Qua! Chink Geely Buys 49.9% of Proton Car!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Thursday, 25 May 2017 | MYT 4:13 PM
Dr M: My 'child' is lost

PETALING JAYA: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has slammed the acquisition of a 49.9% stake in Proton by Chinese carmaker Zheijiang Geely Automotive Co Ltd from DRB-Hicom.

In a blog post on chedet.cc on Thursday, the former Proton Holdings chairman said that the acquisition was akin to him “losing a child”.

“Proton has been sold. It has been sold to foreigners. Yes. I am sad. I can cry. But the deed is done. Proton can no longer be national. No national car now. We Malaysians are glad to be rid of this pesky car.

"I am sure Proton will do well. It will be a commercial success. It will be sold all over the world. The Proton name will be everywhere,” the Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Pribumi) chairman and former prime minister wrote sarcastically.

He said that with money and superior technology, Proton would be able to compete with Rolls Royce and Bentley.

However, Dr Mahathir said he could not be proud of it as Proton “does not belong to me or my country”.

“I will die soon. I am already beyond average age. And as I slip into my final years, or month or days, I will watch as our beloved country is sold to foreigners to settle the trillion ringgits that we owe. We will have to sell more and more of our country,” he said.

“I am a sissy. I cry even if Malaysians are dry-eyed. My child is lost. And soon my country,” he said of Proton, which was set up in 1983 during his tenure as prime minister.

Proton received RM1.5bil in government aid last year on condition that it pursue a turnaround plan and seek a foreign partner.

DRB-Hicom said on Wednesday it had reached an agreement for the sale of the stake. Both parties expect to sign the definitive agreement in July 2017.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...proton-is-lost

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1