The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crazy1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedan555 View Post
Hi bros,
Visited Linda along Syed alwi last Thursday, at about 3ish. 50 entrance fee and 150 for everything but no frenching....is this normal.but overall I enjoyed the service.She seem to enjoy too.
Where can I find MNZ?
Is Linda Service Good? All Service Have. it Is?

Last edited by Crazy1314; 25-07-2022 at 12:53 PM.
Old 24-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
CANTOMENT is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Given that you are a newbie who only joined in April 2018, let me explain things clearer to you. It's not that we don't know the joints are dirty. It's not that we are trying to prevent such joints from being raided. We are trying to discourage open advertisements so that such joints are not raided so frequently. Even legal houses in Geylang do not pose photos and addresses openly. Every senior here knows how to play his part to keep playgrounds safe. Not like newbies like yourself who expose playgrounds to gain attention for yourself.

Haven't you guys notice that threads get deleted when the sharing becomes too open? How do we benefit from sharing when threads are deleted?

Don't think AV is stupid. A few of their guys are already inside during a raid. They will just identify themselves and ask you to open the shop from inside. Do you know shops have been raided this past week and many of such joints are already on high alert?

As for the rest of the guys, there is a risk of being exposed when you are caught during a raid. Many think as long as they cooperate with the police, they will be ok. Try telling that to a Koh Chun Wee whose name is exposed when he was caught. Be discreet about sharing. We are not only protecting the joints, the girls. More importantly, we are also protecting ourselves. You don't want the same outcome for yourself when you visit such joints right? Then do your part and be more discreet.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...to%20customers.

Thanks for sharing the basic etiquette of this forum. It's a rule of thumb most of us seniors agreed upon and respect. These days newbies like to type a 1000 word essay that cannot hide their lack of common sense.
They never listen one. They say AV have better technology than coming here to see forum. Now they say the police cannot knock down lock door. Dont they know the police can do anything if they want too. Like you said these days some samsters here really lack common sense.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbet View Post
Been lurking around and decided to share with you guys.

Yang Yang FR
1) Really look like Fan Bing Bing 90%
2) KTV model height & genuine boobs
3) The rest standard SOP
4) All in $150

I saw 4 girls there and got all their numbers, apparently their edited photos in those website looks worse than their actual face LOL. If they post their real photos, i think the place will booming with business.

The only downside is the shophouse level 2 cheekon dens room conditions. Wish all of them shift out to rent their own condo. They win sglonely girls hands down
Well said bro, looks like I am not being biased and my judgment is right. Maybe Yang Yang looks more like fanbingbing in person as her photos are photoshopped badly, she edit her eyes too big and out of shape such that it looks weird and unnatural, her actual look is much better actually.
Old 25-07-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedan555 View Post
Hi bros,
Visited Linda along Syed alwi last Thursday, at about 3ish. 50 entrance fee and 150 for everything but no frenching....is this normal.but overall I enjoyed the service.She seem to enjoy too.
Where can I find MNZ?
Can Share Contact? Confirm 50+150 For Full Service
Old 25-07-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Share Linda Contact

Last edited by Crazy1314; 25-07-2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old 25-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

The Jln Besar coco I think is the 1 that used to work along geylang area looking from her DP. Tried her once when she's working there price is steep. Her tits are pretty nice thou.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagatouchiha View Post
I c...

Saw in 1 of her WC vids written $180, mebbe that's her price

Also felt tempted to take the plunge...
yeah her price is $180, i didnt take the plunge also as i thought its too good to be true lol
Old 25-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
eskimo350 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
The Jln Besar coco I think is the 1 that used to work along geylang area looking from her DP. Tried her once when she's working there price is steep. Her tits are pretty nice thou.
Yes pretty but price is not worth the skill level/service at all.
Old 25-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

This coco u guys referring to one working at tcm one is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimo350 View Post
Yes pretty but price is not worth the skill level/service at all.
Old 25-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
added MLs WC from this area.
which is fake, heavy PS or real?
all fj?
Wah so open hahaha. But #2 Coco is so damn pretty that I went twice. Boobs are fake and price is high. Total is around $200(total) for Bj.
Old 25-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
This coco u guys referring to one working at tcm one is it?
Yes bingo bro
Old 25-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I see, got it bro. 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Yes bingo bro
Old 25-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
added MLs WC from this area.
which is fake, heavy PS or real?
all fj?
Good luck on #01 , but if you like pre-GILF, go for it.

#04 is a Malaysian influencer who happens to fallen onto hard time and is now working at Jalan Besar. (NOT!)
You may find her IG profile here https://instagram.com/qiiqii_$$$$/
Old 25-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I see bro...

Well, will see how thing go then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
yeah her price is $180, i didnt take the plunge also as i thought its too good to be true lol
Old 25-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Wah so open hahaha. But #2 Coco is so damn pretty that I went twice. Boobs are fake and price is high. Total is around $200(total) for Bj.
Waa $200?! That's quite a steep price tho!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1