The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BigbOobslova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Shy/Nervous to visit GL Houses.

I hope I'm not alone when I post this up.

Ever had the feeling when you wanted to visit a GL house, but was too nervous and shy to even enter into a house because of
1. OKT being to pushy
2. You're just shy and scared of people seeing you (friends, colleagues, family members or worse, gf or wife?!) and being judged.

I know there will be cheongsters who will say
1. If shy PCC, then defeats whole point of this thread.
2. If shy go FL online or massage, AV super on due to new in charge/s
3. Go with friends to GL, but what if just really don't want people to know?

So actually I'm hoping OKT's out there working in GL can hear fellow cheongsters who share my problem. And cater to a new younger generation who are more online nowadays compared to the more experienced and HARDened ones (pun intended)

Here's my suggestion
1. Have a website or weebly of your House and girl's lates pics, business times etc etc
2. After doing so, instead of a fish tank, have the 1st floor be a dim lit waiting room for cheongsters preferably with small separate partitions, with PC's and pictures of your girls so that they can see who's available and then choose. Girls are then chosen via queue number. While waiting instead of OKT's maybe waitresses can serve drinks through small holes in walls while they wait, tv's optional?
3. Because the girls will be in THEIR own rooms waiting for the customers like in HK FL, Customers are happier cause no pressure to stand and choose and talk to OKT, and there's the feeling of visiting a FL in a hotel, but legally.
4. Money is paid before physically entering the room through a slot, once confirmed by the lady, she unlocks the door and business starts

Now of course again some Cheongsters will say, you still have to go GL what!! So people might see you. True, but this eliminates alot of guy's shyness to ENTER the business premises in the 1st place.

I hope OKT's who are serious about business, and moving forward with the new generation, consider this, I mean, if people are not shy to enter, you get potentially more business, more money, and we guys have a way to "release" our stress (pun intended again!) since AV has taken away the adventure of Massage Parlours and FL's.

If there are any kinks or potential problems, use this as a guideline and try to implement things to fix these potential problems.

Please provide constructive feedback cause I know there are a few of us who just want a fuck without fear of
1. Being caught by AV for visiting a massage parlor or FL in a hotel
2. Don't want to talk to the OKT (no offense, alot of you are nice chaps)
3. Just want a nice quick fuck and get out.

Thanks everyone
Old 24-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Shy/Nervous to visit GL Houses.

Wah ur propose system will eat up OKT margins why dun u invest we go hahahahha
Old 24-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shy/Nervous to visit GL Houses.

Is a good ideas but that only benefit those never or scared go to GL. The cost of doing these stuff cost money and do u know who will pay??? Answer is: 'We, customers'!!

Now the most expensive is cat150, I don't think I am willing to pay premium (say $200) to use such facility,
Brother '羊毛出在羊身上'!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is perhaps another preliminary solution:

a) Visit my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Fun" under "Keong Siak" Section.
b) Read, digest and comprehend before making an well informed decision to want to try my Free Goodwill Erotic BJ.
c) No "stress" of any kind, No Emotional Baggage, Hassle Free Fun, No String Attached Fun.
d) Your Privacy/Interest is totally guarded with discreetness as priority.

Most important - No Money of any kind involved.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Shy/Nervous to visit GL Houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigbOobslova View Post
I hope I'm not alone when I post this up.

Ever had the feeling when you wanted to visit a GL house, but was too nervous and shy to even enter into a house because of
1. OKT being to pushy
2. You're just shy and scared of people seeing you (friends, colleagues, family members or worse, gf or wife?!) and being judged.
Brudder, there is nothing to be shy lah. We are all man afterall! It is a belssing to be able to fuck numerous and various types of gals!

There is always the first experience to almost everything and one would become more experience & gutsy subsequently except maybe death.

If you are so shy and scare this or that and you're really horny, you may wanna try this method:

1) Wear a cap and shades to the house. I have ever seen a guy who did that. He likes to wear a base-ball cap, shades and carry a haversack bag. He looks very suspicious and he gave me the impression that he is a "pian tai" (in Mandarin). Actually this way is worse and would attract even more attention.

2) Goto a fuck shop which is customer-friendly and not many customers sitting around. Good examples are 1637, 1649, 1606, 1606A, 2047, 1651, 2001, etc. There are many other customer-friendly shops actually but they are ususally flooded with customers almost every day.

3) Book a FL and fuck in the hotel. No one except the WL can see your cat-face. No frills! The pimp will only interact with you either via phone or SMS. Hence, no physical interaction involves.

If the above still cannot work for you, go to Shanghai Dolly, SJPS Power House or Luna to pick up chics there lah. You may be lucky to pick up a PRC or minah lasses there.

Good luck brudder!

ALe88

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

BTW T/S, you dun have to open two threads with the same subject here!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lickious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, sent you a pm. =)
Old 24-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi BigbOobslova,the OKTs r damn serious abt business.
every1 is moving 4ward,except those tat r still dreaming ...

suggest u go join politics 2 get your guidelines approve & implement them 2 get rid of these potential problems.

Please provide constructive suggestions .....

Thankyou
Old 24-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nothing to shy about...
I only shy if i am seen by friends or relatives... haha...
Old 24-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

I used to be shy but then i realised, if i bump into someone there means that person is most likely there to get a bonk as well. Of course you can say the person just happen to drive past in a car or you bump into your men during ns who have always been openly declaring their geylang trips. Well point is, don't let all these worries spoil your trip. If you really feel shy just read up on frs and decide on a house first then go straight there.

btw i think customer friendly house are subjective leh
Old 24-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Taoist_Wizard is stuck in moderation for some time to come

After u visit once, u will not be shy anymore.

I would beg to defer. I being thinking of the golden days in China where the rich visit the famous Brothels portrayed in periodic dramas.

Its like a niteclub and restaurant combined. Brightly lit with lots of food and drinks.

u sit down on a table and order ur food and choose a girl(s). After dinner, u go to ur room to rest with the girl u chose. So u spend overnight there.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PIAKTHISGIRL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not surprising, I first went Geylang at the age of 17, felt the same way as you. A couple of months passed; now I'm already 18 and I don't feel the same way back then. Trust me, almost everyone goes through that stage (fear of getting spotted by someone you know etc.), but you'll eventually grow out of it.

As for your suggestions, I honestly don't think it's viable. Who will bear the costs of implementing such a system? It's definitely not gonna be cheap man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1