The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips for making women fall for you?

I'm trying to build up my base of FBs like some of the bros here so that I don't have to keep going to MLs and FLs. It seems many bros here have no trouble fucking their colleagues, waitresses, staff or any non-FL ladies out there.

What are some advice and tips to attract women and sweet-talk them so that they become FBs or at the very least, become very touchy and close to you?

I want to reach that level where I can easily french kiss and get women to hanky panky with me (not necessarily penetration).

One thing I've learnt is that the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Especially from reading the FRs from bros here, the women they fucked all become clingy / start developing feelings for them after sex.

Thanks bros! Eager student here.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips for making women fall for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
What are some advice and tips to attract women and sweet-talk them so that they become FBs or at the very least, become very touchy and close to you?
Here u go,

Old 20-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Here u go,

*Clap Clap*
Old 20-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I'm trying to build up my base of FBs like some of the bros here so that I don't have to keep going to MLs and FLs. It seems many bros here have no trouble fucking their colleagues, waitresses, staff or any non-FL ladies out there.

I want to reach that level where I can easily french kiss and get women to hanky panky with me (not necessarily penetration).

One thing I've learnt is that the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Especially from reading the FRs from bros here, the women they fucked all become clingy / start developing feelings for them after sex.

Money, expensive dates, humour and probably cars. Alternatively go Thailand. I've got 2 instant dates.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here u go,

以财交者,财尽而绝

Old 20-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Money and money and money and a glib tongue
Old 20-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

Always remember a woman is also like an animal. Tell me which animal will let their male animal fuck them in d beginning. No it wont happen unless In the beginning d male animaĺ first need to keep chasing d female, then after catching her, d female will continue to struggle n in most cases d male need to bite her then fuck her. Strangely after fucking her, she now will follow him wherever he goes.

Of course d laws does not allow rape by humans or else it would hv been made easier. So to win a womans heart, u got to chase her first with sweet words, with lies, deceit, empty promises, then very quickly bring her go hotel and fuck her. Whilst fucking u got to fuck her like an animal too. After fucking shes yrs and will fołlow u wherever u go.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
以财交者,财尽而绝
His intention is FBs, FB is fuck buddy...If he can't use his charm, his look then $$$ is next else what??
Old 20-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Always remember a woman is also like an animal. Tell me which animal will let their male animal fuck them in d beginning. No it wont happen unless In the beginning d male animaĺ first need to keep chasing d female, then after catching her, d female will continue to struggle n in most cases d male need to bite her then fuck her. Strangely after fucking her, she now will follow him wherever he goes.

Of course d laws does not allow rape by humans or else it would hv been made easier. So to win a womans heart, u got to chase her first with sweet words, with lies, deceit, empty promises, then very quickly bring her go hotel and fuck her. Whilst fucking u got to fuck her like an animal too. After fucking shes yrs and will fołlow u wherever u go.
Thanks for the tip bro. Are there any way to determine if a woman is FB material? Some are very decent type and it's hard to determine if they can be FB-ed or not.

Even more power, some bros here can fuck colleagues. Not sure how they do this but I assume the colleagues they fuck are the more slutty type. I don't want to end up in a harassment suit lol
Old 20-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Doggystyle real tips proven by researchers

Woman are like cats. Fickle minded and based on moods. All woman are programmed to reject as first defence. Bro need to

1. Bypass their first defences
2. Escalate with sexual tension with physical touch/acts early on (else you be friendzoned and anything sexual would be much harder)
3. Lastly you'll need to pass off as sexy or attractive to the female. Sexy means you're a strong, virile male.

All these are basic fundamentals.
Helps if Ddog has few k wads $$$ in pocket bcos girls always peep when bringing wallet out after a $400 omakase meal or $700 steak meal but not neccesary if above 3 is met.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here u go,

Uncle u must hv many stacks kept in PP , HCM , BKK an Sg. So many pretty gals following u ard in the city mention abv.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the tip bro. Are there any way to determine if a woman is FB material? Some are very decent type and it's hard to determine if they can be FB-ed or not.

Even more power, some bros here can fuck colleagues. Not sure how they do this but I assume the colleagues they fuck are the more slutty type. I don't want to end up in a harassment suit lol
Only woman with v low libido cant b fb, d rest all can including those holy type. Theres once i fuck a very holy teenager. Whilst fucking her on d bed, she was reading d bible, and i continve fucking her hard until she put her bible one side n start to moan.

Yes i also did fuck a very very pious , very photogenic and slim indonesian maid töo.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Uncle u must hv many stacks kept in PP , HCM , BKK an Sg. So many pretty gals following u ard in the city mention abv.
Using my canon printed type, many stacks...
Old 20-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Doggystyle real tips proven by researchers

Woman are like cats. Fickle minded and based on moods. All woman are programmed to reject as first defence. Bro need to

1. Bypass their first defences
2. Escalate with sexual tension with physical touch/acts early on (else you be friendzoned and anything sexual would be much harder)
3. Lastly you'll need to pass off as sexy or attractive to the female. Sexy means you're a strong, virile male.

All these are basic fundamentals.
Helps if Ddog has few k wads $$$ in pocket bcos girls always peep when bringing wallet out after a $400 omakase meal or $700 steak meal but not neccesary if above 3 is met.
How do you bypass the first defence besides being too obvious by showing off the car and money?
Old 20-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How do you bypass the first defence besides being too obvious by showing off the car and money?
Men who do not have much substance will need to resort to showing off their possessions (car/money), in order to impress women of lower-quality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1