The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

May and michelle both 130 for full
Old 30-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yeah, nowadays only pay May 130 in total for full plus massage fee. May used to ask for 150 + 30 when I first knew her, then become 150 in total for full plus massage fee then now is 130 in total.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Tried one milf at a level 2 shop near the toilet, she was waving to me while I went up the escalator, quoted me 30 mins massage for $30, massage was quite good for a good 10 mins and was asked to turn over and she popped the GQ, quoted me $120 for full and I left a happy man after the deed. The ladies there work on shifts as she told me another ml will be taking over her soon.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Tried one milf at a level 2 shop near the toilet, she was waving to me while I went up the escalator, quoted me 30 mins massage for $30, massage was quite good for a good 10 mins and was asked to turn over and she popped the GQ, quoted me $120 for full and I left a happy man after the deed. The ladies there work on shifts as she told me another ml will be taking over her soon.
Is this mentioned shop opened during the day? I always saw it closed during afternoon. I was told, the MILF in this shop only comes at night? Is it opened today? Maybe tonight I go try
Old 30-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Is this mentioned shop opened during the day? I always saw it closed during afternoon. I was told, the MILF in this shop only comes at night? Is it opened today? Maybe tonight I go try
It's a shop separated by 2 partitions, I went to the one on the left, I tried it yesterday not sure if it's opened now.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's a shop separated by 2 partitions, I went to the one on the left, I tried it yesterday not sure if it's opened now.
Thanks! The one on the left is bigger. But I think I tried a diff ML from what u mentioned. Went a few times at night...Mine was on the right which is smaller... Never mind I will go there and check it out when free.
Old 31-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Thanks! The one on the left is bigger. But I think I tried a diff ML from what u mentioned. Went a few times at night...Mine was on the right which is smaller... Never mind I will go there and check it out when free.
I tried the night shift prc milf nearest the toilet once, not bad bonk and she very chatty but like to gossip.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seldom see this shop open in the day, maybe I too early or no luck.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Yeah, nowadays only pay May 130 in total for full plus massage fee. May used to ask for 150 + 30 when I first knew her, then become 150 in total for full plus massage fee then now is 130 in total.
Yes, 130 everything in for fj and entrance. Once I walk past, May ask me go in, I say I only 100 in my wallet, she also ok.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

RTF bobo since long time never visit her. Body still good and still talks alot. She not as rush as before but still alot of restrictions.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 13
Kinderjoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinderjoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can pm me what time normally does may will be around or michelle?care to share with me may contact number?thanks.looking to try out her as many bro say her services is superb good.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinderjoy View Post
Anyone can pm me what time normally does may will be around or michelle?care to share with me may contact number?thanks.looking to try out her as many bro say her services is superb good.
May normally starts around 3pm, that's what she told me before.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

Been hearing about Parklane ML and the famous M & M, from this forum, Bros and some choingster buddy. I have Never been to that area for my 30++years of life, please pardon my ignorance. So Today happen to be there, decide to go walk around and Recce. First of all, I am shock to see quite a lot of students, My recce report for those new to Parklane like me

1st Floor got 3 ML shop, but I personally don't find them attractive, but i saw one man coming out from one of the shop with happy look.
2nd Floor is where famous M&M is, so i decide to walk around, when i walked up the escalator there are 2 ML shop near toilet, initially i assume they are M&M, but then when i walked to the back of mall near exit, there were another 2 ML shop, so i do not know which one is the famous M&M. However, all the shop was closed when i go.
3rd Floor there were 2 ML shop near the toilet, one of the shop is open, then when i saw scuba shop (i love scuba diving) i walked further in, and discover another 3 ML shop. One of the ML near the scuba shop got the slutty CFM MILF feel, while eating peanut and showing her cleavage, if you can picture it, i am so tempted when she asked me to go in. Lucky the ML shop beside her shouted to break the trace. (i do not know why she shouted, so don't ask me).
4th Floor, near escalator I do not know if that is the ML, but one was standing there and try to grab me, but she is not as attractive as the 3rd floor one.

I went back to 2nd floor, determine to get M&M, i do not know which one is.. (so brother please share with me). End up sadly i did not visit any. I plan to go visit M&M then the 3rd floor soon.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, M&M is nowhere near the escalator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
Been hearing about Parklane ML and the famous M & M, from this forum, Bros and some choingster buddy. I have Never been to that area for my 30++years of life, please pardon my ignorance. So Today happen to be there, decide to go walk around and Recce. First of all, I am shock to see quite a lot of students, My recce report for those new to Parklane like me

1st Floor got 3 ML shop, but I personally don't find them attractive, but i saw one man coming out from one of the shop with happy look.
2nd Floor is where famous M&M is, so i decide to walk around, when i walked up the escalator there are 2 ML shop near toilet, initially i assume they are M&M, but then when i walked to the back of mall near exit, there were another 2 ML shop, so i do not know which one is the famous M&M. However, all the shop was closed when i go.
3rd Floor there were 2 ML shop near the toilet, one of the shop is open, then when i saw scuba shop (i love scuba diving) i walked further in, and discover another 3 ML shop. One of the ML near the scuba shop got the slutty CFM MILF feel, while eating peanut and showing her cleavage, if you can picture it, i am so tempted when she asked me to go in. Lucky the ML shop beside her shouted to break the trace. (i do not know why she shouted, so don't ask me).
4th Floor, near escalator I do not know if that is the ML, but one was standing there and try to grab me, but she is not as attractive as the 3rd floor one.

I went back to 2nd floor, determine to get M&M, i do not know which one is.. (so brother please share with me). End up sadly i did not visit any. I plan to go visit M&M then the 3rd floor soon.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Hi Bro, M&M is nowhere near the escalator.
With the hints given in this thread, should have no problems finding their shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread