The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Alanpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ML STD status

Hi, bros, wanted to start this track so that we can update if kanan STD after visiting any of the ladies in this forum.

Unity is strength bros. So that we can Chiong safely.

Last time with the legit gland, at least there are regular test for the ladies. The the ML and FL, we can only depend on ourselves.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML STD status

They don’t test one la. Apart from HIV, typically all got chance (maybe asymptomatic). You see massage ladies like Celine, Melody sometimes rubbing their pussy at so many dicks, so far still ok. How many ml, fl giving bbbj to your cheongster friends etc, also no news of whatever std. I know a group of cheongsters kakis since SAF days. Cheong for 15 years also bo taiji one la. Don’t know fuck a few thousand women in total (all not Geylang WL), all still HIV negative
Old 10-04-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
They don’t test one la. Apart from HIV, typically all got chance (maybe asymptomatic). You see massage ladies like Celine, Melody sometimes rubbing their pussy at so many dicks, so far still ok. How many ml, fl giving bbbj to your cheongster friends etc, also no news of whatever std. I know a group of cheongsters kakis since SAF days. Cheong for 15 years also bo taiji one la. Don’t know fuck a few thousand women in total (all not Geylang WL), all still HIV negative
Alanpower bro referring to us bros ba. If any bro gets tested and knows for sure if an ml is infected even though asymptomatic, best to share so other bros will know to avoid and get tested and treated if scared pass to partner or scared the effects of STD. STD checks are not cheap so i doubt most cheongsters regularly check, and dun check until got symptoms. but if any bros do, do share so other bros can decide what to do
Old 12-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Alanpower bro referring to us bros ba. If any bro gets tested and knows for sure if an ml is infected even though asymptomatic, best to share so other bros will know to avoid and get tested and treated if scared pass to partner or scared the effects of STD. STD checks are not cheap so i doubt most cheongsters regularly check, and dun check until got symptoms. but if any bros do, do share so other bros can decide what to do
Haha even if the ML tests positive, would she let you know? You would probably find out the hard way, when the medical authorities contact trace and whittle down to you if you are on her list. Otherwise, if she has STDs etc, no one will tell you. My advice is get acquainted medically, learn the tell tale signs. Check the ML’s cb and body for things before you lick her. There are diseases that are observable. I have told MLs to fuck off after finding them with genital warts. Even then always put on a helmet. Raw is war
Old 12-04-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: ML STD status

If a ML has a heart, she should stop working and get treated. But she also needs $$. Sometimes when their vagina smells or saying she allow raw, u got to think thrice. Leave or self destruct?
Btw, u guys heard of Prep?
Old 12-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Haha even if the ML tests positive, would she let you know? You would probably find out the hard way, when the medical authorities contact trace and whittle down to you if you are on her list. Otherwise, if she has STDs etc, no one will tell you. My advice is get acquainted medically, learn the tell tale signs. Check the ML’s cb and body for things before you lick her. There are diseases that are observable. I have told MLs to fuck off after finding them with genital warts. Even then always put on a helmet. Raw is war
bro read properly. i mean if any bros went for check and they know which ML is responsible for it. if i read that my fav ML got STD even if is not HIV, it is alr quite a turn off that might make me avoid. if is my regular and i close to her, i might let her know, but whatever she does is still up to her la. but in the meantime, i might not risk it. and if i know i high chance got it liao, i'll prob go get treated just to be safe.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

just wondering how many bros got a fj out of celine ?
she should have been quite a looker in her younger days
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Old 14-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
tbh sometimes when inside too dark or something, some ppl cannot think straight cuz small bro force too strong alr. so abit hard to spot those observable, but cb smell is actually one of it. last time i actually went to 2 diff places and smell that its kinda stinky, i stopped immediately for safety sake.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
just wondering how many bros got a fj out of celine ?
she should have been quite a looker in her younger days
Many. Yup. Good fuck! Sibei shiok. Try it
Old 14-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
tbh sometimes when inside too dark or something, some ppl cannot think straight cuz small bro force too strong alr. so abit hard to spot those observable, but cb smell is actually one of it. last time i actually went to 2 diff places and smell that its kinda stinky, i stopped immediately for safety sake.
These days wear masks kinda hard to smell the cb. Got bahwu also can’t quite tell
Old 17-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These days wear masks kinda hard to smell the cb. Got bahwu also can’t quite tell
Some SOP is to lick.

So if tongue kena better than bird kena
Old 18-04-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

The killer STDs are the odourless ones... Smelling like salted fish turns you off but can be the least of the problem.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Useless thread. If you’re so afraid of contracting anything then be faithful to your partner.

If you die die still want to chiong then use protection + go for regular tests to monitor your own status.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a funny thread. Honestly, you have every chance to get STD when you visit FL or ML and engaged in unprotected sex (including BBBJ) . So Yeap, if you worry , don’t engage such activities.

There is a reason why some of the rich buddies among us only f young non-ML/FL girls and treat them like Xiao 3. When family is at stake , you don’t want your little bro to suddenly get pimples outbreak if you know what I mean. 😂
Old 18-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: ML STD status

Bring your own personal protection equipment like condoms, mouth wash and wet wipes. Just like covid-19 pandemic catch phrase: protect yourself, protect others. Have a beautiful Sunday. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1