The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
spritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My "lucky" encounters over the years

Support nice story!
Old 14-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Supporting nice stories!!!
Old 15-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
heebeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share. Any update bro?
Old 17-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thxs all for the wait. Have been a busy week at work. As a reward for followers, here are 2 photos of Nureen.

[

Next up, I've got a few encounters. Perhaps I will start 1 next week. Stay tuned.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
itchyfrontside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 08-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

The picture gone?
Old 08-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Centrallyhotwir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Keep up the stories, very nice
Old 08-05-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Can't wait for the next update
Old 08-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Can't wait for next update.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupman1 View Post
Next up, I've got a few encounters. Perhaps I will start 1 next week. Stay tuned.
Looking forward bro
Old 11-05-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Work Place Sex Kaki (Part 1)

Hi all, sorry for my absence. Hope you enjoyed the previous 2 stories. After the baptism of fire and successful scorin of Nureen, I am no longer the same man as I was before With greater confidence and understanding how the real world works, I started to venture into the cyber world to know more people

The next true encounter is with Jasyln, a divorced mum of 2 in her 50s near my work place. For me, age is not a real factor as long as the face and body is ok. And for some reason, it's always easier to hook-up a more mature lady than a XMM for me. XMM won't be so free to use those typical apps I use.

Nevertheless, I knew Jaslyn thru WC "Nearby" function. Sometimes @ work bored, so search nearby and try my luck. I've greeted Jaslyn few times but never had a response before. Finally 1 day I was lucky, and got her reply. Added as friends and started chatting

Jaslyn has 2 kids and was recently divorced. Her husband apparently got another gf and staying with the gf. So they sold the house and very interesting, her kids are quite grown up and stayed together. Jaslyn herself bought a resale HDB (and stayed alone)

I get to know that she works near my office as we will alight as same MRT station to go to our work place. But we never arrange to meet or anything and always joke that lets see if we are fated to bump into each other in office.

For her age, I must say she's quite well maintained, though not those sibei hot type of MILF. So actually I also dont pin hopes that I'll get to hanky panky with her or sorts.

Finally one day, I saw some one familiar from her back. But I was a bit shy la, so never to approach her. Instead, I texted her

Me: "eh Jaslyn, were you queuing up for breakfast this morning. Wearing black top and blue denim skirt?"

Jas: "Wa. You so heng ah. Saw me today"

Me:"Ya la, but wasn't sure. Only see your back. See my X-ray eyes power right"

Jas:"Ya, ya"

Ok that kinda opened up our conversation as previously it was quite boring, and i was almost thinking it'll slowly die off.

So aft that encounter, we started to jio each other for breakfast, lunch. Not too often but maybe once to twice a month. I wasn't afraid if colleagues saw us as she's many yrs my senior and unlikely pple will mistook her as my lover. Lol.

to be continued....
Old 11-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting more of Jaslyn.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting and promising start to your episode with Jaslyn. Keep going bro Wassupman1. 👍🏼
Old 11-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more
Old 15-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Work Place Sex Kaki (Part 2)

So me and Jaslyn met once a while, either bump into each other at foodcourt when da-baoing breakfast or once a while meeting each other for lunch. We became quite good friends and decided to call ourselves work place kaki

I treat her like an elder sister and she treat me like a younger brother =) Our age difference is prob 10+ years. Hahaha

so fast forward, Jaslyn bought her own house somewhere in northern part of Singapore. So i think it'll be a good chance to find a "chance" to visit her house

Tried a few times to try to get her to invite her house but failed. Finally after Nth try, I finally get her to agree to invite me to her house =) Wohoo! was damn excited

So met her after work and together, drove her to her new house.

Her house decor was simple. For a single lady, simple and cosy. So at this point I was thinking how I should proceed to try my luck since I've already break the 1st challenge of getting invited to her place.

TBC....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1