The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My "lucky" encounters over the years

TS, you could have sensor the 70+kg part. Really spoiler. My imagination suddenly sank to rock bottom upon seeing that.
Old 08-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
TS, you could have sensor the 70+kg part. Really spoiler. My imagination suddenly sank to rock bottom upon seeing that.
Haha OK Bro. Noted. I'll include undesirable weight as part of 10% fiction. But u know la, greenhorn, that weight is ok for the initial experience
Old 08-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Great read, TS! Support!
Old 09-03-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share, please continue bro
Old 10-03-2021, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
TannerSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support too
Old 10-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.

New campsite. Curious, after that day; no more action with SF?
Wat happened?

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Minah Sec Sch Snr (1)

Hi,I'm back. Thanks for positive comments. So after the baptism of fire, I still got keep in contact with SF, but only message message. Never meetup to do anything exciting.

So I continued to try make new friends on Wechat. And one day I got to know "Nureen" (agar her name) via the nearby function.

Bros here know it's rather rare to find Malay (dun count indon maid) on wechat. So I felt lucky to know a local Malay on this platform

Started chatting like friends and got to know that Nureen works as a kindergarten teacher. Wohoo. Gradually ask more about her status and learnt that she's a divorcee with 2 kids. Her husband quite a jerk, womanize and fling around. So she finally buay tahan and filed for divorce.

So one day we chatted

Me: "eh. Since u stay in this area for so many years, do you study around here?"

Nureen:"ya. I studied in this neighbourhood. What about u?"

Me: "same. I went to abc primary sch, then even though my psle score not bad, but I decided to opt for secondary dch here for convenience"

Nureen:" oh. So which secondary sch were u from?"

Me: "Xwz Secondary sch, just within walking distance from my house"

Nureen: "omg, I was from there too!"

Before that I only know Nureen was few years older than me and her occupation and her family history. Now I was pleasantly surprised to know she was my sec sch senior.
Chatted more to find out.... We were from the same CCA. Wa so qiao.

But obviously nureen is more than 4 yr older than me cos I've never met her before. But good to have common topics and we started chatting about our principal, what was our schooling days like and our CCA.

Tbc....

Last edited by Wassupman1; 11-03-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
shambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheers to TS, please continue.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Minah Sec Sch Senior (2)

So it was chat as usual and I also found out where Nureen stays. So I suggested we can meet one day after work for dinner if she's OK. She agreed.

After chatting for few weeks, finally can met Nureen in person. I wasn't expecting much, just like meeting a new friend. So we met at The Central's TCC (no more now).

so here she came. Pleasant Minah look, not those ah lian kind. Wore black top and pants, which suit her image as a kindergarden teacher. But what can't escape my Xray eyes was her pair of huge head lights. Damn. Even bigger than SF. I think minimum D or E Cup.

But of course not I didn't want turn her off by keep staring at her headlights.

The dinner went well. Mostly chit chat about life etc. No hanky panky as after dinner, we shared cab home and I sent her to her block which I'm familiar with as my sec sch friend used to stay in that block..

Tbc..

Last edited by Wassupman1; 14-03-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
LouisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro, please keep going
Old 14-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Pls update Minah story....
Old 14-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Minah Sec Sch Senior (3)

So after the 1st dinner meet up, we continued to message each other. Of course must choose correct timing to msg as she's a teacher and I don't want to irritate her during her work time

Nureen has 2 kids, one boy one girl. Think she married early (common of Malays) and her kids are in sec sch I recalled. Asked a bit more of her life and know that she's separated for few years and officially divorced recently.

I think the 1st dinner went well, and we arranged to meet up again few weeks later. Fast forward to our second dinner date, we met somewhere at Telok Ayer area for pizza. Again, not much expectations as it was like meeting a friend.

This time round Nureen was dressed in a black flower dress. Not those super long and fluffy type. But those that's above knee height, here's a pic of the dress she wore which she sent me before the meetup session. Rather normal for a school teacher.

So we ordered pizza, chat about her work, and also ordered some beer. Minah sure can drink. Me, not being a seasoned drinker, stopped after 3 pints of beer. Oops. At this point, no hanky panky yet as I don't know how opened minded she was, and our chats so far has been mostly decent with some teasing once a while. so certainly I didn't get any signals more than the fact that she's comfortable hanging out with me

So at this point of time, I also don't know what I should do to test water....should I ask her if she want go hotel? What if she said yes, or she say I am a jerk, don't want friend me anymore (lol).

As I did not have car back then, the follow up plans are not as easy as some of the bros' stories here. So we saved $$ and went to take train home together. I didn't do any site recce beforehand so I also don't know where else safe to go beside home

So we went to take the train, and I thought of a park along the MRT line which we were thinking. Frankly speaking, I was slightly light headed from the alcohol consumed earlier, so as guys know, alcohol helps to break down barrier.

Me: "Nur...eh..not too late now (9pm+ only). Shall we continue to find some place to chill"

Nur: "Wa..still never drink enough, I see you abit not stable alreadi"

Me: "Ok la..i don't drink often. y not we alight at xxx station, then head to the park not too far away"

Nur: "Ok. Let's go"

So we alighted and headed to the 7-11 nearby. Grabbed a few small bottles of red-wine and headed to the park

Tbc...
Old 14-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good encounters, need to buy a Tent and start camping.
Old 14-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Nice story TS. Can't wait for more!
Old 15-03-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like story is turning warm to hot...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1