The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
"Project Utopia" is pretty good. English version goes up to chapter 150+ and the original Korean version ends the series at chapter 179.

"Lightning Rod", a.k.a. "Desire King" is also pretty good. English version goes up to chapter 93+ and the original Chinese version ends the series at chapter 134.

"Take A Peek" is pretty okay too I guess. English version goes up to chapter 90+ and the original Chinese version ends the series at chapter 218.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for good story and quality Korean Manhwa/Jap Hentai

sweet guy is great. i also like brawling go. same harem premise as the others haha
Old 23-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jacksonong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinfernoX View Post
These days Korean manhwa artists` levels are really impressive, even better than Japanese hentai, they serve as great wanking material lol.

To start off, Miss Mystic was one of the first i read.
By recent standard it doesn't look so great, but this pretty much started the Korean manhwa love in me.

https://www.webtoon.xyz/read/miss-mystic/
Thanks so much bro. This a fantastic piece of work. I'm so engross reading it. Good art, good storyline totally love it
Old 21-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThomasUya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drawing in Korean, Japanese or Chinese mangas and manhwas has made a lot of progress over the past few years. I get great pleasure from reading such material, because it is so colorfully drawn that I sometimes do not notice the difference between reality and the book.
Old 26-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThomasUya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasUya View Post
Drawing in Korean, Japanese or Chinese mangas and manhwas has made a lot of progress over the past few years. I get great pleasure from reading such material, because it is so colorfully drawn that I sometimes do not notice the difference between reality and the book. Also sometimes I read manga on various sites like https://www.ifuckhentai.com because the digitized versions are also different from the printed ones, and it's useful to take a break and switch from one version to another. I hope you have a favorite manga and I would be glad if you share it with us.

!!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1