The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Camping here
Old 05-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice one ts, me and my wife have similar fetish too. It's fun exploring all options while keeping to our agreed limits. Enjoy, camping for your stories.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
makkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Nice one ts, me and my wife have similar fetish too. It's fun exploring all options while keeping to our agreed limits. Enjoy, camping for your stories.
Nice one bro. Care to share what happened?
Old 07-03-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Nice one. Similar to my thread..
Old 07-03-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The Club – part 1

I felt it was time to try something else and figured that heading to the club with my wife would be a good choice. In case some of you missed it in my 1st post this was back in 2019 so the clubs were still operating as per normal. So back then I was thinking what will be a good reason to ask my wife to go clubbing so I have been feeding her the idea that both of us should go clubbing 1 more time before we turn 30. And this doesn’t come across to her as an outrageous request because she knew during my early 20s days how much I loved clubbing but for herself she wasn’t the biggest fan. However, for the few times when we did went clubbing together she did generally enjoyed herself. But in the end I still have to bug her for several weeks before she finally acceded to my request.

Me: cmon babe lets go la…we so long never go club liao

K: but Friday after work very tired already zzz…

Me: we just go relax, drink and dance dance abit only

K: who else you asking along?

Me: no la this time just 2 of us only, I’ll pay for everything that night ok? You just need to accompany me enough

K: alright alright~ but we don’t stay till too late k?

Me: yea I promise won’t stay so late.

Fast forward and its Friday night, we both came back home to prepare first before heading out again. That night my wife wore a cream colour knitted v-neck spaghetti top tucked into a black bodycon miniskirt. Underneath all that she wore a black lacey bra with a matching panty. Bits of her bra are visible from the side and cleavage area which instantly give me a hard-on. She also wore heels to complement her sexy legs.

Me: wah babe…for someone who don’t want to go you sure dressed for the occasion.

K: aiya…since already going might as well doll up nicely lor

Me: yup looking sexy there~

K: haha only you think so

Me: no la im sure other guys feel the same way too

K: you sure? Anyway there got a lot of xmm and syt they won’t notice me one

Me: we will see about that ^^

Smiling to myself I was thinking she must be in her slutty and attention seeking mood tonight.We took a train down to Clark Quay area. The train was crowded but I wanted to find a seat for my wife so we walked through a few cabin before finding one.

Me: babe since you wearing heels better sit down first. If not later gonna stand whole night

K: okok thank you I will take a seat…

Standing over my wife I feasted my eyes on her, her cleavage and bra line was obvious from the top and a good amount of her thigh was showing from the side especially when she crosses her leg. I liked what I saw!! As the train was getting more and more crowded I started to slowly shift away from where my wife was seated so more people can get to enjoy her “zaogeng”. It did not take long before 2-3 guys were looming over her all trying their best to ogle at her without being too obvious. As usual my wife seemed oblivious to whatever was happening and just continue to use her phone either that or she was loving all this attention she was receiving and just pretending to not know. Anyway other than that nothing else really happened during the train ride and we alighted at Clark Quay.

It’s been quite a while since both of us went to a club and I was looking forward and excited to see all the xmm and syt. We queued for about 30-45mins before we enter the club and I quickly secure a standing bar table before going off to order our drinks. I have already planned ahead that I needed to get my wife tipsy and high enough but not totally drunk, so I was “controlling” how much she is drinking so she can hit that sweet spot. And after about an hour of drinking she was getting tipsy, I can hear that she was speaking incoherently and started dancing to the rhythm of the music on her own. But to further get her into the mood I joined in by cuddling her from behind and peck kissed her from her ears and all the way down to her shoulders. After that I turned her around and we both started kissing, I placed both my hands on her butt and caressed them slowly while we both swayed to the music.

She let out a few soft moans while we were kissing and I can feel that she was getting into her notti mood. I wanted to leave her in that mood so I stopped kissing her and suggested that it’s time we head to the dance floor. In reply she nodded her head without hesitation. The dance floor was not very crowded yet but as usual the guys outnumbered the girls, so it wasn’t that difficult to find a spot where we are surrounded mostly by guys. I continued dancing with my wife but this time more causally and by the time the dance floor was getting packed. I told her I wanted to go for a smoke break.

Me: hey I wanna go take a smoke break

K: now!??

Me: yes quick one only

K: okok I come with you

Me: no no you just stay here, it won’t be long. Later very difficult to squeeze back in.

K: uhh huh…

Me: yah later I will just come back this spot to find you, you just wait for me here.

K: ok I will wait here then.

After that I started walking out of the dance floor and once I’m out of sight from my wife I made a u-turn and headed back near the dance floor area again from another direction so she won’t spot me. I stationed myself pretty close to her at her blind spot so I can see what was happening without her knowing. There was 3-4 guys dancing around her but it took quite a while before one of them finally approached and put his hands around the waist of my wife from the back. That guy seems to be in his mid-20s, average looking but got a good figure, he was lean and slightly buff. My wife noticed his hand on her waist but she did not reject his approach. She turned her head around to take a look at that guy and they made eye contact with each other before my wife gave a bashful smile and turn back. I was definitely thrilled at where this is going…

To be continued…………………………..

The Club – part 2

Encouraged by the reaction of my wife the guy wasted no time, he reeled in my wife and positioned her directly in front of him by locking both his arms around her waist. From where I’m standing all I can see now is the back view of the guy as my wife seemed to have disappear under his board shoulder. I knew I needed to get a better view of what was going on so I started to shift myself cautiously so my wife won’t notice my presence. I ended up at a spot directly opposite of them with just a few bodies in-between us but it appears that I have nothing to worry about because the 2 of them look like they are already in their own world. The guy continued helping himself to my wife, sniffing her all over on her hair, her neck etc before resting his head on her shoulder. He then tried to kiss her on her lips but the kiss lasted barely 2secs before my wife turned her head away.

However the guy was not deterred by my wife reaction, instead he started lowering his right hand to caress her thigh while his left arm wrap across my wife’s petite body and using his biceps to rub against the side of her left breast. My wife was just barely able to stop his left arm from advancing upwards as she quickly places her own left arm just under her boobs so he couldn’t reach them. But as time goes by my wife’s resistance were gradually fading as her thighs are one of her more sensitive spot and this guy was caressing them non-stop, the effect of the liquor would probably have kicked in by now too and the combination of this 2 are getting too much for her to resist. I could tell from my wife’s eyes she was starting to drift in and out of consciousness from this pleasure. By now I have been away for almost 20-30mins but she was enjoying herself so much she have forgotten about it.

It didn't took long for my wife body to start to react as she perked her butt towards the guy’s groin area so she can better feel the grinding and the bulge in his pants. She quickly matches his grinding rhythm so they can be in sync and by now they are basically dry humping each other. As my wife was getting more and more aroused by him she was no longer resisting his advancement, instead she arched her back and leaned her head on the chest of the guy. The guy noticed so he attempted to kiss her again, he tilted her head towards him so their lips can meet and this time she did not resist and they started exchanging a few light kisses before fully locking their tongue together. As they both continued to french each other passionately the guy got more daring, his right hand started to slide into the inner thigh area of my wife’s skirt while his left hand are now fondling her side and under boobs. They must have frenched for a good 10mins before my wife stopped to catch her breath. Her position was probably uncomfortable for thus she re-adjusted her body position so her head can now rest on the side of the guy chest before she leaned in to kiss him again. By now I already have a full hard on from witnessing my wife making out with another random guy like a slut however it was the time to step in and stop them as I figured it would be harder to stop them if they were to progress any further. I snapped myself out of the situation and walked towards them as I tapped on their shoulder…

Me: hey bro this is my wife

Guy: huhhhh!??? You sure???? She was dancing with me whole night

I lifted the hand of my wife and showed our wedding band to the guy

Me: you see both of this???

K: mutter something under breath like yea yea I’m married

Guy: wtf……..okok….take her away…

Phew! It was a relief that went smoother than I thought. I dragged my wife to a quieter corner of the club because I wanted to talk to her even though I know she was pretty drunk and high already…

Me: why are you dancing with another guy?

K: what you expect this is a club right??? And he was the one who approached me…

Me: but you enjoyed dancing with him right?

K: I cannot control ok?

Me: okok…I never blame you anyway. we get 1 last drink then we go…

My wife must still be pissed and frustrated that I stepped in just now to interrupt them when she was having fun so I thought to myself I gotta satisfy her when we are back at home. However that 1 more drink pretty much knocked my wife out and I had to support her while we walked to the cab. After boarding the cab I decided to let my drunk wife perform a little teasing show for the taxi uncle so I let her sit in the centre so she will “zaogeng”. True enough throughout the entire car ride her legs was spread out and the strap of her spaghetti top was sliding off revealing some of her bra and once the taxi uncle noticed the state of my wife I caught him checking the rear mirror countless times. Luckily we managed to get home safely and I rewarded the uncle by letting him get a good view one last time while he turn around to collect the fare and I slowly look for the cash to pay him.

After letting the taxi uncle enjoy the teasing show I found myself hard again, I quickly support/carry my wife home and put her down on the sofa, she was looking so sexy in this outfit and she got this lewd look when she is drunk. I slide my hand into her skirt and can feel that her panty was already sticky and moist so she must have felt horny when making out with that guy in the club. I quickly removed her panty, stretch her legs apart and buried my face into her pussy. I started licking and eating her pussy and that woke her up a little as she started to moan while I continue eating her away.

K: mmmm……….ummm…..~~~

K: ahhhh… uhmmm…uhhh…

I paused and move my head up to french her so she can have a taste of her own pussy juice while I used my finger to rub on her clitoris. And little by little my wife was starting to react as I start to feel her tongue twisting with mine and she twerk her hip every time I touches a sensitive spot on her pussy. As I continued to french and play with her pussy I replayed the scene of her making out with the clubbing guy in my mind again. The thought of that got me damn aroused, I couldn’t wait anymore so I flipped my wife over and got her onto all four as I inserted my cock from behind into her warm and wet pussy. I thrusted her as fast and as hard as I could imagining to myself that this is the punishment for her for being such a slut today and soon her moaning sounds start to fill the whole living room in the middle of the night.

K: ahh…ahh…ahhhnn….ahh…..AHHH…AHHNNN~~

As she was still drunk my wife started to lose her balance and strength to remain on all four as I continued to pound on her.

K: dear…I…..i…cannot…

I ignored my wife plea as I grabbed her hip, pressed her down against the sofa and pulled her right hand towards me so I can shove my cock all the way in. And even though she was saying no but her body was reacting to all this pleasure as she pushed her hip against mine.

K: AHHH…AHHNNN~~ AHHH…mmmmm~~~~

Not long after that I released all my cum on my wife’s ass as she collapsed onto the sofa.

To be continued……………………………
Old 07-03-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice geeting hotter seems your wife is getting some attention haa haa
Old 07-03-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hideto01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more!
Old 07-03-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Great stuff TS!

1 shot only...hehe....she need more punishment.....

Looking forward to more spicy stuff....
Old 07-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There a saying happy wife happy life lol .... Nise one bro ..
camping for part 3...
my wife dark fantasy is doing something like this to make me punish her for flirting openly in a bar while I watch her . She has done it before a few times when I wasn’t around ....should have punish her by now for her past .....��
Old 07-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So nice of you to arrange for a clubbing session with your wife. Me too miss those days when I'm young and going for those partying heehee.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
song3daobedok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
So nice of you to arrange for a clubbing session with your wife. Me too miss those days when I'm young and going for those partying heehee.
You also grind your butt against guys' dicks?
Old 07-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Hahaha why need to be young only to do it ? Seen a few MILF at the bar talking and drinking so I think age not a factor
Old 07-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by song3daobedok View Post
You also grind your butt against guys' dicks?
Done that before but of course not all the time I'm sure most ladies also done that before lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Hahaha why need to be young only to do it ? Seen a few MILF at the bar talking and drinking so I think age not a factor
Not saying only young then can go but when you get older it might not be that conven to find time of course still can go but not that often like young anytime anywhere lolzzzzz
Old 07-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The Club – part 2

Encouraged by the reaction of my wife the guy wasted no time, he reeled in my wife and positioned her directly in front of him by locking both his arms around her waist. From where I’m standing all I can see now is the back view of the guy as my wife seemed to have disappear under his board shoulder. I knew I needed to get a better view of what was going on so I started to shift myself cautiously so my wife won’t notice my presence. I ended up at a spot directly opposite of them with just a few bodies in-between us but it appears that I have nothing to worry about because the 2 of them look like they are already in their own world. The guy continued helping himself to my wife, sniffing her all over on her hair, her neck etc before resting his head on her shoulder. He then tried to kiss her on her lips but the kiss lasted barely 2secs before my wife turned her head away.

However the guy was not deterred by my wife reaction, instead he started lowering his right hand to caress her thigh while his left arm wrap across my wife’s petite body and using his biceps to rub against the side of her left breast. My wife was just barely able to stop his left arm from advancing upwards as she quickly places her own left arm just under her boobs so he couldn’t reach them. But as time goes by my wife’s resistance were gradually fading as her thighs are one of her more sensitive spot and this guy was caressing them non-stop, the effect of the liquor would probably have kicked in by now too and the combination of this 2 are getting too much for her to resist. I could tell from my wife’s eyes she was starting to drift in and out of consciousness from this pleasure. By now I have been away for almost 20-30mins but she was enjoying herself so much she have forgotten about it.

It didn't took long for my wife body to start to react as she perked her butt towards the guy’s groin area so she can better feel the grinding and the bulge in his pants. She quickly matches his grinding rhythm so they can be in sync and by now they are basically dry humping each other. As my wife was getting more and more aroused by him she was no longer resisting his advancement, instead she arched her back and leaned her head on the chest of the guy. The guy noticed so he attempted to kiss her again, he tilted her head towards him so their lips can meet and this time she did not resist and they started exchanging a few light kisses before fully locking their tongue together. As they both continued to french each other passionately the guy got more daring, his right hand started to slide into the inner thigh area of my wife’s skirt while his left hand are now fondling her side and under boobs. They must have frenched for a good 10mins before my wife stopped to catch her breath. Her position was probably uncomfortable for thus she re-adjusted her body position so her head can now rest on the side of the guy chest before she leaned in to kiss him again. By now I already have a full hard on from witnessing my wife making out with another random guy like a slut however it was the time to step in and stop them as I figured it would be harder to stop them if they were to progress any further. I snapped myself out of the situation and walked towards them as I tapped on their shoulder…

Me: hey bro this is my wife

Guy: huhhhh!??? You sure???? She was dancing with me whole night

I lifted the hand of my wife and showed our wedding band to the guy

Me: you see both of this???

K: mutter something under breath like yea yea I’m married

Guy: wtf……..okok….take her away…

Phew! It was a relief that went smoother than I thought. I dragged my wife to a quieter corner of the club because I wanted to talk to her even though I know she was pretty drunk and high already…

Me: why are you dancing with another guy?

K: what you expect this is a club right??? And he was the one who approached me…

Me: but you enjoyed dancing with him right?

K: I cannot control ok?

Me: okok…I never blame you anyway. we get 1 last drink then we go…

My wife must still be pissed and frustrated that I stepped in just now to interrupt them when she was having fun so I thought to myself I gotta satisfy her when we are back at home. However that 1 more drink pretty much knocked my wife out and I had to support her while we walked to the cab. After boarding the cab I decided to let my drunk wife perform a little teasing show for the taxi uncle so I let her sit in the centre so she will “zaogeng”. True enough throughout the entire car ride her legs was spread out and the strap of her spaghetti top was sliding off revealing some of her bra and once the taxi uncle noticed the state of my wife I caught him checking the rear mirror countless times. Luckily we managed to get home safely and I rewarded the uncle by letting him get a good view one last time while he turn around to collect the fare and I slowly look for the cash to pay him.

After letting the taxi uncle enjoy the teasing show I found myself hard again, I quickly support/carry my wife home and put her down on the sofa, she was looking so sexy in this outfit and she got this lewd look when she is drunk. I slide my hand into her skirt and can feel that her panty was already sticky and moist so she must have felt horny when making out with that guy in the club. I quickly removed her panty, stretch her legs apart and buried my face into her pussy. I started licking and eating her pussy and that woke her up a little as she started to moan while I continue eating her away.

K: mmmm……….ummm…..~~~

K: ahhhh… uhmmm…uhhh…

I paused and move my head up to french her so she can have a taste of her own pussy juice while I used my finger to rub on her clitoris. And little by little my wife was starting to react as I start to feel her tongue twisting with mine and she twerk her hip every time I touches a sensitive spot on her pussy. As I continued to french and play with her pussy I replayed the scene of her making out with the clubbing guy in my mind again. The thought of that got me damn aroused, I couldn’t wait anymore so I flipped my wife over and got her onto all four as I inserted my cock from behind into her warm and wet pussy. I thrusted her as fast and as hard as I could imagining to myself that this is the punishment for her for being such a slut today and soon her moaning sounds start to fill the whole living room in the middle of the night.

K: ahh…ahh…ahhhnn….ahh…..AHHH…AHHNNN~~

As she was still drunk my wife started to lose her balance and strength to remain on all four as I continued to pound on her.

K: dear…I…..i…cannot…

I ignored my wife plea as I grabbed her hip, pressed her down against the sofa and pulled her right hand towards me so I can shove my cock all the way in. And even though she was saying no but her body was reacting to all this pleasure as she pushed her hip against mine.

K: AHHH…AHHNNN~~ AHHH…mmmmm~~~~

Not long after that I released all my cum on my wife’s ass as she collapsed onto the sofa.

To be continued……………………………
Thanks TS for sharing n how i missed these 2 sexy updates of yr notti clubbing night with yr wifey at CQ...can't believe it happened so nottily in tat way...Omg !!...damn sexciting n steamy to read how u described that sexy night when u n yr wife were in the club with so many horny guys around trying to touch n grind the girls' asses n more if possible !!...

it's the fantasy of so many of us husbands of our wives ...guess tis is wat happens to every husband n wife couple who goes there to enjoy the night together with a notti mind ...to see their wives reacting so nottily, sluttily n sexily to the guys there who r like foxes n wolves ever ready to pounce on their wives n take advantage of them sexually

...heng ahh, glad u stepped in, in time to save yr notti n slutty wife from being further molested ...u must hv felt very enjoyable fucking yr wife in doggie position to release yr urge when both of u got home tat night on yr sofa replaying the notti acts u saw of yr wife at the club with tat wolfy guy, in yr mind like a video recorder ...hehe

Camping for the next exciting continuation....pls don't keep us waiting too long hor TS !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-03-2021 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DooLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDooLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good share TS, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1